Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is 10% a week posible  (Read 1808 times)
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

It is too much from my point of view, i touched 5% on a day once, but on the next one, i lost 6% because of a new dip, it ALL depends on the market and the coins that you are using for that kind of trading purposes, it is difficult

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:32:44 PM

Sure
I think next week is good 👍
Market green 💹 up 10-20%
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

In the long term, this profit can not be achieved every week. If you really want to make that profit, then you'd better invest in little-known altcoins and try to catch a wave of growth in their value.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:11:53 PM

I don’t think it is possible to do 10% gain every week if you are a holder. It is possible if you are doing day trading and make some good trades. It doesn’t matter whether the coin is small marketcap in this case.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

Making 10% in crypto is very much achievable in this space. What you need to do is to identify the low small coins and invest into them. Hold them for the medium term and you would surely realise good profit from it.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

I am about to reach a milestone is my trading/investing and am going to reevaluate my trading strategy moving forward.
I want to set myself a goal of increasing my BTC by 10% a week (compounded) and wondering what is the best way to do this
Should I invest in small cap coins, coins with high volume. Invest in one coin a week or to different trades each day.
What would you recommend and is it achievable long term

You should trade with maximum leverage to earn 10% per week. Maximum leverage is most risky and you can lose all your money.
Additionally you can try shitcoins which its marketcap is less and can change its direction with little amount. But it is also very risky.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

I am about to reach a milestone is my trading/investing and am going to reevaluate my trading strategy moving forward.
I want to set myself a goal of increasing my BTC by 10% a week (compounded) and wondering what is the best way to do this
Should I invest in small cap coins, coins with high volume. Invest in one coin a week or to different trades each day.
10% a week through compounding would really be possible yet this do involve short or active trading and the best choice or coin to engage on is to those who do have big or high volume.Why? Volatility would really be there yet this is the perfect recipe to make money out of those movements but we do know the risk factor or ration among these movements.If you can able to utilize yourself or handle such situation then it would be an advantage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

Do you intend to earn that amount through normal crypto growth (by investing in coins with high capacity to grow) or day/arbitragr trading (taking advantage of contrast in prices on various exchanges.
10% a week is quite ambitious, highly improbable.
A steady growth of 2-3% would be a success.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:22:19 PM

Why not to try with new ICO programs ?? I have seen some really good and profitable ico programs which gave a smart earning to investors and bounty hunters as well.
Do a proper research and find some good ICO for investment.But it should be done in addition to BTC and ETH trading, without these two kings of the market you wont be able to get money.
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

10% might have been possible couple of years ago, but not anymore. There are quite a lot of traders and users currently and growth has been slowing last months, best you can expect is maybe 2-3%
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

In the long term, this profit can not be achieved every week. If you really want to make that profit, then you'd better invest in little-known altcoins and try to catch a wave of growth in their value.
Not all small coins can give 10% profit for you every week so I think this is very risky. I’d rather play long with bitcoin than to make effort on looking for some shitcoins and hoping for that coin to pump. If you want a weekly profit with bitcoin then try to join on btc signature campaign Smiley
cryptoking1981

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

I will blatantly say it is not possible,

If I am correct.. if you invest £100 at a gain of 10% based on compounding principle, you will have gained 14000% gain after 52 weeks

ie. £14000 if i am not mistaken.

a 100% return on say £5000 is about a £100 a week on average for year one...based on this principle you can achieve a six figure sum after 10/11 years

atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

It is a tall order to achieve consistently even for the most skilled trader keeping in mind that technical analysis are only a representation of the probability a trade can go certain way not that it represent a certainty in trade. Anything is achieveable, best of luck
muncuss

Activity: 634

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

i'm trying day trading since last month, it's hard if you don't know indicator or signal or etc. even if you know it, you really don't know if price will go up or down, or maybe the price won't go up in a week (this is what i get now).
try to get exchange with big marketcap and coin with big volatility, study the pattern, and try. 10% a week is still possible
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:54:36 PM

Not all small coins can give 10% profit for you every week so I think this is very risky. I’d rather play long with bitcoin than to make effort on looking for some shitcoins and hoping for that coin to pump. If you want a weekly profit with bitcoin then try to join on btc signature campaign Smiley
Investing in altcoin in this stage is very dangerous and ineffective when there are a lot of coins are falling sharply in the market when the money is being poured into Bitcoin. So if possible trade BTC-USDT in the day to get profit and not hold in long term.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:55:29 PM

You need to start with new coins. Read articles couple what coins will grow in prices this year or assume. Then sell then when that moment comes and buy larger coins and then make a profit on them.

That doesn't work always.
New coins are risky. They tend to go zero if something goes wrong and I have seen many of it.
If not zero then it will be lower than what is expected from the ICO price.
Better go to the trusted one and join the fluctuation. You will just need to learn on when it could happen instead going from the start to a new coin looking for legitimacy and much about it.
Ethereum is a good choice. Fluctuates heavily and a chance for 10 percent profit is always there.
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

10% might have been possible couple of years ago, but not anymore. There are quite a lot of traders and users currently and growth has been slowing last months, best you can expect is maybe 2-3%

2- 3 percent profit also sounds reasonable to me as a figure  one may be able to consistently achieve especially now we are in a bearish market
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:18:44 AM

Like always everything is possible but that does not make it very likely, my question is how much you earn per week right now? Are you earning something even close? Because in many markets earning 10% in a year is very good but you want that weekly, only the the best and most consistent among the traders could pull off something like that and you will need to take very high risks if you want to maintain that percentage of profits.
verask

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:54:37 AM

I think it's dream of every trader. It's risky, all right, but nothing is impossible.
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

To earn profit 10% aweek or about 40% amonth in currenct situation of crypto market is possible, because many altcoin was going up from 10% to 100%  in  afew days. Small cap coin is more risky to trade because most of them has higher volatility than crypto that has bigger cap. All crypto that include top 100 ranking in coinmarket cap is best to trade now and possible to earn 10% aweek. And compound is best strategy in trading to make the profit grow faster .

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: