Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is 10% a week posible  (Read 1808 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:55:41 AM

if you want a profit of up to 10% that can be generated in a week, you should invest in a cheap altcoin, so you will get a lot of coins so that your profits can exceed 10%. if the price increases,  Cheesy Cheesy

trading is more profitable than investing though.
investing altcoins is a risky thing nowadays.
I also think so, investment in a week will not make a 10% I guess as it is depend on how long you invested. 10% in a week is much more possible with trading than investing, why? because on trading, your money lies on your decision on the market while investing is a decision to your money and lies to other people's hand.

It completely depends on the situation where you are investing because the money should be in your control in order to make profits. If you invest in other schemes you need to depend upon them, but if you invest in trading the money will be in your control and you can sell them when you make some profit when the price starts increasing in the market.
That's right, if you hold your own investment then you have all the control, there's always hindrances while investing your money by your own, as you have to keep checking all those factors that will lead you a successful trades, it's possible to make things happen as there's always possibilities in every
market movements.

You need to be precise when you are inside this investment currency.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:42:33 AM

if you want a profit of up to 10% that can be generated in a week, you should invest in a cheap altcoin, so you will get a lot of coins so that your profits can exceed 10%. if the price increases,  Cheesy Cheesy

I also think so, investment in a week will not make a 10% I guess as it is depend on how long you invested. 10% in a week is much more possible with trading than investing, why? because on trading, your money lies on your decision on the market while investing is a decision to your money and lies to other people's hand.

It completely depends on the situation where you are investing because the money should be in your control in order to make profits. If you invest in other schemes you need to depend upon them, but if you invest in trading the money will be in your control and you can sell them when you make some profit when the price starts increasing in the market.
I think indeed when you invest you should be able to see the potential of the coin price and as much as possible to find coins that can be used for the long term and can get a lot of profit.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:58:46 AM

I am about to reach a milestone is my trading/investing and am going to reevaluate my trading strategy moving forward.
I want to set myself a goal of increasing my BTC by 10% a week (compounded) and wondering what is the best way to do this
Should I invest in small cap coins, coins with high volume. Invest in one coin a week or to different trades each day.
What would you recommend and is it achievable long term
In the exchange, I can maintain a 10% profit every week. I think this is very difficult to do. When the market is not good, you will face a loss situation. I think that long-term holdings can get the most profit.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:21:05 PM

I think the best way to get 10% a weeks is only on trading but in here you are required to read market movement charts and choose coins that are good for trading, don't choose the wrong coin.
and to invest, most investments are long terms so just invest in small amounts.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:17:11 PM

I am about to reach a milestone is my trading/investing and am going to reevaluate my trading strategy moving forward.
I want to set myself a goal of increasing my BTC by 10% a week (compounded) and wondering what is the best way to do this
Should I invest in small cap coins, coins with high volume. Invest in one coin a week or to different trades each day.
If you focus on profit every week, you will trade with emotion, this is something to avoid. Not sure if you can make a 10% profit every week with shitcoin, shitcoin can give you very fast profits in a short time, but are you sure that the results you get every week are profitable?
I think you should choose to buy bitcoin for years. This is a safety measure and it can earn higher profits than your goal.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:45:47 PM

definitely we speak about trading. various schemes is a scam sh*t in the most cases.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:03:21 PM

It will be best if you invest in smaller marketcap cryptos with large daily-volumes provided it will be easy for you to monitor all your trades at the same time which I also believe trading different coins will also involve trading on different platforms but you have to be careful when selecting coins based on volume because we have lots of these coins out there that hyped the volume of their coins.

It means you won’t really see much actions on them when you get to the platform to trade them. If you invest in one coin, depending on the coin though, it is not every day you see favorable price action on a particular coin except you are trading the right coin for that period.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:41:56 PM

I think different trade each day will yield you to your goal if you are a smart trader and secondly don't make the mistake of Putting all eggs in one basket.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:39:37 PM

I think that's very much possible mate, if you choose coins that listed at the top altcoins at the coinmarketcap. But if choose coins that are not stable in the market for sure in just a short period of time you will loss your coins. And one of the coins which I think will give you that profit is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Xbx, Neo, Ada, and Utk for now.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:46:58 AM

You won't go wrong with BTC and ETH. If you start investing in random coins for the sake of making small profit, you'll eventually lose money instead of winning. My suggestion is to keep accumulating both btc and eth and add Tezos. It's new, It's currently in Beta and the potentials are huge. Don't take my word for it though, go and read the whitepaper.
making a profit can be done in various ways, but if you want to make a profit every week 10% it feels very difficult if you only rely on one coin, so there is no mistake if we invest in a few coins, so we can get good results. maybe we can improve our destiny.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:55:12 AM

You won't go wrong with BTC and ETH. If you start investing in random coins for the sake of making small profit, you'll eventually lose money instead of winning. My suggestion is to keep accumulating both btc and eth and add Tezos. It's new, It's currently in Beta and the potentials are huge. Don't take my word for it though, go and read the whitepaper.
making a profit can be done in various ways, but if you want to make a profit every week 10% it feels very difficult if you only rely on one coin, so there is no mistake if we invest in a few coins, so we can get good results. maybe we can improve our destiny.
If want to make profit in short time maybe it is good to spread our trading ways and split to 3-5 coins, because we know 1 -2 coin only maybe not all will give us profit so if we spread to a lot of coin, chance to get profit can also get higher.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:59:32 AM

If you are a day trader that 10% a week is very possible, as you can get up to 5% increase in funds a day if you have mastered day trading. But it is very risky when you are a beginner so I suggest to learn some TA first.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:32:03 AM

10% weekly in this market can be done now quietly, some cryptocurrencies give for two or three days at 50-60% profit, the main thing to have time to go at a reasonable price!
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:17:20 AM

If want to make profit in short time maybe it is good to spread our trading ways and split to 3-5 coins, because we know 1 -2 coin only maybe not all will give us profit so if we spread to a lot of coin, chance to get profit can also get higher.
it's a good idea to diversify and increase profits, but dont too much, and don't force to buy lots of altcoins if your analysis shows only a few potential altcoins, I sometimes buy up to 4 altcoins and allow profits of more than 50% depending on market conditions
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:26:47 PM

Yes, I agree and that is one good way to trade in the short term such as daily, weekly or monthly.
but all are based on how much capital you have to share some of the coins you will buy to trade and my advice is that you should at least share 5 coins that you think are potentially good in a short time and always active to see developments and charts to trade your coins and among those 5 coins, I'm sure some coins will produce 5% or 10% or more if you have mastered them in analyzing all crypto coins.
but trading in the long run will be more promising and profitable, all depends on needs.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:46:43 PM

Unless you are a well versed trader with great knowledge about the crypto markets and technical analysis it is going to be very hard for you to make 10% gains a week on a consistent basis. That is a high target you have there, but sure it can be done. Wink
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:41:31 PM

Unless you are a well versed trader with great knowledge about the crypto markets and technical analysis it is going to be very hard for you to make 10% gains a week on a consistent basis. That is a high target you have there, but sure it can be done. Wink

I don`t think it`s about 10% profit every week, it`s about how much money you plan to invest in such trading. 10% doesn`t mean anything,
who starts with 5 dollars what he will earn, half a dollar for a week? It`s possible, why not? It`s about how much you have, how much you are
willing to risk, what will be the profit in the end depends from that. Crypto-market is like any other market, you can earn millions today and lose
it tomorrow in wrong deal.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:47:48 PM

I think you should choose some coins out of the top 20 coinmarketcap. I think this is the most surefire way to increase your cathal.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:46:35 AM

It is possible but it leads to huge losses. Maybe not tomorrow, not in this month, even not in this year if you are very lucky. But it will happen.
No it is not lose as profit is good even it is miner at beginning but later on maybe it rise high and it will give more profit than only 10 percent, I know it is panic selling for this much but if you have no other option you can say yes to it, if you have alternative better holding and waiting I am sure holding will make your 10 percent as 50 percent but have patience and deal wisely.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:27:13 AM

10% aweek or 40% amonth can be possible to get it only in bull market only, but very hard to make it when bearish trend. But you can make it by consistent if you also jump in to margin trading by make.profit from shorting when the market change to bearish . Discipline to follow risk management and trading plan is key to make it.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: