Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty  (Read 6097 times)
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:14:32 PM

stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
I agree with your opinion. A lot of, poor people and they do not think out the way to make money, and sometimes they are lazy people. So I think they will never be able to become rich

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

that depends but in more examples that is true, cause people who are fools are not thinking about their money and ways that they could just invest and take more from basic moves.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
scoin9

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

Stupidity isn't the only thing that can make someone poor, laziness is a factor, pessimism, lack of foresight. Being poor doesn't mean one is stupid, there are many other factors, so making stupidity directly proportional to stupidity isn't fair.
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

I believe that stupidity comes with luck. I have seen so many experienced trader got bankrupt but too many stupid people earn a lot. 
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

Stupid is not the main reason for poverty. Because it depends on a lot of other factors like luck. Sometimes there are a lot of smart people, but just because they are so lazy and this leads to their becoming poor
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

Stupid is not the main reason for poverty. Because it depends on a lot of other factors like luck. Sometimes there are a lot of smart people, but just because they are so lazy and this leads to their becoming poor

I do not agree with this. Because most rich people are not intelligent and they are born into a wealthy family, so they have money to invest. But the poor do not have as much opportunity to invest like the rich

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:12:00 PM

This is probably true and probably not. In some aspect not all poor are stupid. There are factors to consider also, they maybe didnt finish their school due to lack of finances which we all know that most of the companies is looking for a college graduates. I can say that stupidity is close to poverty is when you have something in you (like maybe money or business) but you are so stupid that you dont take a good care of it and ended up lossing all.of it due to stupidity.
Well it is not like that poverty is stupidity but the stupidity is really poverty because if you are not having good amount of income with anything and you leave it at the growing stage will be poverty, it is not good to panic because if you will put all your money in some investment just like bitcoin and you get some and news so you sell at panic then will surely be the bad decision, so I think use your mind in investment and become rich than losing the chance to become rich.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

not always the poor are stupid because sometimes the outsourced problems occur which you can`t control and may leave you poor no matter how a good investment you have made.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

No, it only means that you are doing something crazy and your decisions aren't wise.

I went through hardships and I can consider myself grew in a poor area and my family also was once poor but we aren't fools.

Tough times or being poor builds character and it depends on you if you want to remain poor and be called as a fool.

Just remember this quote.

Source: http://www.lovethispic.com/image/226943/if-you-are-born-poor

Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:45:55 PM

In my opinion, stupidity is among the least factors when it comes to poverty. You may be very wise, and yet remain poor. In all, the environment you find yourself contributes most to what you become. Even if you are born wise but couldn't get the right exposure you need or the necessary education at least to a certain level, you will remain poor. Even if you want to argue with me that Bill Gate dropped out of school yet grew to become the richest man on yet, you should also remember that Bill Gates is an American, and by virtue of that, he has 99% of the required environmental conditions needed to succeed. Bill Gates has all the basic social amenities in life. He even had access to a computer. I can bet you that if Bill Gates was from one of the poorest African countries, take for instance, Somalia, he would have gone no where, and would probably be in poverty in a remote village. The world wouldn't have known him, maybe the people around him would have considered him stupid for dropping out of school.

In conclusion, the environment is the major determinant.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

Not true. There are different circumstances for different people and sometimes we just cannot escape it.
Examples? Disability. The lack of self confidence and a lot more.
If this happens in one family then who will help them? Government help will also apply. Will they help them? They take tax from people who could work so that they could help those who cannot work right?
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

No I don't agree with your statement.  A lot of poor people are really intelligent but they don't have the resources to succeed.   Being abused as a child, growing up in a poor country filled with violence you will have a very small chance to overcome that.

Most rich people I know in real life are either stupid with good connections or just got extremely lucky.

That's your own opinion duds, it does not necessary mean that a poor individual is Stupid? Have you have any data supporting your topic? What are your statistical comparison with the rich individual smarter nor Intelligent ? you can never relate poor individual to assume or closed to stupidity... one should note that some well known Businessman today or Rich people started from a poor family but with their Intelligence they are able to have a good education then a degree from University. It is your view that "Stupidity is closed to poverty" i don't agree with you.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:54:28 AM

I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
It has been shown that in average having an higher IQ can give to you a slightly higher salary but having a low IQ is not going to condemn you to a life of poverty since there are many people with an average IQ that made a fortune and this comes from their ability in business which is not related with high IQ, so the phrase is wrong just because you are poor it does not mean that you are dumb or that you will still be poor in the future.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:57:19 AM

There was a study done awhile ago which concluded being born into poverty can be more debilitating and damaging to a person's health and well being than being born addicted to cocaine.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/researchers-crack-babies-a-myth-poverty-far-more-destructive-for-kids-than-cocaine/165791/

The negative mentalities and the way people in poverty think about money and life can be contagious and self destructive. It can prevent a person from finding success and seeing a world filled with opportunity, rather than a world where everyone is out to get them.

Statistically I think 9 out of 10 people who win the lottery and become rich are poor again after a short time. Mentally, spiritually and emotionally many of them are not disciplined enough to be able to manage things well. And so there could be a type of curse present whereby no matter how much success some people achieve they will always be poor due to them being a negative product of their environment.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:15:33 AM

I think that ignorance is only one factor that causes poverty and not only the ignorance alone that causes poverty are still many other factors such as lack of luck, the nature of the lazy, difficult to find jobs, conflict-prone countries and poor also many more that can cause poverty, but indeed if we are smart and creative there will be many business opportunities that we can take.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:43:46 AM

we all know that this kind phrase is somehow bias and unfair, and i strongly disagree with it, poor people are not necessarily the fools and stupid people on earth, they are just lack of opportunity because of having no funds to start with, there are many poor people who ended up successful in business because of hardwork and they are very intellectual people. sometimes being wise is not acquired, it is a gift even before you were born, rich or poor.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:18:46 AM

I agree that in general this expression is true. Stupidity. is close to poverty. If a person because of his stupidity now does not want to deal with the crypto currency, he can remain poor. That as a whole happens. Of course, not for all situations such an expression is suitable, there are a lot of different objective situations indicating an exception to this statement, but in general, this is so.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

To a surten point you are right but some of them have the excuse of a bad educational sistem. I don't agry entirely with you.
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

I'm not sure about that.  Nowadays a lot of people show off their stupidity and gain popularity on internet.  After that popularity, money will come to them.  Everything can be monetize, including stupidity.  You know, lot of people call the Kardashian is dumb but look at them and so many others like them on youtube or TV.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
aliichaudhary

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:30:44 AM

the odds are 60%. because luck also affects one's success. when a person even though he is stupid, but he is the descendant of the rich, then they can be called lucky people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: