Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto go down ?  (Read 24832 times)
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:36:49 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.

Such price fluctuations are quite normal for most financial markets. Therefore, after a long price increase in the crypto market, the expected financial correction has come. But there is no need to panic because of the decline in the price of coins - now is a great time for a prospective purchase and hold of coins.
I agree on app points you mentioned. It is time to redistribute own portfolio and consolidate it on asset with big future.
In a investors mindset, they will always find good with any situations that is happening inside the market, if you do believe and understand the big potential of this industry you will take this opportunity and keep buying those quality coins together with bitcoin and hold it until bounce back show
up again, it's not a permanent downfall but a sideway which testing the patient of its real supporters.
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:39:44 AM

Yes, crypto down is a fluctuating nature, it's hard to guess when it will run normally again, keep patience for crypto's revival and hopefully crypto in the future will develop even better

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

Yes I trust bitcoin and I am sure that it will develop and grow every year. And we fall because students and waitresses we have are investors who at the first problems and panic out of the market. Thus the price falls, this is even more frightening investors and the result is a snowball. Our market lacks professionals, funds, large capital, professional investors, traders and other specialties. Then the market will grow rapidly and will be the credibility of the cryptocurrency.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.

Yes, I rely on cryptocurrency technologies because these technologies have started to appear in every aspect of our lives and will continue to emerge in all areas. If we need to comment on price stability, we can easily say that the serious increases we experienced last year were due to demand and due to the rising market volume, the prices reached those levels. Due to the constantly decreasing market volume in our day, we can easily state that prices have fallen and all prices will rise again if the market volume increases.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:33:21 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?

crypto down caused nowadays too many crypto in market and too many fake project  Sad
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

Crypto down this is a very common thing on a trading market. Because many of the new coins appeared and some people who suffered losses because of the experience the scam. So these investors interest decreased and thus affect the price of coins crypto. But we have to keep thinking positive because the price of the coins are definitely experiencing a recovery.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

I think this year the coins fell due to the fact that earlier we have grown more than 10 times. This is a natural stage for every market. With growth always comes the fall.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:49:54 AM

Be thankful, now you can buy more coins for cheap. Imagine what would you do last year, if you was able to buy Bitcoin for 6000USD.

pikachik

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:53:56 AM

Today, there was some bad news for USDT. And the prices of coin such as BTC, ETH ... have increased sharply. It is unpredictable what happened to this market. A lot of surprises for me
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

Of course I trust crypto as I earn good amount of money using it.
If you are asking why crypto goes down? The best answer to that question is the market needs to be like that in order for the traders to earn good amount of money.

You need to be wise if you want to follow how the market flows if you want to earn a good amount of money.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

the spotlight at the moment is how we sell lots of coins that can make money from investors and so students are eager to have a funny goal in February

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

If nothing happens positively in the market in the near future, then we will most likely be ill for a very long time, until the manipulators decide to raise the prices for cryptocurrency.
tjhere can be a lot of chanxes for the cruptocurrency wolrd but it is very hard to tell which is gonna happen next
While I see the manipulation of the market. Look at bitcoin today. Especially on Bitfinex. Rumors about Tether (USDT) scam are also manipulations.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ThKevin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

I will not give you obvious reasons. But I can say with confidence that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical. And he's an unstable person. We see prices rise and fall again and again, and that's normal. But from year to year the price increases.
In my opinion the main reason is this that the price of bitcoin is down and as we know that bitcoin is the leading crypto in the market and also pioneer crypto, most of the people like and trust bitcoin the most and put their money in it. When they sat aside it means that crypto market is going down. For investors first option is bitcoin and then other coins.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:50:56 AM

If nothing happens positively in the market in the near future, then we will most likely be ill for a very long time, until the manipulators decide to raise the prices for cryptocurrency.
Yes, I agree, the cryptocurrency market now needs some positive news so that this news can give a new boost to the new growth of the market.

ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

I will not give you obvious reasons. But I can say with confidence that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical. And he's an unstable person. We see prices rise and fall again and again, and that's normal. But from year to year the price increases.
you're absolutely right. because up and down its price in the market cannot be predicted, and at any time can vary. and it's called a fluctuating nature. but I am sure the end of the year later the State of the market will definitely back improves.
Everyone is sure about the future of cryptocurrency but there is no guarantee that the price would definitely increase. Crypto prices depend upon the investment of the people from all over the world and if there is no investment the price will automatically down and the same situation are now in the market. We should be patient and optimistic and wait till the end of this year.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

Today, the collapse of the major global indices on financial exchanges around the world began, so we are seeing a collapse in the cryptocurrency market, I'm afraid for cryptocurrency.
You should not be afraid of cryptocurrencies and their future if the stock markets begin to crash then this could be good for cryptocurrencies, just look at the countries that are currently suffering because of the policies created by their governments, most of them have adopted cryptocurrencies and if this happened all over the world cryptocurrencies will be adopted even faster.
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:28:32 AM

I believe in excellent prospects for the further development of the crypto market. Because technology today is of great importance for the global digital society. Now prices have fallen due to financial correction and world news, so the ideal time comes for buying and holding coins.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

No crypto is not going down because this time the market is down and the rates of all the coin is down and there is no profit for sale the coins in the market but if you have patience and trust in this work you have got the many profit of coins and get the money in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
REYVAN

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

I believe, up and down the price is reasonable. and that makes it interesting if the price is stable maybe I am not here because it does not give profit or loss it may only be used and an investor must seek profit for price changes So why is Crypto down, of course, based on the law of demand and supply then wise in making every decision.
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:39:29 AM

It seems that it would be better if currently discussing about when crypto will rise and the market situation will recover. In general, I still survive with whatever will happen, of course I hope to go up soon. Not the other way around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: