Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who dump coins early; Bounty hunters or ICO investors?  (Read 2702 times)
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:02:40 AM

Both of them do dump coin early but I don't think the dump of some bounty hunters can have significant effect in the price of a coin or token. I think the real dumpers are those who get huge discounts during private sale and presale. When it comes to dump, some project's team cannot also be trusted.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:06:51 AM

At the moment I would say the answer to that quesion is anyone that wishes to preserve their capital in a Bear market. Most of the ICO that have launched during the summer of 2018 have failed miserably to retain value when launching at the exchange. It has been a sensible choice to sell off and then if you really believe in the project re-purchase after prices have stabilised. n reality alot of bounties are not paid out until 6 - 8 weeks after ICO completes.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

I think that only early-stage investors dump tokens price, because they had a great discounts (50-100%), so they sold their tokens with profit.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:23:34 AM

i believe that both categories dump at the end of the ico when the tokens are listed on exchanges the bounty hunters because they got the tokens at no cost and the investors because they bought it at a advantage cost (bonus)

free space pm if interessed
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

Token becomes cheaper after entering to the stock exchange because most of the investors have a big bonus (about 40-50%).

0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

Bounty hunters for sure. Since they got it for free so it's much easier for them to jump out. ICO investors put their money in and expect a % profit which makes them more like a holder.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:53:00 AM

Some bounty hunters are the reason why they dump coins early. Because they have waited long enough to make money from the bounties they work hard. we cannot blame them because they did there job and received rewards and sell it immediately.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of bounty hunters will not affect the price of their coins. Now I participated in this bounty and we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys

Yes, I believe so and you are right. It is the investors most of the time who are dumping the coins they invested because they are the first one who received the tokens plus the bonuses. Bounty hunters are not all the time dumping but when they dump, they dump almost simultaneously that's why they were blamed for the dumping.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

Yes, it could very well be. Not only among the bounty hunters, there are people who immediately drop their tokens in order to make a profit. Among investors, too, there are such people. But there's probably less, I think. It is possible that you saw the price decline was not because investors were selling their coins, but because the project itself was not successful. After all, the fall in prices can be accompanied by different reasons.
siena23

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

Yes, you are right, bounty hunters cannot be blamed with the drop in token prices when listing on the market. Bounty hunters only get 1-3% of their supply tokens. And that will not affect or even play a price in the market. And investors who get bonuses of up to 50% cause a drop in the price of the token. Most investors sell their bonuses first when new tokens are listed on the market.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

In my opinion, the cause of dumping tokens is investors have already bought the coin. Indeed, bounty hunters get paid more slowly than the time of listing coins in exchange, but strangely why after the bounty hunter gets the tokens they have the coin prices on the market can go down even further. I can't guess for sure why this happened.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dukrat

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

Hunters receive 2-3% of the total number of tokens sold. Is this ridiculous figure can strongly affect the price reduction. Quite often we had to watch the price fall, and hunters have not received their awards yet. My opinion is this. This is done by early investors who close profitable positions. The exchange can also play an important role in the fall of the price. Do not forget that the  exchanges take a fee for the listing in the project tokens.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

My opinion is investors, because they start selling their bought coins at ICO prices and sometimes lower, because they have bonuses from buying, it's very sad, but then they start blaming bounty hunters, it's clearly not normal.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

My opinion is investors, because they start selling their bought coins at ICO prices and sometimes lower, because they have bonuses from buying, it's very sad, but then they start blaming bounty hunters, it's clearly not normal.
Both of it can be affect  because not gonna resist it, bounty hunter sell coins when they need money. And only a few that hold their coins to wait ICO price. But if me as investor, as long i get profit i usually sell my coins to join other project.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

Both of it can be affect  because not gonna resist it, bounty hunter sell coins when they need money. And only a few that hold their coins to wait ICO price. But if me as investor, as long i get profit i usually sell my coins to join other project.
in any case, the company's Bounty members have quite a few coins, which They receive as a reward, so that in the case of mass sales, the price of the coin is greatly influenced.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:39:24 PM

I will say bounty hunters are the one's that dump coins why because some bounty hunters alway's like to sell off there coin why because they are afraid it might go low on price but i think that investors are the real holders. In cryptocurrency.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

I will say bounty hunters are the one's that dump coins why because some bounty hunters alway's like to sell off there coin why because they are afraid it might go low on price but i think that investors are the real holders. In cryptocurrency.
Sure, because no investor wants to lose money when investing in any ICO. Only bounty hunters will be dumping because they do not invest in those ICOs. They make bounty and receive it a free way and they will sell it all without interest to the project
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:43:28 PM

According to me except Translation , Signature of Sr. Member or higher rank  , Bloggers all the social bounty hunters get very less coins for hard work. They surely dont want to dump those but a few sales early due to need. But I think the greater dumping comes from private sale investors when they receive huge ( more than 60% discounts) compared to ICO price.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

Both , the bounty hunters and the ICO investors with high bonuses can dump their coins when they enter the exchanges.
If the project has potential and big demand for the coins the price should not drop even on the declining market.
Smart investors and hunters will never dump their coins if it has rising potential.
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:07:35 PM

Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of bounty hunters will not affect the price of their coins. Now I participated in this bounty and we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys

I quite agree with you because we have seen cases where bounty rewards are withheld for sometimes after which investors would have received theirs and still there was still dumping of the coin which was off course caused by investors. Investment bonuses to investors are seen as free gift which can be disposed off as they want. But one thing I have observed is that the rate at which investors will dump coins cannot be as high as that of bounty hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: