Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:32:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin?  (Read 791 times)
Octc76

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:47:26 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 12:39:02 PM by Octc76

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
Looking at the current state, we can not deny that bitcoin is still the best.
Others Coins that I think could be better in its development but it is in my opinion will not make bitcoin a second option. because the world of cryptocurrency is in my opinion justified by bitcoin.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:29:41 PM

If bitcoin  is going down then it is open to the opportunity that other cryptocurrency can replace the company of bitcoin in this fame state but for now no one can replace what the company of bitcoin have done.
metallikingz

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

Personally I think it would be almost impossible to replace Bitcoin, since it is the number one currency and it will remain for a long time. Today there are too many cryptocurrencies in the market that have great potential, but they will never be better than Bitcoin.

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

Please stop asking that questions. Any altcoin cant replace bitcoin at least in next 5 years. Its my opinion.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Cahndeso

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:51:33 PM

Please stop asking that questions. Any altcoin cant replace bitcoin at least in next 5 years. Its my opinion.

Yes you're right. Bitcoin is mother (or may be father Grin) for all altcoins. No one altcoin can replace bitcoin because bitcoin is their parent. Bitcoin is old and all people who know about cryptocurrency will know what is bitcoin, but may be not all of us know about altcoin. Need so long time if altcoin want to replace bitcoin and for me its almost impossible.

gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

Well people ask that question very often and my answers still remains the same. There is the possibility of thar although those possibilities are slim. But the fact is another crypto can override bitcoin
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

Some of the people are saying that Cardano (ADA) or Ethereum (ETH) will in nearest future overcome the Bitcoin and became first place in the world cryptocurrency both in the trading amount and in capitalisation.
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:10:57 AM

Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency on the market and I suppose that it could not be replaced. It is too valuable and has so large volumes for this.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
This long journey is an early stage for cryptocurrency or can be called recognition from all over the world and become famous in the wider community, it may happen but it takes a very long time, and I like to think, if altcoin is getting more and more auto age grow too? in terms of price and technology, and I think that Bitcoin is also doing the same thing to take advantage of time in the next few years, it is quite realistic no, whatever happens most importantly I can earn an income.
personally, I think someday there will be another crypto that replaces bitcoin because bitcoin itself is a promising altcoin and so bitcoin also have many people know then from that year to year  bitcoin price and another crypto will rise in price and more expensive then from there someday there will be altcoin that can replace bitcoin

hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:36:20 AM

I do not think any coin will replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a coin with its own network. There are other coins with their own network like Bitcoin. Not as popular as Bitcoin yet.
Prices will rise in the following years. But not as high as Bitcoin.
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:46:34 AM

The future encryption market must be a good market. More and more valuable coins will appear. The future needs are the first. I think it is possible to go beyond Bitcoin. Maybe Ethereum or other currency. .
harimurry

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:54:55 AM

I think there shouldn't be something like "a coin-for-all-purposes". Bitcoin is still OK, but other alts serving specific purposes should also thrive.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

Do you agree???
I agree on this bitcoin is unstoppable and no one can replace it on top so far, we are just in the beginning of acceptance in cryptocurrency around the world, and for sure bitcoin will lead us on that. Even ETH can't replace bitcoin for the next 10years Smiley
in my opinion that is impossible because what I know is that Bitcoin is the strongest altcoin and so now many people are investing in Bitcoin in the short term to make a profit because I know that many people say that the price of bitcoin will return soon and can be profitable again

DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:05:22 AM

For the time being I do not see any other coin replacing Bitcoin as the one of individual highest price, nothing else comes close at the moment, however in terms of the overall market cap I see that as being entirely possible seeing as there are a maximum of only 21,000,000 BTC and some other coins have unlimited supply.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:06:27 AM

Do you agree???

Some predictionies said that bitcoin technology will be replace by a new altcoin in the future but in my own opinion theres no altcoin can replace/surpass bitcoin why? Because the technology are helpful more and more people patronizing its potential the value of btc continue to rise up that everyone love to see.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

The problem is that bitcoin at the moment is not a true decentralized asset and is supported by several large holders who can try to regulate the bitcoin course and popularity. If the strongmen of this world want to change the priority and choose another crypto currency as the main one, bitcoin will retire very quickly...
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:33:53 AM

you're getting a lot of other types of token used. but the bitcoin they can not afford because we know the bitcoin is known to all countries so the crypto currency is increasingly expanding.
say sometimes with the bitcoin of Ethereum but can not be replaced by KING. because he's the one who started it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:37:24 AM

I do not think that now there are coins that can compete with Bitcoin. Ethereum is now not in it's greatest times..
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:39:11 AM

I think it's not an easy thing to beat Bitcoin because Bitcoin's price is so high, Bitcoin is the main coin and has dominated the market for years until now there's still no coin that can beat Bitcoin so I think in the next 5 to 10 years BTC will remain king.
artamon

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

Of course, some alt coin can replace bitcoin. But it will take a lot of time, something to the tune of 30-40 years is also possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: