Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually use Bitcoin?  (Read 1249 times)
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

Yes, i am a user of bitcoin, but I hold my bitcoin as long as I can, and I just sell some of them in the important matters only. I believe that this will have a surprise for those bitcoin holder someday and i just hold what is positive feedback of those who support and believe on the bitcoin too.
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

As far as I am more and more in it, I can do some conclusions.

1) People are mostly not using the Bitcoin (altcoins as well);
2) Crypto-enthusiasts are real enthusiasts only when the price goes up;
3) Even considering there are more crypto-companies appear which offer their services, and more people join our community - the level of crypto education and adoption is still very low;

Almost 95% of all people in crypto I know personally are holding or trading, but not using it to its functionality. I cannot judge anyone for this, but let's be honest - it won't bring you any money if you just will buy it and wait.

So, there is a question: "How much of you use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to its full capacity?" I am curious about this because as for now it looks like there is only a small group of people making some contributions.

Not yet, i'm using bitcoin as an investment and trading right now because there are not much service or thing that i can buy with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is in development until one day bitcoin will be a global payment i'm sure.

bitcoin is a ready product, there is no reason not to use it for transactions. But it's true that it's not easy to find places where to spend it, it doesn't make much sense to looking up the things to buy with btc to spend it. It should be the other way around
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

Yes, i am a user of bitcoin, but I hold my bitcoin as long as I can, and I just sell some of them in the important matters only. I believe that this will have a surprise for those bitcoin holder someday and i just hold what is positive feedback of those who support and believe on the bitcoin too.

The same here, I am using bitcoin though not that high amount but still I prefer to hold it because of unpredictable value of bitcoin. I am still hoping that it will increase more in order for me to gain double of the amount I invested.
paulo013

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

Yes i am. Because of bitcoin i buy some of my need altcoins like btc to altcoin for example and also bitcoin is the easiest payment method for me.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

most of people who held bitcoin are really not using bitcoin, they hodl it until they achieve the goals that they settled up.
people use alt-coins for day trading and not to spend on some stuff to earn profits each day.

3) Even considering there are more crypto-companies appear which offer their services, and more people join our community - the level of crypto education and adoption is still very low;
because not all people are willing to study how crypto works, some of them has a negative mind about crypto-currency adding by some FUDs in each countries, so people scared to lose money on the project that they really never know.

Almost 95% of all people in crypto I know personally are holding or trading, but not using it to its functionality. I cannot judge anyone for this, but let's be honest - it won't bring you any money if you just will buy it and wait.
its depend on the people, when they want to hold or trade, because hold and trade are both risky but in a different ways.

So, there is a question: "How much of you use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to its full capacity?" I am curious about this because as for now it looks like there is only a small group of people making some contributions.

the group of people you mentioning are those stakes holders (whales), a really HOLDING a HUGE amount of coins to prevent the full down of the projects. and manipulating the markets as well.
rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

Yes i actually do use bitcoin. Although i exchange it for fiat money i do still use it. To be able to help my everyday needs and essentials in my life.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

Well, I am definitely using Bitcoin for my business transactions as it is most beneficial for me as my clients are from foreign countries. I have observed significant improvement in the cash flow without doing any major changes in the financial structure. However, I don't have even a single merchant in my city accepting Bitcoin as a payment method as of now so I am not able to use it on my personal level.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

I actually thought that using the bitcoin would be very difficult to use as there was much mystery around it when i first ventured into the bitcoin business. The bitcoin has certainly transformed and changed my perception about the way I see crypto. It has helped to broaden my  horizon about the uses of the internet and help me prioritize my values

pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

No, we don't use Bitcoin. Because it is not available in our country. It is banned in our country. For that we transfer it in dollar than transfer it in our national currency.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

no i dont actually use bitcoin right now because i dont have any bitcoin as of now so im still waiting from thw last bounty project i joined

Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

Altcoins are much useable than bitcoin,  This was happened because almost of the crypto enthusiast are choosing altcoins since small crypto traders are one of the highest population in cryptocurrency world. So in that instances people should get their profits by joining in bounties and ICO's  that's why they also choose to trade tokens into other higher coin in market. But it doesn't mean that bitcoin can never been used because bitcoin is the popular crypto around the world  
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

Yes I always do now most of the time i converted in to my coins. ph and the convertion i pay to my bills payments such as electric, communication and so many others
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

Yes i do actually use bitcoins in some things that can help my everyday living to be in good way usually i use this bitcoins to pay sometimes what do i need to repair in my devices because in my country there are stores here who actually accepting bitcoin as a payment and thats what i like it very much because i dont need to convert or trade my bitcoin or any other coin just to pay what do i need and it is hassle free and also the same thing when i buy sometimes food thats why bitcoin for me is very convinient for a lot of people to use.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

Till now I have used bitcoin only for investment purposes but would like to use it practically.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:11:26 PM

I use it now as it should not be called to buy things I like, just to have it no more than that, so I just keep it for nothing else, passive income can only be done in trade, the adoption rate in my country is huge they collect and hold because they believe prices will go up, but besides that many people have been throwing away and throwing away, no problem but just things like that Bitcoin is becoming more developed?

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

this problem has not found a bright spot, bitcoin has not even touched the age of 10 years obviously we can not expect that crypto will be accepted as a means of payment everyday. I think most users (including myself) want to use bitcoin for other functions, not just digital investment assets, but the reality is very difficult. as in my country, for now the government firmly still prohibits crypto as a means of payment, and may only be used as a digital asset investment. enjoy this process, I am sure crypto will slowly begin to be accepted by the public
Captainhoook01

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

I am currently use bitcoin into trading investment only because in our country no establishment that accept payment using bitcoin.
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

I am in bitcoin just to look for additional income only and I do not use bitcoin, because I can not use it for anything other than trading.
I can not buy food or pay btc bills in my country. Some people use bitcoin for gambling, but I do not gamble.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

I believe each and every holder of bitcoin has his or her main motive for buying it. Some just invest and sell when the price is good while others buy it and use it to trade so i dont think we can force everyone to use his or her bitcoin for something not planned for

VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:27:15 PM

This is true because there are still few uses for cryptocurrencies and only few businesses adopted it. It is also depends on your country, if there is no services or stores that offers this kind of transactions then you will not be able to use the true functionality of those cryptocurrencies. Here in my country, there are also few but there is a local exchange here that also function as a payment processor to pay your bills or buy game credits and it suits my needs because I game a lot and also paying bills becomes easier for me since I can just pay with my Bitcoin or Ethereum directly. But I will be honest, I don't usually use my Bitcoins especially if the price went down, most likely I will spend it when there is a gain.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: