Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:16:48 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 08:27:25 PM by QynoCoin

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Thursday, September, 13, 2018 at 18:00 GMT
We will release Qyno Coin ver 1.1.0.0

What's new?

• Masternode collateral INCREASE to 20,000QNO
  • Block reward update (check reward table on website for more info)

IT'S A MANDATORY UPDATE, SO EVERYONE MUST DO THE UPDATE!
END USERS, MINERS, POOL OPERATORS, EXCHANGES, MASTERNODE OWNERS[/color]

Important rules regarding the update.

• Exchange withdraws and deposits will be disabled during the update.
  • Don't try to withdraw or deposit without making the update and until we will announce it.
  • Don't make any payments or any kind of transactions during the update.
  • Pool owners that does not update the wallet will lose money
  • Miners that mine on pools that didn't follow the update will lose the coins.

We will come with the exact date once we have everything prepared and we end the update preparation with the exchanges

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

In a few days
We will release Qyno Coin ver 1.1.0.0

What's new?

END USERS, MINERS, POOL OPERATORS, EXCHANGES, MASTERNODE OWNERS[/color]

• Don't try to withdraw or deposit without making the update and until we will announce it.

We will come with the exact date once we have everything prepared and we end the update preparation with the exchanges

Oh, so after this new update, we will need to buy 15k more of QNO to have our old MN starts running again? That would really need more money if we want to start our MN again.

I'm just curious here so don't take my question in a negative way. What is the reason behind this change in masternode collateral? This will definitely affect the price of QYNO but I don't know if this will have a positive effect or the opposite one.
DR_BamBam

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

Oh, so after this new update, we will need to buy 15k more of QNO to have our old MN starts running again? That would really need more money if we want to start our MN again.

I'm just curious here so don't take my question in a negative way. What is the reason behind this change in masternode collateral? This will definitely affect the price of QYNO but I don't know if this will have a positive effect or the opposite one.

looks like so far it has been a negative affect since the price tanked hard, I mean its cheap to buy the remaining 15k right now but it will be worthless if the price never recovers (If the community has lost faith after the stunt). The good thing is there will be a lot less master nodes so there will be more rewards per node but what guarantees do we have that in 3 months time they wont increase it to 40k min collateral? Did they outline anywhere that the min collateral will increase every now and then?

Also the link to check the new block reward is wrong

https://www.qyno.org/update_ann#
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

looks like so far it has been a negative affect since the price tanked hard, I mean its cheap to buy the remaining 15k right now but it will be worthless if the price never recovers (If the community has lost faith after the stunt). The good thing is there will be a lot less master nodes so there will be more rewards per node but what guarantees do we have that in 3 months time they wont increase it to 40k min collateral? Did they outline anywhere that the min collateral will increase every now and then?

Also the link to check the new block reward is wrong

https://www.qyno.org/update_ann#

Someone that is ready to loose money just to dump the price will dump the price no matter what happen. With this update we will reduce the inflation so there will be less coins to be dumped in the market.

So once the dumpers will leave and the real investors that are committed to the project remains things will settle. This also taking in consideration that the ROI will increase.

Those that cant' collect 15k more have always the solution to join a shared mn so dumping is noting else than a unappropriated reaction for a crypto investor

DR_BamBam

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

Someone that is ready to loose money just to dump the price will dump the price no matter what happen. With this update we will reduce the inflation so there will be less coins to be dumped in the market.

So once the dumpers will leave and the real investors that are committed to the project remains things will settle. This also taking in consideration that the ROI will increase.

Is increasing the MN collateral part of the strategy to promote hodling the coin? I personally wouldn't mind collecting ROI for a few months and then slowly taking profits each month but I would need to know when the next increase will be and how much. This way I can plan ahead, imo blind siding people will make things worse.

How often will you guys increase the collateral?

What will the ROI % be at 15k collateral per how many nodes?

Will there be a limit to how many master nodes that are going to be available?

Those that cant' collect 15k more have always the solution to join a shared mn so dumping is noting else than a unappropriated reaction for a crypto investor

Thats the nature of crypto everyone is too worried about getting rekt and dump at the slightest hint of bad news.

I ask all these questions because I run a QYNO MN and started collecting more coins since yesterdays. There is nothing negative or ill willed I just need some clarification. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my questions.
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:01:28 AM

Is increasing the MN collateral part of the strategy to promote hodling the coin? I personally wouldn't mind collecting ROI for a few months and then slowly taking profits each month but I would need to know when the next increase will be and how much. This way I can plan ahead, imo blind siding people will make things worse.

How often will you guys increase the collateral?

What will the ROI % be at 15k collateral per how many nodes?

Will there be a limit to how many master nodes that are going to be available?

Thats the nature of crypto everyone is too worried about getting rekt and dump at the slightest hint of bad news.

I ask all these questions because I run a QYNO MN and started collecting more coins since yesterdays. There is nothing negative or ill willed I just need some clarification. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my questions.

We are not planned this increases, we have been forced to implemented due to holders reactions and to correct inflation.
We don't plan to increase the collateral further then the 20k.
As a free market the max number of mn available is max circulating supply / 20000 QNO but this is a scenario that is very hard to achieve.

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

We are not planned this increases, we have been forced to implemented due to holders reactions and to correct inflation.
We don't plan to increase the collateral further then the 20k.
As a free market the max number of mn available is max circulating supply / 20000 QNO but this is a scenario that is very hard to achieve.
Understood this fully well now. At least you followed what the Qyno community has been asking and you followed their request accordingly. This will surely provide some positive attitude for the investors as they will feel that they will always have a say on what will the direction of Qyno in the future. I'm also positive that this move will provide better outcome in the future.

I know that the change in reward is already available in the Qyno website but I just wanted to ask what will be the ROI per MN in percentage value? Right now, it is listed in Masternode.Online as "ROI: 710%". Will that change after the update?
CarlWyffels

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:59:44 PM

Hello,  When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:17:07 PM

We released Qyno Coin ver 1.1.0.0

What's new?

How to UPDATE

Deal with masternode collateral change

• Go to masternode outputsTOOLS -> DEBUG CONSOLE and type: masternode outputs
  • Copy text only to notepad without quotes and brackets. It will be your collateral_output_txid and collateral_output_index
  • Open TOOLS -> Open Masternode Configuration File
  • Change:
           collateral_output_txid - first part of masternode outputs
           collateral_output_index - second part of masternode outputs
  • Save  Masternode Configuration File, close it
  • Restart the wallet
  • Go to Masternode Tab and restart your masternode

END USERS, MINERS, POOL OPERATORS, EXCHANGES, MASTERNODE OWNERS

BrianPi

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

Interesting concept on this plan. It collecting and providing any high quality original data that can be used for any company who are needing them to create and AI perhaps.
The business also giving some kind of protection and the quality of the data.
bbdunks

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:40:55 AM

looks like a good coin can I ask what coin it use to be or did they just rebrand
nyc3650

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

This project is still new. Too many jr. comments which are good to know how solid the project is. Especially the dev. Most project failed due to dev., not the community, not the fud or the market.
thecryptominerpool

Activity: 160
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

Qyno has been added to our pool - come join us - win prizes

• YIIMP based
  • HTTPS secure website
  • No registration required!!
  • Payouts every hour
  • 0.75% pool fee

The Crypto Miner Pool

Miner code
  • -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://usa.thecryptominerpool.com:4233 -u MINER_ADDRESS -p c=QNO

September giveaway!!
The prize for September is one brand new Asrock H110 Pro+ motherboard - https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/H110%20Pro%20BTC+/
The item will be shipped free to one random miner at the start of October.

October giveaway!!
The prize for October is one brand new EVGA 1300W G2 power supply - https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=120-g2-1300-xr
The item will be shipped free to one random miner at the start of November.

Summer2017

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:45:32 AM

Qyno is a joke. You can not send coins to the Cryptobridge. After the Fork if you send now coins to the new wallet you los this coins. Stay away from this coin   
HE[A]RTLESS

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:16:25 AM

Qyno is a joke. You can not send coins to the Cryptobridge. After the Fork if you send now coins to the new wallet you los this coins. Stay away from this coin   

maybe CB not update wallet yet
Summer2017

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:39:33 AM

it dosen´t metter. All exchange do not work and if you want to send the coins with the old wallet you los all coins to.

In the END QYNO is a SAM
AnnaWillion
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:07:12 AM

Hi Qyno team!

I’m writing you on behalf of Xebr exchange.
We like the concept of your project.

We will be happy to add your coin.The process of implementation is very fast and free. Please, learn our platform: https://xebr.com/.
Xebr is licensed exchange, all operations are legal.

Also we can help you to build your own exchange.
Let’s find the best way of cooperation!

Pm me for more details
bradenwo

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

qyno details and chart can found here https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/qyno
VaultMeX

Activity: 135
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

Hi community, is QNO forked or we just need to update our source because our QNo wallet is actually out of sync since a while.

https://vaultmex.com
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

Hello

The Qyno block reward has increased with block 86401 from 30 QNO / block to 40 QNO / block

Code:
Current block reward: 40 QNO
Miners: 4 QNO
Masternodes: 36 QNO

P.S. We are working on reopening the exchanges. We will come with an announcement for this in a few hours

Thank you

Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: