Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think that we should consider ICO as Start-up  (Read 277 times)
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

Yeah ICO has some similarities as start-ups but it creates more opportunities. I mean they are not exactly same because ICO has more functionalities and benefits.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

I am fully agree with you I do also believe that ICO is the start of learning more about the Crypto industry. but this is true that we should start with ICO a lot of study which is required for doing better in practical market.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

Not all ICOs are startups. Some already gave their products and establish, they might just feel like raising more fund for further growth and development. While some do not yet have working products.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

When I was newbie and researched on Crypto, My leader said me that ICO as Start-up in life.
There are many same point and different point between both. Example:
Same: New project, need investor ,need team.....
Different: ICO Crypto is technology, need technology, hard to guess.....
 What do you think?

Ico's are considered as a startup company because they are starting a business which everyone are going to invest in order for them to be wealthy in the future and it was like a money laundering types of company.

StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

By all means, ICOs or initial coin offerings are start ups within the cryptocurrency space.That is the most common way to raise capita in the space, same way shares offer shares to the public, IPOs
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:43:35 PM

in fact it is like that ico is used to get funds from looking for investors who want to buy coins from a project. so if you want to participate in ico you should pay attention to what is in the project such as board team and what kind of project content so you can avoid the existing ico scam.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

For making progress in the field of crypto currency the ICOs should be used as the startup for cryptocurrency.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:13:56 AM

I don't completely disagree with you, ICO can be consider ase start-up but if we think in systemic way ICO and start up is not the same thing there is some differences on there policy and work protocol but the they both collect money from the investors so that they can gain money, it's up to the investors choice
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

In some cases it is so but not for all the start ups. Some ICO has been lauched basing on existing business plans which little bit advanced than start up. But I think in terms of growth, ICO and start up are almost same.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

I believe these altcoins  were once an ICO as a start up when undergoing a pre token sale and allocated bounties for the bounty hunters to do some advertisement using their avatar logo on their account so that it will be visible to the readers. Now, at to some point some altcoins became part of exchanges were investors are starting to make an investment and become a more successful coins in the market.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:07:21 PM

Yes, in most cases ICO should be considered as Start-Up. But in some cases it doesnt' fit in the criteria of a Start-Up. In ICO, entrepreneurs just try to raise funding for their projects and let people perticipate in it. So, I think it is definitely similar to Start up.
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Yes ICO is more like a start-up than is like an IPO. Although it’s a very risky one, based on some crutial points we can certainly compare it with a start-up.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:35:45 PM

ICO is very much alike of start-ups. They only differ in the way they follow to raise funds. Now-a-days raising fund is easier for ICO than a start-up itself.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:39:45 PM

I think that having ICO as a start up is not a bad thing but if we consider the risk the  it is quite high compared to investing matured coins which is already exist in the market for a long time.
btcmaster999

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

Obliviously , because it work same as like bitcoin. Generally when one investor offer other investor for crypto currency in exchange of cryptocurrency. So I think we should consider it as a new start-up.
cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

I respect your opinion. But from my opinion i think both ICO and Startup goal is same. Maybe there system policy is different.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

Most ICOs are startups but not always. I think that the regulation sould concern more the information due to investors and the level of responsibility of the creators and promoters.
jackpot888

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

I think these two aspect are quite similer although there have some specific difference but the aim of this two are same and that is the collection of money.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

Yeah I also think so. We should invest in these ICOs for a longer period of time like start-ups.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

If you ask me I’d in the near future almost every company will have their very own coin. It will be a very exciting time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: