Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:44:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who dump coins early; Bounty hunters or ICO investors?  (Read 2702 times)
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:14:32 AM

in my opinion it is most likely that dumping coins / token listings on an exchange is part of a bounty hunter and investor. for bounty hunters they want to get paid quickly by exchanging their coins into real currency, while investors want to get quick profits by selling their purchase of tokens plus bonuses
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:21:42 AM

Some developers actually believe that bounty hunters are all dumping their coins, so we are now seeing developers locking bounty hunters rewards for several months before they can be traded, sometimes the coins losses it's value before the bounty hunters can transfer their coins

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:55:56 AM

Ico investor dump early than others , most of this ICOs give investor there token first and give them chance to sell before bounty hunter.

do you think that big investors will dump tokens to earn small profit while they can earn huge money if the project will grow?

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 11:26:36 AM

ICO investors are the major dumpers of tokens, this is because the tokens are released to them first before bounty hunters. and some of the investors who received heavy bonus during ico do rush and dump without looking back .

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 12:05:12 PM

In general, the bounty hunter caused a dump of tokens, and until now I believe that the bounty hunter is the main cause of the dump token. Because most ICO projects pay bounty hunters before their token list in exchange, so that when the token has been listed in exchange they (bounty hunters) sell their tokens even below the ICO price.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 12:48:49 PM

In my experience, coins are listed on exchanges before the coins are distributed to bounty hunters. Even in this case the coins ​​are dumping. Those who drop the first price, people who buy coins with a very cheap price from pre-sale.

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:54:07 PM

Maybe the reason is that sometimes projects do not bring the result that everyone expected, and therefore we see such a result!
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:01:23 PM

The reason is on the situation and conditions, investors don't want to lose too much so they sell as much as they have and the biggest problem is no trader is interested in buying the coin from that projects.

This is only possible, since most have words from these purchases. Maybe it's because this project hasn't worked now because of suspected fraud, but I believe in the future it might be priced, so I'm not too worried  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:08:46 PM

Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of bounty hunters will not affect the price of their coins. Now I participated in this bounty and we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys
I also think like you, there are some investors who buy coins in large numbers and they have a bonus, which is the reason why the coin price is reduced, the percentage of tokens for bounty hunters is not too much, it's just about 5% or less , they should not blame the bounty hunters

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:08:51 PM

The reason is on the situation and conditions, investors don't want to lose too much so they sell as much as they have and the biggest problem is no trader is interested in buying the coin from that projects.
It is all about liquidity issues on listed exchange. Investors prefer to hold if they are really in project for adding more value to their portfolio. Bounty hunters are placed on other side of puzzle. Dump is almost unavoidable during bloody market crash days.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:29:01 PM

In my experience, coins are listed on exchanges before the coins are distributed to bounty hunters. Even in this case the coins ​​are dumping. Those who drop the first price, people who buy coins with a very cheap price from pre-sale.

Always on my experience sold people who invested in the project from the beginning , and then of course already sell hunters
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:54:18 PM

Hunters are always blamed for dumping their coins when it appears on the exchanges and it is with reason. But early birds investors also dump their coins and taking profit. The easiest way is to blame the hunters when the coin crashes for different reasons.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:58:36 AM

It is all about liquidity issues on listed exchange. Investors prefer to hold if they are really in project for adding more value to their portfolio. Bounty hunters are placed on other side of puzzle. Dump is almost unavoidable during bloody market crash days.
That's why I say "the reason is in situations and conditions", no one holds their assets especially investors, in this bearish market you still hold your assets, you will be killed by the market.
if investors still hold their assets maybe only a few percent are not all, they want to get back the amount they invested.
just as we invest in project A, we believe if this project is very legitimate for the long term. but in reality the market is not on your side, do you still want to hold your assets from project A even though this project is promising? I guess not, you will sell it little by little to cover your losses, even if you have decided to choose a long-term investment.
remember when you invest you get a bonus, you can still hold your bonus or you sell your bonus to cover your losses.
by the way I agree with your word if talking about bounty hunter.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 07:06:21 AM

It's quite strange but both parties are at fault. Most of the times dumping is blamed upon only bounty hunters but investors who also get huge bonuses are also responsible for dumping. I believe issuing lock up period upon tokens or coins distribution would really help curb the huge dump that projects suffers when listed on exchanges.

sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:41:35 AM

I personally think that this may be the project side behind. When they make enough money from investors, they will pretend to raise the market price and then dump the token to earn more money. They are always greedy.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:11:53 AM

Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of bounty hunters will not affect the price of their coins. Now I participated in this bounty and we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys

Who dump coins early; Bounty hunters or ICO investors?

It's obvious - smart people

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
tbossmitche

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:15:50 AM

The truth is that almost everyone wants to dump as soon as possible to earn some fast bucks. Every category of people who have the tokens have the degree of effect they could have on the token price. First and foremost, all the bounty hunters combined most often don't have more than 2% of the total tokens generated, this directly means they have the least effect. In comes those who participated in the private sales and earned as much as 50% bonus, it is clear that they have a greater effect on price.

In comes the project team and founders who hold the bulk of generated tokens, they definitely want to cash out fiat. This leads to extremely large quantities being dumped. I am of the opinion that the team members cause most price dump.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:38:07 AM

In the current weak market conditions, I think everyone when they get a token they will immediately throw it away. But they also need not be blamed for the situation that forced them to immediately sell coins. We can see it in late 2017 and early 2018 when the price of coins increases they save more tokens. Because they know that the price of coins will definitely rise.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:47:36 AM

I think the Bounty participants will discard the token first, because for now waiting for the price to rise is very difficult and boring, so when seeing the price is quite good in the market, chances are that Bounty participants will immediately sell it.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:01:06 AM

The number of tokens assigned to a bounty event typically does not exceed 5% of the total token. I believe that even if all hunters sell tokens, it will not lead to a long-term decline in token prices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: