Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency  (Read 6899 times)
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:30:20 AM

Most important thing is protecting from hacking is important from cryptocurrency most of the exchangers are hacked
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
Well, those you listed is kinda true. But don't forget about being impatient. Impatient can kill us. If you do not know how to hold your coin, there is a high chance that you might lose a profit.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
Yah, because mistake is the one who down to us mistake who can bring us down so as you can you need to be careful on what you can do be careful always and think wisely
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

Yes, we definitely need to be very careful when moving in the crypto money market. Things can go a lot worse.
Yes investing in cryptocurrency you need to be careful by doing your decision cause in a wrong move it may cause lose your money. You need to be wisely and careful in your investment.
seniorita

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Sadly human errors mostly reason why they loss their money in here, you not only need knowledge about investing in here if you want gain profit, knowledge about technology is needed too to prevent losing your profit.
Cocosoxoto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:12:20 AM

Backing up private keys, passwords , etc. will definitely the most important of all for me, since i am still using mobile phone to access all my accounts. You touched my awareness as i read your thread, i am gonna start to duplicate all my significant data and informations or maybe print out my private infos as well.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:41:39 AM

First is being a victim in an scam ICO. Second is one the victim in a hacking event. Third is a wrong timing investment which you don't clearly hear a huge news which could drag prices down. And last is when you invest in  ATH which fall deeply and never recover.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Most of the community in this field of industry, why they became poor in cryptocurrency was that learning knowledge about in crypto is not in

their mind instead they always wanted to earn instantly, in short, greediness is the main reason why they fall into different mistakes.
Caubethamaner

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

This can be advantage or disadvantage as you have full control of your money so you have to keep it secure but people not used to do that so they don't care that much about the private key and later cry because they can't access their own money.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

There are more common mistake that people do resulting to being poor in cryptocurrency. In addition to what you have stated, lack of knowledge about the cryptocurrency is another. Also, the lack of strategy when it comes to investing. Many of the users tend to do panic selling because of the miscalculation of the value in the market. Being scammed by other people is another way why people becomes poor in here. I guess be attentive and wise enough to avoid it.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
patrickj

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

Well, securing your account is central and abandons saying really. You can just misfortune your secret word to cheats and scammers on the off chance that you let them. So you must be careful in inquiring about. In any case, most likely the most errors we make that profits is yielding to our feelings of dread and offering low in a bear incline.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

before deciding to invest in the crypto currency then we must know and understand the risks, do it at the right time and the coin that has good movement so we will get a profit, keep the key private well don't tell others

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:56:20 AM

Encrypted currency is a risky investment and anyone needs to be careful!
Making mistakes in cryptocurrency trading is the most deadly! This will make you a huge loss!
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

I guess there are a lot of mistakes I've done as a newbie on investing in these cryptocurrencies and I guess the worst there is being a weak-handed investor.

I've invested on a lot of new projects thay in the future created huge price changes and I am still regretting that I did not hold that for a ling time. I've been excited to sell immediately because thay is the first time I've earned money out of these crytocurrencies.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Yeah, all the above-mentioned things will make you lose your crypto coins so its better if your holding is worth more than 500$ then go for a ledger nano s or trezor hardware wallet to keep your funds safe trust me its worth it.
Apart from these, you can also get poor if you trade recklessly so better be up to the mark if you come to this game.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

before deciding to invest in the crypto currency then we must know and understand the risks, do it at the right time and the coin that has good movement so we will get a profit, keep the key private well don't tell others
and we should to know this risk could come in various ways.maybe we were careless with our private key so hacker could access it.and sometimes we make mistakes in our trading analisys.
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

and we should to know this risk could come in various ways.maybe we were careless with our private key so hacker could access it.and sometimes we make mistakes in our trading analisys.
Being poor in many ways can lead to not a good outcome, poor in analyzing coins, poor in determination and whatsoever. We don really need much money to be successful in crypto what we need is to see what coins will have future in an unstable market.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

mistakes in following bad investments from hyip mining programs and many things related to crypto ponzi, this is my worst experience because it was the beginning I was involved in cryptocurrency.

But after getting to know this forum, I experienced a total change and decided not to give up, basically in crypto-everything was determined by ourselves without the need for full help from others, and this is very important in determining the investment decisions we want, or even trading every day.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

This piece is highly appreciated. Despite all professional guidelines on how to manage yourself in the cryptocurrency world, we still find out that people still make horrible mistakes that lead to loss of cryptocurrencies. In addition to what you have said, it is quite funny to realize that people still take loan and sell their properties to invest in cryptocurrency.
BitSat

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

When started entering this market thinking that it is an easy access to become fortunate not doing their own research and assume or relied only with someone who's much earlier than them to enter the market those things that needed to be learned should be taking into credit and be reviewed. I burnt my fingers with my investment due to lack of knowledge before investing. Also I bought Coin on Rumors and hype, it latter turn out to be a fake hype.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: