Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge - Only 0 more blocks for Dogecoin rewards to halve. Doge has Halved!!  (Read 3792 times)
FalconCrypto (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:32:58 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 03:01:45 AM by FalconCrypto

Thats right, it will happen in the next 5 to 6 hours!

Better buy in now, before take off. IMHO

To the Moon!

Edit: 344 301 254 199 134 99 34 14 0 blocks to go!

BOOM!! and now it takes twice the mining power to get the same number of Doges!
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:33:59 PM

If you take investment advice from children shouting "TO THE MOON" you might want to reconsider.

FalconCrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:35:47 PM

If you take investment advice from children shouting "TO THE MOON" you might want to reconsider.

Lol, dude don't take yourself so seriously Wink
Eex77

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:41:03 PM

If you take investment advice from some douche calling himself a "Internet Celebrity" you might want to reconsider

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
Buffalosol

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:52:05 PM

Wow, So Amaze Burn!! The only reason for people to be upset about Doge is if they are currently invested in any other altcoin. Like VTC there are 60,000 active followers and growing of dogecoin. It doesn't matter if you have the Best coin in the world if you can't sell it it's not going to compete with Altcoins. Yeah the Meme might die but guess what that meme is turning into... A social Network of users.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:54:48 PM

I am expecting craziness in the next two hours as this thing hits the halving wall. My guess is a big initial drop because there aren't 1000 whales waiting for the clock to strike before they hit the buy button, everyone bought this past 7 days and everyone is watching and waiting.

My guess is lots of fireworks and tomorrow meh....

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
FalconCrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:07:54 PM

I am expecting craziness in the next two hours as this thing hits the halving wall. My guess is a big initial drop because there aren't 1000 whales waiting for the clock to strike before they hit the buy button, everyone bought this past 7 days and everyone is watching and waiting.

My guess is lots of fireworks and tomorrow meh....

Hopefully those that bought recently do not panic sell with the initial drop
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:11:10 PM

Sell your doge before it's too late
Buffalosol

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:26:06 PM

LOL, You can stick to your ideals and QRK coin, While the rest of us make money of a coin with a dog face. What people don't realize is the value and Strength of a community. If the coin is being used, traded, sent, tipped, and funding causes, it doesn't matter what the face of the coin is. The devs got it right with inflation, even though it may not be the best coin, it sure is solid. BTC, DOGE, LTC, They have all been adapted by a larger commuinty. If you're investing in another coin your at a much greater risk of finacial devistation. You have a much weaker base and support system. You can't look at Doge as a Meme Coin, You have to look at the young community as a social network.
eduncan911

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Miner / Engineer

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:30:13 PM

I am expecting craziness in the next two hours as this thing hits the halving wall.

That's what I am waiting to see; but, it is relatively quiet. 

BTC: 131Zt92zoA7XUfkLhm1p2FwSP3tAxE43vf
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:35:59 PM

LOL, You can stick to your ideals and QRK coin, While the rest of us make money of a coin with a dog face. What people don't realize is the value and Strength of a community. If the coin is being used, traded, sent, tipped, and funding causes, it doesn't matter what the face of the coin is. The devs got it right with inflation, even though it may not be the best coin, it sure is solid. BTC, DOGE, LTC, They have all been adapted by a larger commuinty. If you're investing in another coin your at a much greater risk of finacial devistation. You have a much weaker base and support system. You can't look at Doge as a Meme Coin, You have to look at the young community as a social network.

Just wait until you see it, bricks will be shat
BaronVonBB

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:52:28 PM

Just wait until you see it, bricks will be shat

I'm sorry. I can't hear you over the 61k subscribers growing on Reddit that include businesses, news, websites, and innovators.  Grin
TicTac13

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:12:23 PM

If you take investment advice from some arrogant loser who is consistently wrong about everything, you might want to reconsider.
flounderella

Activity: 350

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:18:31 PM

Do you know which block will the halving happen? Thanks
FalconCrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:20:05 PM

Do you know which block will the halving happen? Thanks

Block 100,000
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:27:59 PM

To the Moon!

Edit: 344 301 254 blocks!

And then what?  What is the next thing I should be looking forward to?
CryptoReaper

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:31:36 PM

This will be interesting.
TPN

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

How did it get so late, so soon?

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:34:49 PM

This will be interesting.

It surely is
FalconCrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:41:16 PM

To the Moon!

Simple, if you are short term investor, start thinking about your exit point; long term investor, hold. Smiley

(As always, only invest in what you are willing to lose)
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:43:21 PM

To the Moon!

Simple, if you are short term investor, start thinking about your exit point; long term investor, hold. Smiley

(As always, only invest in what you are willing to lose)

Short term long term I asked what is the next target?  I shouldn't hold something just because.  What is next for DOGE?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: