Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:42:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Kira7673630

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

NOTE: To all QYNOv2 holders! Please remember that your QYNOv2 worth 4 times the QYNOv1 Highest ever. And remember that except earnings from MN you can STAK!

What's the staking rewards for the new coin? Your coin info is not yet updated on your website. No PoS details.

https://i.imgur.com/PIDop51.png

Any pool is already started?
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

The hate of those people here who are left behind because of their own ignorance is overflowing. These guys should learn from their own mistake and move on. You are dealing with cryptocurrencies and in any coin (even at the stable coins), there will always be swaps/updates to improve the project itself and it is your own responsibility to keep track of it. The team already announced it in different channels 2 weeks ago. Don't be ignorant of these updates and be very vigilant on the upcoming ones. 
futurecapitano

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

Someone seems to be irresponsible for their own investments, I don't know why, honestly.
They invested money, then let their coins somewhere (computer wallets, maybe) for months.
After months of ignorance, they came back to check the ANN topic, and known that their coins got stucked forever on wrong chain due to the swap period ended weeks/ months ago.
Consequently, they shout loud and keep complaining from time to time with hopelessly hope to do belated swaps, which are totally unrealistic.
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

Someone seems to be irresponsible for their own investments, I don't know why, honestly.
They invested money, then let their coins somewhere (computer wallets, maybe) for months.
After months of ignorance, they came back to check the ANN topic, and known that their coins got stucked forever on wrong chain due to the swap period ended weeks/ months ago.
Consequently, they shout loud and keep complaining from time to time with hopelessly hope to do belated swaps, which are totally unrealistic.

Exactly,

It should be informed initially. Its just grabbing money from users. Firstly advertised on digital media with highest ROI for investors investment. Later on its get dumped hard. Later on showed some good movement on exchanger. When QYNO team realize that no one is interested for long term they planned swap with 4:1 ration. And announced PoS. Its bit unfamiliar or even unrealistic.
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:09:11 PM

Exactly,

It should be informed initially. Its just grabbing money from users. Firstly advertised on digital media with highest ROI for investors investment. Later on its get dumped hard. Later on showed some good movement on exchanger. When QYNO team realize that no one is interested for long term they planned swap with 4:1 ration. And announced PoS. Its bit unfamiliar or even unrealistic.

This is why emotional trading is so active on the crypto market, people that have no clue of what is happening or that don't take the time to study a problem make statements that are not true. The swap was made due to the double spend attack, that by the way is not "hacking" as someone suggested before.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
kriptobaron

Activity: 1127
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

I sent the QNOs on my Crex24 account to this address, but I did it wrong where my Crex 24 didn't come to my new Qno account
Help me.

http://explorer.qyno.org/tx/8c4f2dd20fcdd445193897d84c00708928d68e2b94f51a5129dd2b35fd994d55
pozitivist

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

Eagle Project - Blockchain 3.0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

Good Devs. Looks strong.

▬▬ EAGLEX  ▬▬
Blockchain 3.0 - IronGeekChain with Iron dBFT consensus
eaglepay.io (http://eaglepay.io) | https://t.me/eaglecoinworld
SpliceOfLife

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

What pools are working on mining the coin currently?
All the pools listed are giving connection errors- on the website and here.
I assume this is due to the change over. 
Qyno.io

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:13:55 AM

Hello,

QYNO is not PoW anymore, with means you cannot mine it.

You can get Shared MasterNode from www.QYNO.io  for 25/50/75% shares before fee.

Best Regards,
QYNO.io
The official QYNO
Shared MN partner
NK50

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:11:42 AM

Hey all, just a quick warning  on QYNO coin - There must be a fair few holders which did not take part in the swap so would have lost all coins. Any reasonable coin would have offered the swap until all coins were migrated. Their Discord channel admins are very rude about it and offer zero customer assistance if you missed out.  My suggestion would be to not invest in this coin as they have a very sloppy professional attitude and don't seem to care about coin-holders. Invest at own risk. If you have better things to do with your time than monitor discord to make sure that you are abreast the latest poor decision making that this team comes up with then this is not the coin for you. Do your research before investing. If I had done mine thoroughly enough, I would not have invested in this coin. My bad, lesson learned. Peace Wink
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

Hey all, just a quick warning  on QYNO coin - There must be a fair few holders which did not take part in the swap so would have lost all coins. Any reasonable coin would have offered the swap until all coins were migrated. Their Discord channel admins are very rude about it and offer zero customer assistance if you missed out.  My suggestion would be to not invest in this coin as they have a very sloppy professional attitude and don't seem to care about coin-holders. Invest at own risk. If you have better things to do with your time than monitor discord to make sure that you are abreast the latest poor decision making that this team comes up with then this is not the coin for you. Do your research before investing. If I had done mine thoroughly enough, I would not have invested in this coin. My bad, lesson learned. Peace Wink

I can only quote a post

The hate of those people here who are left behind because of their own ignorance is overflowing. These guys should learn from their own mistake and move on. You are dealing with cryptocurrencies and in any coin (even at the stable coins), there will always be swaps/updates to improve the project itself and it is your own responsibility to keep track of it. The team already announced it in different channels 2 weeks ago. Don't be ignorant of these updates and be very vigilant on the upcoming ones.  

And I suppose we should keep the swap open for 2-3 years maybe when you will get the time to check what is going on with your investment. The swap was announced on the website, here, tw, fb. And you are not getting back after a day or two but a week later.

QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

And I suppose we should keep the swap open for 2-3 years maybe when you will get the time to check what is going on with your investment. The swap was announced on the website, here, tw, fb. And you are not getting back after a day or two but a week later.

In a nutshell, how about the swap period of QYNO?
Will the swap last over years like original proposal or a bit shorter period?

When entering in a discussion is better to understand it before posting

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

In a nutshell, how about the swap period of QYNO?
Will the swap last over years like original proposal or a bit shorter period?

When entering in a discussion is better to understand it before posting
Very well said. It is so cringe-y to see these people post something on the subjects that they don't really understand. Swap that last for years? What the heck are they talking about? I guess he didn't get the joke that you are trying to say here.  Grin

The information about the swap is just few posts above this one and they didn't put any effort of reading it first before saying anything.  Undecided
digitalcryptocoin

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

I sent the QNOs on my Crex24 account to this address, but I did it wrong where my Crex 24 didn't come to my new Qno account
Help me.

http://explorer.qyno.org/tx/8c4f2dd20fcdd445193897d84c00708928d68e2b94f51a5129dd2b35fd994d55

Well Dear kriptobaron, you have send wrong QYNO coins as this transaction is for OLD QYNO coin. I just checked it for verification.

Check out http://explorer-old.qyno.org/tx/8c4f2dd20fcdd445193897d84c00708928d68e2b94f51a5129dd2b35fd994d55

You will see your sent amount But unfortunately Crex24 now only supports New QYNO Coin.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

Though am not affected, am sometimes bewildered by the sheep mindset that i constantly encounter in this sphere. The mindset where the dev is considered godly and incapable of mistake.
 So, lets say i buy a stock, bond etc, am i expected to check on it every week to make sure my hard earned money hasn't suddenly vanished due to action taken by the platform admin. Shit lets say i have some money in my saving bank account, according to your admonition, i should check that acct every week to make sure the bank hasn't ran away with my money.
 For those of you that will claim that this is tech and its quite different from a fiat transaction, then lets say that i decide to take a well deserved two months vacation, am i expected to constantly check on my crypto investment rather than enjoying my vacation cos there is a possibility that my hard earned money will dissipate due to action taken by the dev. Keep in mind my intention is not to be a daily trader. While at it, i should also constantly call all the parties involved in my other traditional investment to make sure they haven't decided to null my investment while i was gone for two months.

A lot of your complain about mass adoption but are unwilling to make demands that will actually encourage mass adoption. Even the proprietary apps/software tech etcetra that you paid for and use in your daily life do not suddenly stop working if its not updated to the latest firmware. For those where update is mandatory, you are given several months to a yr to comply with the update.

So, basically all this boil down to is admins need to understand that this investments are not play money, this is not a game, btc has real value now, so when you plan a swap, you should provide an extended amount of time (not weeks but several months) to make sure every participant has the time to claim their hard earned money. Emphasis on hard earned money. It doesn't take a genius to keep two chains going. Even if the pre chain is deactivated from the exchange, it doesn't take a lot of hard work to keep it active and maintaining an open channel on the new chain to allow this ppl to claim their hard earned money that they decided to invest in your project. Simple as that. You guys can proceed with the hate but i have spoken my mind.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
digitalcryptocoin

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

Though am not affected, am sometimes bewildered by the sheep mindset that i constantly encounter in this sphere. The mindset where the dev is considered godly and incapable of mistake.
 So, lets say i buy a stock, bond etc, am i expected to check on it every week to make sure my hard earned money hasn't suddenly vanished due to action taken by the platform admin. Shit lets say i have some money in my saving bank account, according to your admonition, i should check that acct every week to make sure the bank hasn't ran away with my money.
 For those of you that will claim that this is tech and its quite different from a fiat transaction, then lets say that i decide to take a well deserved two months vacation, am i expected to constantly check on my crypto investment rather than enjoying my vacation cos there is a possibility that my hard earned money will dissipate due to action taken by the dev. Keep in mind my intention is not to be a daily trader. While at it, i should also constantly call all the parties involved in my other traditional investment to make sure they haven't decided to null my investment while i was gone for two months.

A lot of your complain about mass adoption but are unwilling to make demands that will actually encourage mass adoption. Even the proprietary apps/software tech etcetra that you paid for and use in your daily life do not suddenly stop working if its not updated to the latest firmware. For those where update is mandatory, you are given several months to a yr to comply with the update.

So, basically all this boil down to is admins need to understand that this investments are not play money, this is not a game, btc has real value now, so when you plan a swap, you should provide an extended amount of time (not weeks but several months) to make sure every participant has the time to claim their hard earned money. Emphasis on hard earned money. It doesn't take a genius to keep two chains going. Even if the pre chain is deactivated from the exchange, it doesn't take a lot of hard work to keep it active and maintaining an open channel on the new chain to allow this ppl to claim their hard earned money that they decided to invest in your project. Simple as that. You guys can proceed with the hate but i have spoken my mind.

Few points really have to consider by Dev teams before making any major move.

But in my opinion its not mistake of dev, but its all game plan to grab some sort of BTC in smart ways by making investors fool.
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

I will ask you, did any of you know or tried to find out why we made the swap?
Just curious.

FrankGebaili

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:02:06 AM

I've been following the QYNO project since launch. From what I've noticed it's a thriving project and has a lot to offer yet. The development team is to be congratulated. We should look at the project and check how much it has to offer by the community. I will keep following it because it seems to me worth investing. Congratulations!
digitalcryptocoin

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

I will ask you, did any of you know or tried to find out why we made the swap?
Just curious.

Well Explain it !

I wanna know reason !
Qyno.io

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

digitalcryptocoin , You can read the announcements .. Unless you have reading problems..
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: