Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:54:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins rule!!!  (Read 1676 times)
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

I agree that the altcoins bring good profits, but if bitcoin falls then they also fall to the extent of destroying my money (

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

Yes, the profit actually boom when one is lucky to hold a good altcoin that is doing well in the market and one will be like wow. I have hold a coin that do x1280% before and I really respect myself for taking the bold step in putting the coin in my portfolio back then. I just wish I would always be lucky as that.
hukes

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

Altcoin is a great option for invest. Day by day their performance increasing. They also have market acceptance and they are also stable in the market. That’s why i believe in near future altcoin doing more better.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

Altcoins are getting more and more important everyday, the proof is the huge market caps that some of them are achieving today faster than BTC.

rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

yes I have to agree with this fact that from previous some days altcoin are actually ruling the market but we can't ignore the fact that bitcoin has hold it's own positive so It is really hard to fixed your mind on one,  expert can explain better but as per my perception I feel calculating market is mandatory before trading.
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

Yes, altcoins are very good investment and most of then yields faster than the main coin bitcoin but this doesn't mean they value more than bitcoin but as long as you take your time to choose very good and promising coin, you will definitely get something reasonable from it but if they are not good, then the reverse is the case.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

Of course there is nobody wanna invest in a terrible altcoin Smiley. Everyone is always wanna invest in good altcoins but sometime it's not good to invest in as it was. Although there are so many altcoins to invest in but good time to invest in altcoins is not so much like number of good altcoins Smiley.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

Of course there is nobody wanna invest in a terrible altcoin Smiley. Everyone is always wanna invest in good altcoins but sometime it's not good to invest in as it was. Although there are so many altcoins to invest in but good time to invest in altcoins is not so much like number of good altcoins Smiley.

Excellent and to add.

Not believing in anyone and sudden news is the way, the easiest and seemingly good can mean big losses in the future. In the current market all altcoins are considered bad not for the quality but their prices. We are accustomed to judge the project by its price and market. However it is worth remembering that no rule is true and all have an exception.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

Despite the fact that there are so many coins with higher prices, such as bitcoin being the highest of all. Yes altcoins at this time are more profitable. A friend hinted me on this few months ago and i decided to yield to the advise.
Whenever i open my portfolio, i discovered that most of the altcoins i hold are yielding better profit that most of the main coins in my portfolio.
As a matter of fact, i have decided to continue investing into good altcoins.
Altcoin is the future of the cryptocurrency market. In fact, there are many altcoins created to replace Bitcoin and ETH. Investing in altcoin can be profitable, but we can also invest in altcoin no value If we do not knowledge altcoin

TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

Today you need to buy only the most reliable coins. The purchase of little-known coins with a small capitalization can lead to large losses. I prefer to invest in TOP-20.
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

Despite the fact that there are so many coins with higher prices, such as bitcoin being the highest of all. Yes altcoins at this time are more profitable. A friend hinted me on this few months ago and i decided to yield to the advise.
Whenever i open my portfolio, i discovered that most of the altcoins i hold are yielding better profit that most of the main coins in my portfolio.

When you feel the price is high enough, I recommend selling them. Maybe the coins you looked at before, now not good, but a few weeks later will increase the price. It's up to you
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

Altcoins has the ability to have a price increase like 10x of its initial price. However, it is the same for dumps. It can leave you with a -60% in your portfolio. So, finding a good altcoins that will survive in the future is a big thing to do, in my opinion.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

of course if you can choose the right altcoins, you can gain your portofolio my friend
but, to know a good altcoins, all you need to do is learn more and make a deep research on that altcoins my friend Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Orda

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

yes, this is true, they really riule and i hope that you will be able to make some money from them i eish you good luck
Orda

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

of course if you can choose the right altcoins, you can gain your portofolio my friend
but, to know a good altcoins, all you need to do is learn more and make a deep research on that altcoins my friend Wink

such a true thing, i hope you will find what you are looking for, i ,eean you will find your perfecr and cavourite altcoin
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1661

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Yes that's true. There are a lot of altcoins that yields better % return as compare to bitcoin. But the problem with altcoins is that it needed to be pump hard to get profits, otherwise if will just sleep in the dark. That's why you will hear a lot saying that altcoins is pump-and-dump because that's how they made money. I hope though that the coins you have chosen will not be dump so hard that it can literally no value at all. So just be careful and not to complacent that the rise will always be parabolic because is not always be the case.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

That’s right buddy. Altcoins now are more profitable when it comes in everyday, weekly or monthly but then we also see bitcoin at good part because we can earn profit a lot of profit at once soon. Just wait.
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

Some have had highs, and some have lows. Most of the Alts for me are just following the flow of major coins like Bitcoin. It bitcoin is down then some of the alts are down as well same thing when bitcoin is up. I think those only have their onw blockchain remains stable and keep fighting despite the big loss from the market.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Altcoins will actually give you a better profit than bitcoin specially if you pick an altcoin that has a dedicated members and have strong partnership. Those part of the top 10 in coinmarketcap will bring you unexpected profit by next year.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

For very long time bictoin correction people decide to hold their bitcoin investment of use it to buy altcoins ahve potential possible to grow in the market, some altcoins gives huge profits while bitcoin are in the low price.
Cryptocurrency holder are always find the alternative earnings.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: