Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Average time for a bounty project  (Read 2484 times)
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:37:27 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 07:19:59 AM by Bitcoincole

Well, for me it doesn't mean the average time of bounty project the important is they are surely get paid in times of distribution. The good research coin will very helpful to make the project more productive and invested by many cryptolovers in digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:48:51 AM

well if it can finish in about 5-6 months or more it is good, as long as possible the better. but it always depend on the company itself, even bounty managers are cannot control their bounties terms, some offers 4 months but unfortunately the bounty manager halts on the first month because the owner's payments are delayed or worst, suspended due to non-capital and eventually turns out as a scam.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

From, my point of view it doesn't mean how much time projects take place, their profitability is not depended on tis characteristic at all, I know some ones which goes more than half of the year.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
doynemi

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:41:10 AM

usually, the project has a duration of 2-3 months. but it depends on the project itself. if the project has reached hardcap faster than the duration, then the duration of ico will change. there are several projects that have a very long duration and I think by following the bounty that have long duration is less effective.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

If you mean the average time for bounty project to finish, it depends on the ico. Some have 2-3 months campaign, some even more than that. But if you mean is the average time we do the things that a campaign requires, it depends on the bounty hunter's preference. He can take few hours to do the campaign each day, also depending on the number of campaigns you joined.
DarkNecromancer

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

Average time of duration of good bounty project from 1 to 2 months. Happen кoнeнчo exceptions and projects prolong sale up to 3 months to collect all sum, but it is rare.

romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

I consider that this time is near of few monthes but it depends on the system and processes of the project there. There also could be longer or shorter.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:27:40 PM

Most of the bounties on average last from about a month to two months, depending on when they set the ICO date for. This is the criteria that mostly determines how much a bounty campaign will run, once they are through with the ICO is when they are paying out coins, although it is not unusual for bounties to last much longer than this, there are some that last more months.
traisaigon261

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

It depends on the project, the ICO time but actually it takes 2 - 5 months before the bounty ends. Some bounty extends their time frame if they did not meet their Softcap and Hardcap value.
marlo1001

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:30:55 PM

Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?
In my opinion, the best average time to attend in the Bounty project is around one month, because if more, this is bad if the bounty will turn out to be a scam, or just somehow fails.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:58:23 PM

Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?
In my opinion, the best average time to attend in the Bounty project is around one month, because if more, this is bad if the bounty will turn out to be a scam, or just somehow fails.

it would be better for a bounty project indeed with a period of time that does not take much time in the process, but with a short time also can not be sure the project will be successful.

because there are also many bounty whose estimated time is long and finally can be a big success, so it all depends also on the quality of the bounty project and the development team.

RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:01:51 PM

The timing of a bounty campaign depends on the strategy of each project and the PR orientation of their project. This period usually ranges from 1 month to 3 months and this is the acceptable time for the project to come closer to the investor to help the project achieve its objectives.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

Bounty projects in 2018 are really delayed after the specified dates on the sites and the local forum. In my experience, almost all campaigns last 3 to 7 weeks after the period. Only one project - Countinghouse showed an example of the exact fulfillment of their promises - ended on time, the tokens were distributed in the promised quantity and at a good price.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

That depends on the project and the manager I think. It is vary from project to project. Some projects end within 2-4 weeks and some projects take more than 5-10 months sometimes.
ACTrend

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

Hello! My opinion, if generosity lasts more than 3-4 months, and the project does not have exact dates for the end of sales, then you can finish and take something else. Back in 2017, there were good projects with long rewards. But now everyone is wasting time, in the hope that the market will rise slightly.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

We bounty hunters don't get to decide the time frames for the campaigns we participate. This the responsibility of the team behind the project. However, you could make your own plans regarding a bounty time span. For me, I do social media campaign for short-term bounty programs will less difficult task and content creation for long term campaigns. It all about effective and efficient time management.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

With my quest for earning money from different bounties, the average duration for a bounty campaign should be 9 weeks. Ideally, the concept of every bounty will determine the time frame it will take to achieve its mission. Once the mission of a particular bounty has been achieved, it should end and this should not last more than 10 weeks. 

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
naveenchandradasa

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

You are correct. There are a lot of bounties now in the crypto field. As well they take different times for their campaigns. Some bounties take 2 or 3 months to complete their promotions. And some bounties take 3 or 4 weeks. It depends on project developers decision. I just think the suitable time for a bounty campaign is 6 weeks (1 1/2 months).
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

You need to find the right one. There are plenty ones that will fail because of the loss in crypto market. Its hard time we are at now and we need to be patient because mmoney will come back very soon and more ICO will come with great rewards
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

It does not matter what is the length of the bounty. The most important thing here, that project starts it's ICO accordingly to the promises. Usually, when you apply for bounty, it has approximately 2 or 3 months before an ICO, but, sometimes they prolong it for the many months. This is not good! It is an issue, which we have to solve all together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: