Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Average time for a bounty project  (Read 2484 times)
Kenway

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:27:47 AM

It depends on the bounty hunter, because some bounty hunters add all the social media and signature bonuses, so it takes extra time, so if you have extra time to add extra good Bonus items.
Kimskie12

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:30:59 AM

It depends how fast you are and how many bounties did you joined, but base on your forum profile you can only join social media campaigns and it takes maybe 1-2 hours per week i guess. It also depends on how you arrange things specially submitting links.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:37:59 AM

in my opinion, the standard time in joining a bounty is 2-3 months, but now because the market is experiencing a lot of instability, the project extends sales or delays sales indefinitely and makes participants who are increasingly bored (no additional allocation)

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

This topic is very funny! Creator of this thread is probably some kid, he doesn`t know English and his question is incomprehensible. That led to this spam topic! One half of the comments
are about how long bounty should last, other half is how much time you need to spend everyday for bounty. Some people wrote one thing, others otherwise.
   More time you spend in creating topics and thread will make you better. Spend more time in making comments, make a research, check your English, better asked question have more
chances to receive better answer. Bounty campaigns should last longer, longer time is good for project. That`s the way for people to hear about it, investors to hear about it.
   I hope other members will pay more attentions on this kind of topics. Tell to creator to make more effort and ask more understandable questions, try to make this forum a cleaner and
better place!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

The bounty program may be four months or even six months, but the best strategy is to participate in a bounty program that does not exceed one and a half months - which reduces the likelihood that the scam will lose a long time.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:14:36 AM

Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?
I think the appropriate time for the project is 8 weeks. That is the average and the most reasonable number. Because we need to wait another month to receive the token and start the transaction.

jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

Right now I am on 16 weeks signature campaign.  It is a very long time, 4 months.  I think the average time for bounty is about  two months, but actually you need at least another 2 months to see the result.
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?

I think the appropriate time for bounty is 2 months. With 2 months, if the project is good, i am believe the project will success and reach the target. But from i follow, mostly 3 months bounty campaign run

Maybe it depends on yourself, you can engage in their last week for faster result. But the average duration for a bounty campaign should be 9 weeks. Ideally, the concept of every bounty will determine the time frame it will take to achieve its mission. Once the mission of a particular bounty has been achieved, it should end and this should not last more than 10 weeks.
AlexanderTW

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

Depending on the bounty project the period bounty hunters to express there views ad suggestions should be 1 months to three month. Within this period this is enough for participants to gather all related views about the  project, and to a project this period is average to determine the best participants for that bounty campaign.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

Depending on the bounty project the period bounty hunters to express there views ad suggestions should be 1 months to three month. Within this period this is enough for participants to gather all related views about the  project, and to a project this period is average to determine the best participants for that bounty campaign.
I understand that I want to participate in the Bounty of the company, which lasts up to 3 months And at the same time to receive good incomes. Only today it happens very rarely. Nevertheless, if you take an example from the company pundi X, then it showed good results with a fairly benthic company.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:13:21 PM

The duration of most bounties is dependent on how long the ico will last. Some usually slip their bounties into two, one for the pre -ICO and the other for the main ico. So both should last close to three months but what I have observed of late is that we now have prolonged ICO which usually lead to extention of bounty period.
Nmizu

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

each project bounty has its own time determined by the manager bounty of the project and we cannot set it, we can only follow it
I think the fastest time for a bounty is a month and the longest time is 4 months
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

Average time frame for bounty for ICO project will depend on the project, their softcap and hard cap and also how hype it is which will determine the extent of the ICO

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

As a rule, the collection of funds should not take more than two months. If the project is delayed this is not necessarily a bad sign, it is important to find out whether the project has collected anything or nothing. If nothing else is better to finish participation in it.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

I think the average time of duration for a good bounty project is 2 months. But we all know that each project must have a different time because each project does not have the same. Some project takes 3-4 months for their soft cap reach. And some project takes 6 months. I think it is too much time for a bounty project.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

For me, if the bounty company lasts longer than three months, you can think about whether the project will collect the necessary amount.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

The appropriate time for bounty campaigns depending on how long the ICO takes to be successful. During last year when ico finished faster, bounties were fast too. But now it's not easy and may last for 10 weeks plus.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

Each project has its own specifics, and therefore the duration of the bounty can vary significantly. I do not believe that the duration of bounty is crucial. For me the main thing is the choice of a suitable project team, which pays a reward for the participants.
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

In each case, the duration of the bounty can vary. But I do not believe that duration is of primary importance. The main thing is a reliable team and a guarantee of payment of rewards. Although in my case bounty last an average of about 5-6 months.
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:11:30 AM

In each case, the duration of the bounty depends on the features of the project and the management team. Ideally, of course, so that the bounty lasts longer and provides permanent payments. Some managers offer 3-4 months, but in the first months the receipt of money stops. Therefore, you need to carefully consider the choice of bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: