Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin?  (Read 791 times)
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:03:29 AM

It can be but it will took a lot of time i mean years before it get there. But as of the moment with the Bitcoin standing in the market it is very hard to surpass a pioneer coin and popular coin like Bitcoin.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:12:14 AM

It can be but it will took a lot of time i mean years before it get there. But as of the moment with the Bitcoin standing in the market it is very hard to surpass a pioneer coin and popular coin like Bitcoin.
any coin have a chance to replace in the bitcoin. it is only matter of time when the bitcoin will be replace by the other coin. there's no permanent in this world so I am sure that the bitcoin will gone someday. but the memories and the benefits that give bitcoin to us will always remain and it is very thankful that the bitcoin help us.
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:24:24 AM

I think not. Because it is difficult to achieve such a result as in bitcoin. I think that bitcoin will still maintain its position for many years.
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:06:22 AM

Bitcoin is still number one crypto currency in cryptomarket. Most investors believe on Bitcoin and  Most investments are made on BTC. Ethereum is best cryptocurrency and it is the best competitior of Bitcoin . One day ethereum will surpass to Bitcoin maybe it will possible after next 20 years.
Tayata2005

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:09:25 AM

For now I think noatter howany crypto currency that are launched into the market non will be compared to bitcoin. Its always bitcoin and altcoin. Market value is also measured by bitcoin dominance and altcoin takes the remains
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

While there is a possibility for this to happen, I would like to think otherwise. Even though such a thing can ever happen, it wouldn't be such an easy journey for the coin. Bitcoin has gained its stance in the market and is king over it, and for a coin to overthrow it, that coin would need a lot of hardwork or luck even to do so.
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

No, no matter which coin can't easily replace Bitcoin, although Bitcoin technology is very old, it will not improve technology with the progress of society, but the value of Bitcoin is here, the value of Bitcoin will be more The higher the value, the more it will not change easily because of backward technology.
Kobiniki300

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

I don't think it is possible for any other coin to replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the fore runner in the cryptocurrency world it has the greatest market value and it is even going to grow stronger
maflec0713

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

I don't think there are other cryptocurrency can beat bitcoin for it is well-known to all and used by many investors and users. Even Etherium is also known but because of the legacy of bitcoin, it is more valuable to any other cryptocurrency and makes it as a reference of all cryptocurrency. Maybe in due time, other altcoin will reach the value of bitcoin today but the value of bitcoin will also increase like other altcoins.
xzxcoin

Activity: 575
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

No, the bitcoin is the beginning for the cryptocurrency. Anycoin who don't instead of his postation and Never.

Wrkz Discord:
https://chat.wrkz.work/
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:46:45 PM

I think no crypto will replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of the market, it is very popular, most investors hold and believe in Bitcoin. Every day Bitcoin has a huge trading volume. I believe in the future Bitcoin will grow stronger and its price will be higher. I guess last year Bitcoin will recover and its price will rise to $ 20000.

Yolikerum

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:02:46 AM

I figure it is hard to supplant bitcoin. we realize that bitcoin is creating and bitcoin is the primary coin of digital currency and obviously the cost is likewise the most unrivaled. there are heaps of altcoin like ethereum that have great prospects, yet I think to supplant bitcoin as the best digital currency will be troublesome. in any case, we don't know how it goes, it requires some serious energy.
hungdohoang

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

I think if there is a better currency then it will replace BTC in the future
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:21:51 AM

At least for now, I don't see that happening anytime soon. Bitcoin as it is can carry more traffic and process more transactions than any other Cryptocurrency in the market.  Bitcoin is also well decentralized, more than any coin as well!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:24:07 AM

bitcoin will just mature and go higher than the others. Other coins might go high too buy it won't surpass bitcoin. It is just bitcoin have been the foundation of all cryptocurrency since the beginning. Others will get hard even just to be equal to bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

If to this time then the bitcoin crypto will still be the best. There is no other crypto surely could beat or even match the bitcoin in this time. bitcoin can even be much higher than the current value and certainly will be able to produce if used for investments in the long term. along with the increasingly large devotees are certainly worth also will be higher.
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:33:57 AM

It is unlikely that this situation will happen in the near future. Too strong dominance of the bitcoin market and no one can approach it

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:34:56 AM

Is there anything superior to Bitcoin?
I think that until now there is no crypto that is capable of surpassing bitcoin, bitcoin is still a king and has many communities, which no one has been able to get rid of. Eth itself has many communities and the platform is often used in ico alone, it hasn't been able to beat.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:43:44 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

I totally agree that will no any coins which can replace Bitcoin at this moment and around 5-10 next years. Other coins can be replaced about technology and application but Bitcoin is unique in this market

Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

There are many coins, the characteristics of superior bitcoin - only bitcoin is a brand ! A huge number of people believe in this coin, bitcoin has a team of the best developers.Bitcoin will eventually solve many of its problems and strengthen its position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: