Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
ngoctuhuynh959

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:06:59 AM

Electronic money is becoming more widespread, and more money is needed now, good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:07:55 AM

Hello, community! I have some questions about the project. I follow its news for a long time and I am really impressed. I see how much developers care about the community but I still wonder how bounty works. I would become a participant if I could have enough time
Well, it is a pity that you haven’t time but there are a lot of users that earned a lot of qynocoins. Users are happy because developers are always able to answer on their questions and payments are ok. Everything looks wonderful
I am glad to hear it. Qyno’s team are the best team to design a successful project. I want to know more information about these guys. I think they are really great but I can’t find their names or other information.
I think you are really inconsiderate. You need to check their discord. Maybe they will give some additional information about them but I don’t think it is very important for community.
Why do you think that it isn’t important? I understand that the idea is more important and the project by itself but I think users need to know about this team. They deserve to be noticed and appreciated. These guys made a great job.
I can agree with you but they will be rewarded by community’s respect and profits from qynocoin. I think everything is ok with that. More information about qyno’s architecture and other technical stuff.
Maybe it is more necessary than information about the team. By the way, I think live sessions with team will be really nice. Community can ask some questions. I think everyone will be satisfied.
Nice idea. I hope developers will notice it and try something. But developers answer every question in their discord channel but I think there need to be involved other social media. I think they need to develop their facebook account.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:12:41 AM

Hello, community! I have some questions about the project. I follow its news for a long time and I am really impressed. I see how much developers care about the community but I still wonder how bounty works. I would become a participant if I could have enough time
Well, it is a pity that you haven’t time but there are a lot of users that earned a lot of qynocoins. Users are happy because developers are always able to answer on their questions and payments are ok. Everything looks wonderful
I am glad to hear it. Qyno’s team are the best team to design a successful project. I want to know more information about these guys. I think they are really great but I can’t find their names or other information.
I think you are really inconsiderate. You need to check their discord. Maybe they will give some additional information about them but I don’t think it is very important for community.
Why do you think that it isn’t important? I understand that the idea is more important and the project by itself but I think users need to know about this team. They deserve to be noticed and appreciated. These guys made a great job.
I can agree with you but they will be rewarded by community’s respect and profits from qynocoin. I think everything is ok with that. More information about qyno’s architecture and other technical stuff.
Maybe it is more necessary than information about the team. By the way, I think live sessions with team will be really nice. Community can ask some questions. I think everyone will be satisfied.
Nice idea. I hope developers will notice it and try something. But developers answer every question in their discord channel but I think there need to be involved other social media. I think they need to develop their facebook account.
I completely agree with your opinion. Other social media accounts need to be more supported. I hope team will change it all and project can become more popular and interesting. I hope my advice will be useful
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:17:55 AM

I completely agree with your opinion. Other social media accounts need to be more supported. I hope team will change it all and project can become more popular and interesting. I hope my advice will be useful
True. I guess developers always want to make their community happy and soon they will notice your proposal. I think it will be great. International crypto enthusiasts will be interested in this.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:28:11 AM

I am little bit worried about Qynocoin’s price. I know that some users are really panicking and the price gets lower. I hope someday it will stop. I am worried about it.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:34:22 AM

I am little bit worried about Qynocoin’s price. I know that some users are really panicking and the price gets lower. I hope someday it will stop. I am worried about it.
Don’t worry. I know that every coin has hard times and qyno will be successful. People just need to understand there is no need in panic. Qyno coin is promising and it is more useful to kept till better times.
bitokman

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:42:08 AM

Don’t worry. I know that every coin has hard times and qyno will be successful. People just need to understand there is no need in panic. Qyno coin is promising and it is more useful to kept till better times.
That’s true. I can’t believe that someone can be unsure about this coin. It has a great reputation and there is no sense to doubt about something. I really hope that price will raise. People need to be more attentive to their choices.
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:46:40 AM

As a blockchain-based financial institution, Qyno is a development and product tool that allows everyone to access faster, safer, anonymous, and close to zero financial products and services.
amanai

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:48:18 AM

That’s true. I can’t believe that someone can be unsure about this coin. It has a great reputation and there is no sense to doubt about something. I really hope that price will raise. People need to be more attentive to their choices.
True. By the way, the price is already rising. Developers made an announcement in their discord channel. I think you need to calm down and believe in qyno’s powers. This project will bring nice profits. I am sure
bitokman

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

True. By the way, the price is already rising. Developers made an announcement in their discord channel. I think you need to calm down and believe in qyno’s powers. This project will bring nice profits. I am sure
It is nice to see that there are so loyal community members. I hope there will be more forward-looking crypto holders. I think developers need to calm down their community somehow. Perhaps some announcements will be useful.
amanai

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:58:52 AM

It is nice to see that there are so loyal community members. I hope there will be more forward-looking crypto holders. I think developers need to calm down their community somehow. Perhaps some announcements will be useful.
Actually, I don’t think so. Teams do all possible to make it great. I think this panic will finish and qynocoin will be on the top. Everything will be awesome because the project really is outstanding.
bitokman

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:03:32 AM

Actually, I don’t think so. Teams do all possible to make it great. I think this panic will finish and qynocoin will be on the top. Everything will be awesome because the project really is outstanding.
Yes, I agree. This project shows a news approach to mining and cryptocurrencies. So, I think there a lot of miner will be happy to participate and try it. Time will tell what is going on. I will follow this project because I don’t what to miss a thing.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:09:30 AM

I can find any link for the github. Do developers post it somewhere? I would like to read offered information and comments. Can someone help me with this question? I will be very thankful.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:14:12 AM

I can find any link for the github. Do developers post it somewhere? I would like to read offered information and comments. Can someone help me with this question? I will be very thankful.
You are very inconsiderate. Try to look better. Everything is written on the first page but I will send you this link.
https://github.com/qyno/qynocoin
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:19:45 AM

You are very inconsiderate. Try to look better. Everything is written on the first page but I will send you this link.
https://github.com/qyno/qynocoin

Thank you, a lot. I need to reread it and everything will be clearer for me. This project is really interesting for me. Unfortunately, I don’t have a lot of time to make some researches.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:21:53 AM

I believe that the approach of this project to the ideology of the crypto currency and the entire crypto-currency community is strongly embellished. Why did the developers choose this mission as the basis?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

I believe that the approach of this project to the ideology of the crypto currency and the entire crypto-currency community is strongly embellished. Why did the developers choose this mission as the basis?
You are right, the mission that this project carries out is difficult to understand, but now every project seeks to fulfill the idea of the project in one way or another as a super task
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:31:36 AM

You are right, the mission that this project carries out is difficult to understand, but now every project seeks to fulfill the idea of the project in one way or another as a super task
You think so? But what do you understand is the task of the project? Do you get it, do you talk about it? but it is only my opinion!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

You think so? But what do you understand is the task of the project? Do you get it, do you talk about it? but it is only my opinion!
Exactly! A financial ecosystem, such as Qyno, seeks primarily to bring its capital to its maximum, after which the project team allocates a portion of the funds to improve the system to increase profits!
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

Exactly! A financial ecosystem, such as Qyno, seeks primarily to bring its capital to its maximum, after which the project team allocates a portion of the funds to improve the system to increase profits!
This is not the correct conclusion. The Qyno project highlights the quality of interaction with the global community, it is a platform for people and this is the main mission of the project
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: