Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to help all for trading  (Read 1579 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

I am new to trading.Please suggest me some good marketplace for trading.

Try this new platform exchange trading nexybit a newly platform gives for you better services and security of your investment, you can trade fiat in to btc eth etc,
Here the link to registered https://nexybit.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

If you are new enough to go into that situation first take an idea of ​​someone else or search the internet and make sure you know enough
Well I can say, do not trade first unless you knew how the market is so volatile. Learn the risks so by the end of the day you will not regret. A lot of exchange existing so pick the best and has the high volume of usage.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:44:53 AM

You can start to trade with small amount first, you should first to learn basics of trading, like how to use different exchange, how to set sell order or buy order and learn also how to read charts and different pattern.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:41:17 AM

If you want to make profit when crypto market on uptrend you can trade on the exchanges like Binance, Okex and others top 10 ranking exchanges so you get high trading volume. And if you want to make profit on downtrend crypto market, you have to trade in others platform like  in Bitmex, MT4 and eToro.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:26:19 AM

The title looks misleading,maybe it needs to be Want help in trading instead of Want to help all for trading. Smiley

Anyway first you need to be good at the basics before start the crypto trading and also need to have backup plans if anything goes wrong.As far as now Binance looks better to start with because it has good support and use friendly interface.But the platform need to be picked based on your coin.
Platform is important indeed but not as important as the knowledge for becoming successful in the field of trading. My suggestion to a newbie would be something like, focus on all the top coins and read their statistics of the past year. Try to learn the behavior and follow crypto experts for predicting the next pump or dump. Binance is no use if a person has no trading skills.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

I think I’m gonna agree with cdcjk, first thing you need to do – is to decide with which coin are you going to trade.
Then you’ll be able to choose a marketplace. From my point of view, it’s better to start with altcoins, coz they are cheaper than btc. Speaking about marketplace, I would suggest you to pay attention at Cex.This exchange is a good place for beginners like you, as it’s quite handy. Or you can search for another user-friendly platform if you don’t like this one. Just be careful and check reviews about each resource that you’re going to deal with.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:35:29 AM

For newbie like you bittrex is the platform that you can use, bittrex is easy to use for the newbies but not all of the coins in the bittrex are listed. You just need to know what coins are listed in the bittrex so that you know what coin you can invest using the bittrex. 
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

Binance is the best platform to go with your start of trading career you can choose one of the coins that are traded there and start from small amounts to step-by-step increase your trading amount.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

If you are a newbie I recommend you choose binance, mercatox or cryptopia. Furthermore, I advise you: a good marketplace does not mean that you will make easy money from it. You need to learn how to analyze the market, coin, chart,... to set your own strategy.
Bongkang elek

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

do not trade now, all prices in the trading market are declining, if investing will definitely receive a huge loss, start trading if the market price has risen in price.
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 554

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:20:46 PM

At First You Can Buy BTC from localbitcoins.com and then use that btc for trading on different websites like hitbtc.com, Bittrex And So On.And You Can Prepare For Good Trading Knowledge

Yes. It will be the good option for the beginners.In LBC,even you had trusted escrow service for trading.You won't lose your money in trading.
If you are buying bitcoin from a particular person.Your money equivalent bitcoin will be directly released by the escrow person,if the seller fail to release the bitcoin.For that,you have to submit your proof of payment.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

I think the best you can do to help all for trading is make an advice to what to do like when to buy and sell of your coins in the market or to the public to prevent from losing of it and also to make income.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

Ofcourse I do, because increasing the numbers of people engage in trading will increase the community itself which can help to improve the earnings and the market value of these securities.
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

Binance Platform and Poloniex Platform, both are great, decent
daily volume (BTCTC and Alts), low fees
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:04:37 PM

Nexybit newest exchange platform with new secured syrong security system,
poloniex one of the most trusted exchange from the cryptocurrency traders,
binance one of the most popular exchange came from the Chinese devs if not weong is also a trust,
bittrex since i start to adopt bitcoin in my lives my first exchange i use is bittrex until i have some coin i stored in bittresx.

marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

At First You Can Buy BTC from localbitcoins.com and then use that btc for trading on different websites like hitbtc.com, Bittrex And So On.And You Can Prepare For Good Trading Knowledge

Yes. It will be the good option for the beginners.In LBC,even you had trusted escrow service for trading.You won't lose your money in trading.
If you are buying bitcoin from a particular person.Your money equivalent bitcoin will be directly released by the escrow person,if the seller fail to release the bitcoin.For that,you have to submit your proof of payment.
This is a great way for beginners to enter the market, they need a lot of experience to be able to succeed. So entrusting the prestige units is something that can be used.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:28:10 AM

no one can help to trade, because the market price is falling in price, if you want to help someone to trade, wait for the time the market price of the market is stabilizing.
Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:57:59 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 10:10:14 AM by Aramazdi

I think this is a good crypto market currency that is still favored by bitcoin, but for other altcoins there are good things like monero, ethereum and others, but for bitcoin it has dominated the markets around the world

so it's more profitable if we trade in bitcoin because for the long term the value always rises even though sometimes it drops but usually only for a short time, the rest will go up and become more stable.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:13:41 AM

People have different opinion about this one but I can say Hitbtc and Kucoin. They have simple rules to follow and 24/7 support team that will help you about transactions. They also already filter coin and replace it into their list but the coin have quantity and quality supply/ demand. Sometimes I use swing method on those exchange. Just take 1/ 2 and try, not support your activity just leave it.

thekop12345

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

In addition to the well-known boutiques such as Binance or Bittex, you can check out the upcoming boutiques, which will definitely offer new incentives. This is a project I'm pursuing: https://extradecoin.com/#/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: