Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:58:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Bull Market - Big Institutes Coming Nov / Dec 2018  (Read 622 times)
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

We have been waiting. So far the signs are not indicating something of such, but we are hopeful. It's less than four months till the end of the year. We are still open for the possibilities.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:53:17 AM

I think that the market is now being rebuilt into a bullish position. I think the altcoins will soon go up, but most likely not all will return to the prices of the end of 2017. Bitcoin is likely to be able to see up to 8500-10000k by the end of the year. For example, here are the charts, which indicate a possible reversal of the trend. But there is no confirmation. https://www.tradingview.com/x/ZOMDCnNd/

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

We have been waiting. So far the signs are not indicating something of such, but we are hopeful. It's less than four months till the end of the year. We are still open for the possibilities.
large institutions enter and prices of bitcoin and ethereum will also rise like yesterday's ripple,
I am very sure that November or December prices will definitely rise
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

large institutions enter and prices of bitcoin and ethereum will also rise like yesterday's ripple,
everyone expects the market to get up soon, but I doubt what big institution is meant by the OP? if we look at chart history the market remains bearish and unstable for a long time.

but anything can happen and all predictions can be missed or incorrect, which is certain we still expect the best.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:27:50 AM

I have also heard this back in Summer but there is no such thing that happened. I know that this will happen but they must have seen that it is not the right time to jump. They could have been waiting for the market to be back again. Their arrival is inevitable but not one when it is going to happen. I really can't wait for their money to pour in into exchanges.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

Hidden Bull Market - Big Institutes Coming Nov / Dec 2018

that is what I am being told, and see on my volatility charts.

Please reply below -- What is your opinion?

the sign is everywhere. just sit tight. big whales have no cofidence on current market movement,when everything is set, im sure the bull will hit ATH.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

We are almost ready to experience a bull run psychologically. The conversations about the digital assets on the Telegram are decreasing. A boredom began to dominate the market. These are good signs for a bull market i think.
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

Have you heard about Bakkt ETF to launch in early november?Is it large institution? If yes why the price doesn't react to this news? I want to know what is large institution  Huh
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/huge-headline-ices-bakkt-to-launch-bitcoin-etf-on-november-5-2018/
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

There is a high probability that the market will return to the bullish mood by the end of the year that is, I think that in December there will be an increase in the price of the entire market and capitalization will begin to increase.
jawakoak

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

I couldn't agree more. I also do believe and speculate that big money will be coming into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Take into the fact that the bitcoin ETF is about to get approved by the SEC this Sept. 30 then you have a sure fire reason to buy more bitcoin today. When the bitcoin ETF is approved, we will surely see the value of bitcoin double or even triple. Buying now is simply the best course of action.
yes i agree if the decision not delayed 45 days again, i hope 30th september will be the final decision,,keep hold and buy more
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

There is a high probability that the market will return to the bullish mood by the end of the year that is, I think that in December there will be an increase in the price of the entire market and capitalization will begin to increase.
I think many of them have in mind to invest just that the uncertainty in market is what is scaring investors.  I just believe that November and December 2018 may give us more opportunities to make money.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

Are we still hoping for the big Institutions to come in and bring together a lot of cash in the market? Possible. Will it be in Nov/Dec 2018 as the OP suggested? Not sure.

There's a theory that the so called 'Ber' months is the start of a bull run but so far we haven't heard a single one of them. Lol. What we witnessing are bull traps by whales who suddenly pumps the market and then it when ripe for the taking, we will see a lot of sell orders causing to halt this so called break out run. But just for the sake of being bullish,

Yeah, there's nothing we can do but to wait for the herds to start their run to make the crypto market more active in the months of Nov/Dec.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
planton96

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

We are almost ready to experience a bull run psychologically. The conversations about the digital assets on the Telegram are decreasing. A boredom began to dominate the market. These are good signs for a bull market i think.
If you haven't buy altcoins yet this is your time to buy and don't wait so long better accumulate now. Yes big institutions are here and it's a serious business anymore not a speculative investment.
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

I have also heard this back in Summer but there is no such thing that happened. I know that this will happen but they must have seen that it is not the right time to jump. They could have been waiting for the market to be back again. Their arrival is inevitable but not one when it is going to happen. I really can't wait for their money to pour in into exchanges.
Google, USA, and governments from all over the world have looked at crypto currencies,
ethereum futures will also be launched, I'm sure 90% of prices will rise
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

I'm in complete agreement. Threads like this need more visibility.

There is clearly an upcoming BULL run this coming december 18. The best we can do to support bitocin and crypto right now is to hold steadfastly and keep buying. The bears are tired and are obviously in retreat. Pretty soon we should see uptrends on all coins. I'm buying more today.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

This bakkt will definitely lift the market but i think there is still doubt about it and investors are waiting for definitive confirmation before going ahead. Smart investors won't wait and buy those coins right now before the bull run
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:51:26 AM

There is no impossibility that the participation of big institutions can push up the prices. The more influential people enter and invest, the more will the market respond to the rise in the demand in terms of rising the prices. But this is just one factor which might affect the price only few percent.

The real agent that can very easily do so is the government that if decides to recognize it can add huge level of demand to the aggregate demand and hence the effect on the market could be very clear.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

Institutional investors are not stupid and won't get into the market to drive  up the price significantly because they won't want to buy at the top and the are not speculators like most of us are in for long time. Again with the increase in the number of OTC trading they would rather use this instead of normal exchange

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

the sign is everywhere. just sit tight. big whales have no cofidence on current market movement,when everything is set, im sure the bull will hit ATH.
I want to believe even the altcoin markets have been showing a huge sign for a very long time now and it totally depends on those who really are smart enough to see now as a great opportunity to start getting in to begin doing so.

For what it is worth, for the past few days, the alts have been showing some good level of bullish divergence, and also we have seen cases of some of them breaking out with some pretty good volume, and all this is a way to make people understand that whales are already getting into the market and are ready to ride it up and it is left for each person now to take advantage of it or not.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Have you heard about Bakkt ETF to launch in early november?Is it large institution? If yes why the price doesn't react to this news? I want to know what is large institution  Huh
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/huge-headline-ices-bakkt-to-launch-bitcoin-etf-on-november-5-2018/

"Svandis‘ CEO and founder, Hermann Finnbjornsson, for example, claims that Bitcoin is almost guaranteed to have a future. Despite its poor performance throughout the year, a lot of others claim the same. They believe that there are numerous positive factors that have a good influence on this coin. Even the banks are giving up on ignoring the cryptocurrencies, as they simply won't go away."

I most certainly agree with Swandis. $10,000 in November. most certainly yes. If we hit that $10,000 mark then it'll be a good position to say it's going to get higher from there.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████