Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who dump coins early; Bounty hunters or ICO investors?  (Read 2699 times)
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:47:17 AM

I think it is both groups of people who are dump tokens fast. Part of the bounty hunter and part of the investors who bought their tokens with a bonus and still make profit. when the two come together, a dump is created, which is followed by more and more people.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:50:58 AM

Certainly they are investors because investors are entitled to first trade.
Just look at how the distribution of the bounty token is around one month after the coin ICO list on the Exchange.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:53:11 AM

bounty hunters are not able to reduce the price so much, since they have only 2-3% of the coins of the total number, and this is a very small percentage. I am convinced that the price falls due to the fact that early investors sell their bonuses.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:59:13 AM

From my experience it depends on the situation. I experienced before that the dev itself sold first before the investors so basically it is a scam. There are tons of ICO projects nowadays and most of them are scam. Also i think that one factor affecting the price is the early listing in exchanges while the ICO is still ongoing.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:00:43 AM

Hunters might / may contribute to that but this is always done by investors who bought huge then went to the market and dumped and then putting it on the hunters

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:01:35 AM

maybe it's true that the bounty hunters who dumped coins shortly after the ICO finished, but not all hunters did that, I see today there have been many hunters who have very broad insights, so they have a mature calculation in selling their coins or tokens produce from the prize. and I also see there are also investors who are doing things that are too rushed. so in this case we cannot blame blame on the bounty hunter.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:08:17 AM

It depends on who was first distributed, but if for investors I am sure they will think repeatedly if they want to make a token dump market, unless the investor has benefited when selling.
Based on my experience, if the token is already listed then they only put a little volume then bounty hunter who only get a small allocation want sell and that causes a decrease. Even though the bounty hunter get small allocation that's making dump because when the dev listing only gives a small volume and the rest is how crypto users are interested in these tokens to rise volume.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

I guess it all depends how the team manages the distribution of tokens that do. now many token part bounty hunter who do lock for months to benefit investors. but the reality is investors also do dump, probably from the bonus that investors receive from the ico investment. Judging has indeed reasonable if the price becomes a dump when ico token listed on exchanges, either do so investors or bounty hunter I guess all have part of a downturn that occurred.

heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:33:26 AM

Ico investors usually save their assets longer and expect the price to rise but if the investor is a newbie then they also have a sense of panic and are not reluctant to hesitate to dump. Bounty hunters usually do it at the end of the game.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:58:08 AM

We don't know who is selling coins early. If you are experiencing a fraudulent project, then the ICO team is the one that sells the project. This is the most terrible. Obviously it is not suitable for investing in ICO now, unless you are an expert.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

Most of the time who are blame for dumper of the coins earlier was the bounty hunters but maybe that is true but it depends of the situition there are also times that the ICO investors are doing they same thing we don't know if they have an emergency of money that is why they want to sell their coins right away.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:33:00 AM

For me and I think its is the pre sale investors with big bonuses who are the one who dumps the tokens early because they are the ones who receive token first and has no holding period. Unlike with the bounty hunter where they receive their payments after 30 to 60 days from the ico sale (the earliest worst after 6 months of the ico sale).
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of bounty hunters will not affect the price of their coins. Now I participated in this bounty and we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys
Why not both ? I think there are reasons why and how people sell the coins early. Now bounty hunters are people who work to get that money whereas ico investors pay to get those tokens, basically ico investors are paying the bounty hunters to get their coins heard so they can sell it for more.

Considering this, I think bounty hunters tend to sell earlier, these people do not have money enough to invest themselves so they try to sell as much as they can as quickly as they can so they could have some money. These are people from third world countries like me who see 50 dollars as another week of living so when they get paid they try to sell it right away and pay for bills and rent.

Whereas many ICO investors are people who obviously have money and spend it on ICO so they could make more of it, which means even if some of them sell, most of them keep it so they can sell it for x3-x4 or whatever they feel is right and make more money than they got in. However they may sell quicker if the price skyrockets before coins even come to any good exchange, if that happens then both sell very quickly.

der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

I think that bounty hunters are selling their coins earlier and this is why, hunters have worked for several months to get their rewards and due to the market, they want to earn some ETH or BTC, because in the most cases the coin dumps and never recovers.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of bounty hunters will not affect the price of their coins. Now I participated in this bounty and we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys
I think i once saw something of this nature. In all sincerity, most projects i have seen, investors are the ones that do the dump most. Well bounty hunters may dump too, but that will not in anyway affect the price of the coin to cause a dip.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

I think that bounty hunters are selling their coins earlier and this is why, hunters have worked for several months to get their rewards and due to the market, they want to earn some ETH or BTC, because in the most cases the coin dumps and never recovers.
actually they could more be patient, coins price would not dumped and price going down.they did this cause they have no earning source beside bounty reward.so they would sell their reward although in low price.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:48:51 AM

Both coin investors and bounty hunters could be dumpers, it really depends on the person himself. I myself have been participating in bounties but I have also been holding my coins. Athough Ive dump some of it, but there are also coins Ive hold for long time. And I think this goes for investors too, they could dump or hold their tokens.coins.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

Investors are tearing down the market. They buy tokens at a big discount. Receive bonus in tokens. Let's say + 30%. Then they just start selling it massively. When hunters get their 2% and go to the stock exchange token is not worth nothing ( Cry
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

I think bounty hunters and ico investors both reason for dump any token price. But I know some of them don't like to sell their token earlier.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

It depends of there is a lock for bounty or pre-sale participants.
Long story short both are dumpers and have reason to make it , but hunters have smaller amount of tokens, so they can't dump drastically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: