Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:56:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency  (Read 6899 times)
Koko1200

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
One of the mistakes that I am doing right now and I am aware of is that my laziness provoked me to study and examine new things to accept in cryptocurrency involvement practice, I'm just lazy.
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

Security of your accounts is paramount and goes without saying actually. You can only loss your password to thieves and scammers if you let them. So you have to be vigilant in researching. But most probably the most mistakes we make that makes us lose money is giving in to our fears and selling low in a bear trend.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:09:35 PM

Hodling in this bear market has proven to be very costly too. Dear trader, learn to apply Stop-loss on your trade especially when you're not thinking of invest for a long time.  This was by far my greatest mistake this year, looking at my portfolio, I wish I had tether at some point.
Aksiyon1

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

For the investors, everyone has some tragedy i think if it is big or small. In the past year I bought xrp and trx with high value but the condition of these coin is not good right now. Hopefully I will hear a great news from these coin with shortage possible of time.

It's sad for us because I also have bought XRP and TRX at high price.
What is the lesson here? Never buy a coin when its price is rising sharply  Cheesy Never follow the crowd, and don't believe in FOMO and FUD news

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:11:12 AM

In my case, "Buy Coin With Rumors" may well suit. Months ago, I invested more than 20k that ended up with only 100 bucks. That was the worst investment in my side. Well, I take it as a lesson for better research before putting money.

As for me, the worst mistake happens when you initially choose the wrong altcoin. It means that you will lose in the future. The other great mistake is to sell your cryptocurrency when it is falling.
Choice really matters. If a person invests in a stupid coin that has no future then obviously he cannot earn any penny out of it. That is the reason why I suggest everyone to go for bitcoin, ethereum or any other top altcoin as these have shown us their strength and potential over time. All famous digital coins have big communities of supporter which matters a lot.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.

I am just a not a full time here just a part time bitcoiner so I do not mine yet but I do not plan to here in our country because we are experiencing an over price electrical bill here. The only thing that makes me poor here is panic sell and wrong time selling because sometimes I feel that those profit is enough but suddenly they will ruse much more so I missed a lot of profit
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

I am just a not a full time here just a part time bitcoiner so I do not mine yet but I do not plan to here in our country because we are experiencing an over price electrical bill here. The only thing that makes me poor here is panic sell and wrong time selling because sometimes I feel that those profit is enough but suddenly they will ruse much more so I missed a lot of profit
What makes poor recently is become a victim of hacker. My account has been accessed by someone and get my valued coin which I planned to use for a capital to small business. I feel hopeless by that time but continue earning and more be careful from the site I am visiting and joining airdrops.

LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

There's a lot of mistakes and reasons for us to become poor here in cryptocurrency. Impatient, greed, entered here haphazardly without enough knowledge in short not prepared, poor decisions, hacked, scams, careless, just like that so many reasons to make us poor here.
budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Because several reasons as mentioned, there many country do not apply officially Crypto currency as fiat or even ban it in the country. Most government in those country are wondering about the impact of Crypto currency. Even though the potential is huge, the risks is also big.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
shelemiah31

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

One of which is if you are not wise in trading.If you are not cautious enough to where you are investing.Also it makes you poor if you take for granted your cryptocurrency and if you are not sharing it to others.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

One of which is if you are not wise in trading.If you are not cautious enough to where you are investing.Also it makes you poor if you take for granted your cryptocurrency and if you are not sharing it to others.

Why sharing it to others? What do you mean by that? For me, if we will not have a good strategies in trading then we will become poor because we will not be able to trade our coins in good prices.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

The biggest mistake I made was selling too early and not holding long enough.  It still lingers in my mind and from this point on I am going to be patient.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

In addition to these, I have encountered a lack of knowledge when buying Altcoin junk, which made me unable to sell them. I consider it a mistake of myself and I need to find out thoroughly before deciding to do something. And thanks for the things you shared in this article
That lack of knowledge is by assuming that every coin in the market should be bought, whether they are shitty or not and that is bad. Good thing you have learned from it. I do not know if you have heard about bag holding of shit coins, that is exactly what you have just decided to do and getting out of it is one hard thing to achieve, unless of course, we get to see some fortunate pump on them.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

The biggest mistake I made was selling too early and not holding long enough.  It still lingers in my mind and from this point on I am going to be patient.

Most of the new traders in this industry are selling their coins very early because of panicking and those professional traders are the only investors who can hold their coins because of good experience.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

Most of the new traders in this industry are selling their coins very early because of panicking and those professional traders are the only investors who can hold their coins because of good experience.
Yes, that's right, this is a test for beginners who panic with prices and also they are pressed for their needs. The point is we have to be patient in that.
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

If you are always afraid, nothing sensible will come of it.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

Yes, we definitely need to be very careful when moving in the crypto money market. Things can go a lot worse.
Joining in world of crypto currency you need lot's of knowledge, invest only the money affords to lose cause in wrong decision it may cause to loose your money  that's why we need to be careful in all decisions we make in our investing.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:10:11 PM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Also to this list I would add:
1. Not to diversify investments;
2. Do not follow the principles of money management;
3. Open long positions on asset which already has grown up;
4. Do not use stop loses.
AllCryptoplus

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

The points are quite worth noting. If you spend too much on electricity trying to mine and at the end you mine a negligible quantity, then that is a direct loss already.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:06:05 PM

Instead of sitting thinking about sad things. Take more action to have positive thinking. Many actions and good habits let you forget things that are not worth much thought. Then good thinking will do more in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: