Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Average time for a bounty project  (Read 2488 times)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

Usually bounty will last 2-3 months, I never join bounty that can last more than 3 months. Many factor which can affect how long the bounty will last, if you do not want to wait too long to receive your reward you can choose to join the bounty which last in 1 month.
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:42:36 PM

Most of the bounties that have been successful are those that last about 2 months, less than that and usually do not gather enough to boost the project, and more than that people begin to lose interest and empty the project, so I think that 2-month bounties are ideal, because they have the best chance of succeeding.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

the time depends on the success of a project, if the project has achieved softcap and hardcap, then the project bounty can be faster to receive rewards so it is very difficult to determine the right time, it can also be 2-3 weeks which is a fairly short time, even some Project bounty is more than 6 months, although this will make the bounty hunters rethink if they follow the project.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
jojovalentia

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:58:27 PM

I think the appropiate could be around 2 months, after all, there are a lot of factors to consider, like the amount of money allocated to it and the number of participants.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

Many bounties are ending 3-4 months but it really depends on the duration of ICO i can see almost 1 year bounty i think it is too long.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
marvel21

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

last time in my expirience bounty projects have average for-six month length. longer than some month earlier.

mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?

As a participant in many bounty campaigns, the average duration of each ICO project bounty is approximately 2 to 3 months, and after completing the bounty ICO project, it will take an additional 2 weeks to 1 month to be distributed Token. Therefore, you should consider joining the bounty, you can participate in the middle or near the end of the bounty, but not necessarily from the beginning.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:10:50 PM

Most of the bounty projects are only existing for a month to three.

I'm not particular with bounties and this might be one of the few choice that I've got because of its real website and use.

Hearing out to the bounty hunters for a long time knows how long bounties are existing.
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

Usually bounty will last 2-3 months, I never join bounty that can last more than 3 months. Many factor which can affect how long the bounty will last, if you do not want to wait too long to receive your reward you can choose to join the bounty which last in 1 month.

I personally think 3 months for bounty is too long. Should every bounty last that long, it therefore limits to participating in about 3 bounties in year. This is hardly profitable except for highly ranked up accounts on signature.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:13:37 PM

Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?
To get full stakes, of course, we have to join from the beginning of the bounty. Do it consistently and according to rules. The period depends on each bounty, usually following the token sales schedule, some are 1 month, 2 months, even 4-5 months. For me, that doesn't matter as long as the project is good.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

The time spent on bounty depend on your engagements. For instance, i am mostly into content creation and signature. So, i spend an average of 6 hours a day on bounty.
vavan37

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

Many different projects of generosity. Each project is unique in this respect, and it is difficult to choose. The average repayment time should be about 2 months.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:23:07 PM

It will be very difficult to pinpoint a specific number of days but from what i know so many things go into the duration of a bounty, the kind of project and the target for soft cap and hard cap also play a role. But real and original bounty shouldn't last more than 12-20 weeks. The shortest i have seen is 4 weeks but even that one turned out to be a scam.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

This depends actually on how much funds they had collected. You wouldn't want to receive coins that have no value, or even worst to wait for it to have value endlessly with the token just sitting right there.
I agree on you mate that would always depends on how the the team collected the coins. The value of the coins will matter the needs of the project. Their is always time for everything and time to sell at the same time time to get into it.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

Very many bounty projects did not pay in the summer. Fear dumping prices in a falling market. Maybe in the fall they will start paying ...

nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

Very many bounty projects did not pay in the summer. Fear dumping prices in a falling market. Maybe in the fall they will start paying ...
or now more project scam, in my opinion we must be more careful in choosing bounty project. otherwise we just waste a time, choosing a trusted bounty manager a little helps.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:25:01 PM

Bounty and airdrop are probably one of the most widely used ways to promote a project and build a community. And of course everyone expects a short time, because when the project gets optimal support quickly, it is likely that the project will be able to develop the project according to the roadmap. And maybe 4 weeks is the ideal time to do a bounty campaign, even though at this time we might find almost all bounty campaigns longer than that.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:27:29 PM

That depends a lot on the ICO and what are their caps, for example, I have been in several of 1 month and 2 and 3 months, all have had a relative success, I have seen that the success depends more on how the campaign is managed than the time it lasts, so I do not worry unless I need money now, when they start to lengthen the campaign  that becomes a problem, because that means that they are not achieving the goals and nobody wants that, when you participate in a bounty.

PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:06:40 AM

I think the faster the better, because that is one sign that the project is successful in getting support in a short time. Unfortunately for now the ico participants are much reduced and need a longer time to achieve the expected results. So maybe 2-3 months is currently the most chosen time for developers to promote their projects.
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:19:38 AM

Each project must have a different time because each project does not have the same, each project must have a predetermined time when conducting a bounty campaign even I have seen a bounty campaign that has been campaigning for more than 6 months
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: