Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency  (Read 6896 times)
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

Make some analysis or study on the project development you want to invest so that there will be no loss result you may encounter in the future.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:05:43 AM

With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.

Well the mistake I've done to make myself poor is I sold the good coins immediately coz after a several week, it increase its price times three to be exact. I almost cry because I miss the chance. Another, I convert my bitcoin into PH peso when it is around 1000$ then when it is December 2017 already, ow em it almost hit 20K$. It is a big money. I should hold again.
it could be good experience and lesson for us.sometimes huge profit did not come in short time.we need to patient to hold coins in order to get maximize price and profits.maybe all people felt same condition too.
I strongly agree, lack of patience is one of the reasons why we still stay poor because we tend to rush on things and are too quick to decide not thinking if what result it could bring back to us. Our attitude does really matter on how we manage to deal with hardships in life. It all has to start from ourselves and believe that no matter how volatile cryptocurrency is, no matter how many times it crashes, it can still potentially recover. Stay positive and hopeful!
bcoinseliot

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

Lack of knowledge, greed, unreasonable self-confidence in trading, and panic during the downtrend are also common mistakes that lead to losses. People should be aware that cryptocurrency is not a simple thing. All investments hold high risks. The crypto world is very profitable only if you manage your investment wisely. Put away your emotions and rely on the market analysis.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

lack of knowledge make me loss some my money.i am investing into fake project , and got nothing after that.this projects look like good but unfortunately they run after this project get the money.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

The number 4 should be on the top spot. If you take time to hear stories of people who get burnt in the crypto space, a lot of them will tell a story of investing on a coin that they believed that is going to change the game just like every project says. They just rode the hype and did not take time to see the truth first.
geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:13:48 AM

usually the mistake that often occurs with new traders are those who do not know how to trade well and correctly so that they are easily affected by the bad news that makes them suffer losses.
I am agree with you but i think these mistake are nothing as compare to being involve with ICO projects and get scammed. Many of ico are rising and people just believing on them.
Tronx

Activity: 61
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

usually the mistake that often occurs with new traders are those who do not know how to trade well and correctly so that they are easily affected by the bad news that makes them suffer losses.

I have learned not to trust any rumors, even when they seem to me good. It is better to deal with the technical analysis and to follow the market news. You should train using your own brains all the time.

Good to know you and many people learn form mistakes but i think in crypto currency even if you do not make any mistakes, mistakes are automatically made because mainly in crypto trading no one is sure when to buy and when to sell.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

Not only the bad news affect them. Many people are greedy. They think that the more money they invest in different cryptocurrencies, the more they will earn. In reality, they should learn how to pick good tokens.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.

If you wage all your money on a single altcoin with 100% not sure that it will pump but 100% that is a shitcoin that only goes down until the price is zero. Proper research is also required in cryptocurrency. Refrain from being greedy. There are many altcoins that surely only drops its value since they're fakes. Try to check the whitepaper and the website and do some proper judgment.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

1. Not Backup Key
Make sure that you have not just 2 copy of private key in different place.
never share it to anyone!

Never tried mining as the electricity here in my country is so expensive.

tried once and serve to me as a lesson!

4. Buy Coin With Rumors
Never go hype! you should make your research and study it carefully.

It is better to have a password with small and big letters together and put a number and symbols if possible.

CoinAcademyNL

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

Let me add especially for traders, not setting stop loss can make you rekt in no time. I learnt this the hard way, it was until I got burnt that was when I started setting stop loss unfortunately I've lost a significant portion of my capital.

Stop losses are very important, always set those, without them a men cannot sleep propperly.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Point number 4 is most common and most of the people lost their money because of that. I have faced this in nxt ignis snapshot when i bought high and sell at 70% loss.
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

Mine was inadequate risk management. I literally entered trade blindly focusing on the profit only forgetting the fact that it could go either ways. Hence, I blew a significant part of my portfolio. Risk management is crucial, no trader should ignore it.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

yes right, when you hold a cryptocurrency, then you must always be careful. theft and fraud is most likely to occur in cryptocurrency. and no one is responsible for the loss you receive when all that happens to you. of all that, you also have to know that greed can also make you poor. for example, you want big profits and you put all the assets you have in cryptocurrency, and that is very risky for yourself.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

the risk of investing in crypto currencies is borne personally, the full profits and losses are borne by the business actor, the government here still cannot provide a clear legal umbrella for crypto currency transactions. Therefore the list of errors that you mentioned must indeed concern us all so that our efforts are not in vain because of the carelessness that we do
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

investment is a good decision for the future but a small mistake in the process causes our funds to lose and lose, because we are careless in saving our assets.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

with the opinion you give it can be useful for investors who will start investing in crypto currencies because crypto currencies have a high enough risk to invest

satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

the number four are really true story , and i ever do it once by buying nxt because of ignis airdrop . that really make me sad
Marial Carter

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:16:57 PM

I think the biggest mistake we make when investing in Bitcoin is to follow rumors. It could be rumors from people around you or rumors from the Social Revolution that it would have a negative impact on investor sentiment and cause them to lose the opportunity.
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

There are many mistakes that you must avoid in cryptocurrency, I have found several people who bought coins / tokens that cannot be sold, they bought coins / tokens at ICO, why did they suffer losses?

because the coin / token they bought at the time of the ICO turned out that the ICO was scam or unsuccessful and they deeply regretted the coins / tokens they bought at that time could not be sold or if they sold they would suffer huge losses.

My advice is for you if you want to invest at the time of the ICO, you better be careful to choose the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: