Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:16:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty  (Read 6097 times)
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

No not all stupid people are poor some stupid people are rich and powerful because they use their money and power to do stupid things and that will lead them to poverty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
Well not exactly a fool. in my opinion not all experience of country like poverty is mistake of the poor rather they are the victim of the politicians and also the rich person that always think for them selves always theyre own pocket are theyre priorities. but some poor people are poor until theyre gone some are getting rich also. theres a saying in our country if your born in poor family and die poor also its your own mistake because you let your self live in poor ife forever.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

I do not agree with such phrases, because not all poor people are stupid ...
if I believe in stupidity close to poverty then people who do not want worldly life are fools, while those people are smart not stupid ...
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

I don’t agree with that. There are people who are poor today because they got scammed by others, but you still can’t call them stupid because it was all a mistake and nobody is above mistake, we are not God. There are people who have spent years in school studying and after school they are unable to get a job despite their hard work, and their problem of not getting a job is all due to their government not providing jobs for the graduates in their country.
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:10:12 AM

In my opinion, it depends on your geographical location. It you were born and raised in a develop countries where the opportunity to become wealthy are not scarce then if you are poor that means you are a fool. It is much different if you are born in developing countries where most of the people are not so privileged in terms in money. You have to work hard just to have something in your plate.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:11:58 PM

That's  not true I don't agree on that because not all poor people are stupid, poor people  work hard to give good life to there family and to there children.
Anismanja6

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

That is true, stupidity can make people become poor, or they can't change their economic status for the better. Due to stupidity one can't see the opportunity to gain profit.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

Absolutely.If you are stupid youll be end up nothing and you will lose everything that you have.In crypto world there is no room for stupid people because this is for serious and patient investors.
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

I think that there is some sense in this statement. stupid people can't become rich, that's why I agree that it is impossible to earn good money if stupidity is your diagnose.
That's why it is necessary to learn the basics of crypto market
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

Yes, stupidity put your self in a poverty because you will always think a negative things that makes your world down.
They not help themselves how to survive in a poverty even there is alot of  way . but we cant blame those people who born poor, they cant afford to go in school that cause of not having a good education to get a job that brings them into the poverty.
r_herbert

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

Yes! I agree. Poor people are sometimes stupid. They believe that working in a shop all day will help them become rich. They have no idea about investment. They do not want to buy bitcoins for example. All they do is saving and saving. They even look for ways to manage their money. I even do not care about education. It is not necessary to be rich. You just need to be clever to be rich. Clever and opportunist. Poor people just follow whatever they learned at school. For that they are poor. Maybe stupid as well.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

What makes a person poor is due to lack of opportunities and luck.We are here in this community because we are open for new opportunities that can make us earn money for our everyday and for future usage.As we become a part of cryptocurrency world the chances is already in front of us that can make us a successful person someday so lets grab it inorder to reach our goal,to be finacially stable.

Probably, we should just put it like this, those who see opportunities, and refuse to take them but rather remain poor and blame everyone for their predicament are those I can consider as stupid.
We all sure will have different opinion about all of these but the fact remains that being successful in life takes being smart and being dedicated to whatever you want to do and it does not come easy and whoever that does not want to thread that line is their choice, but for someone that would see a great opportunity and blow it, is the kind of person I would consider stupid.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

Stupidity is not synonymous with poverty. Some stupid people are born into wealthy families, and they do not need to work, but they can also buy a lot of Bitcoins. I think the poor are the unlucky ones when they are born into poor families

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:59:45 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is never for stupid people. I find that stupid people are those who drop out of school very early. They work as hired laborers for some shops and receive a very little monthly salary. You're right. stupid too close to poverty

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

Yes i do agree on that, the reason why there are a lot of people today in the market who are losing a huge amount of their coins is due to lack of knowledge which makes them lose their investments in the first place due to panic selling every time the market price is dumping.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

No, There are people who are not gifted with such talent but work their way up through hard work. People living in poverty does not signify they are stupid. There are just people who are not lucky in life. For example, there are people who are raised by Families who does not have the capability to send their child to school. Also, I believe that there are no stupid person but , if there's really one they were those who judges people without truly knowing them.

frigmatic12

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

being stupid is not poverty but being ignorant is poverty...
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:11:31 AM

There is an opinion that people with low incomes live worse either because they are lazy, or because they are stupid and do not understand how to properly manage their time to earn more. But what if it is not stupidity that makes people poorer, and poverty is more stupid? And is it fair to say that the poor are by definition less developed? Poor people make bad decisions not because they themselves are bad, but because they live in a context in which anyone will make bad decisions.

It's a foolish way to see things. Some people are simply fortunate enough to have a silver spoon the moment they're born and some people doesn't get as much oppoertunities in life as others no matter how hard they work. When it comes to this, there's always a grey area since we don't all have the same circustances.
There is a famous quotation that opportunity knocks at everyone’s door once and that the ones who are smart enough to cash that opportunity are the ones who then manage to make enough of the earnings. You need to look for the ways which can then help you in having a better earning and that you need to keep on working harder and that consistency is a must condition.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

I think Its not because there's such a situation who unlucky person who came from poor family, but definitely due to their courage and determination to become rich someday, they work hard until they achieve what they're aiming for.

I think being a stupidity will lead you to become poor, just like those have business where not properly being manage that may cause to bankrupt.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin

I think poor or rich not depending on stupid or smart peoples. Some peoples get lucky and they can be rich. If stupidity is about behaviour and character, i think i am agree that stupidity is close to poverty.
Most rich peoples always make plan before they make an action and they always make analysis before decide something. Some stupid peoples want to different result but they always make same action.

It’s not good to say that poor people are stupid it is so unfair. We must not too judgmental because we have no idea how they live their lives. They are even happier and better compared to the rich people. Stupidity has no connection to being poor and vice versa. I am poor too but I am not stupid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: