Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins rule!!!  (Read 1676 times)
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

Despite the fact that there are so many coins with higher prices, such as bitcoin being the highest of all. Yes altcoins at this time are more profitable. A friend hinted me on this few months ago and i decided to yield to the advise.
Whenever i open my portfolio, i discovered that most of the altcoins i hold are yielding better profit that most of the main coins in my portfolio.
As a matter of fact, i have decided to continue investing into good altcoins.

That is because you have chosen the right coin well. There are a lot of coins that are falling down a lot. So getting more or less profitable depends on your choice.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:19:03 PM

For very long time bictoin correction people decide to hold their bitcoin investment of use it to buy altcoins ahve potential possible to grow in the market, some altcoins gives huge profits while bitcoin are in the low price.
Cryptocurrency holder are always find the alternative earnings.
Well for altcoin if we are investing this is very good and most then it produces faster than the main coin of bitcoin but this does not mean they are more valuable than bitcoin but as long as you take the time to select excellent and promising coins, you will surely get something reasonable of that but if they are not good, then the opposite is the case.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

The cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating. Right now, the market price of Bitcoin is dropping a bit. On the other hand, altcoins are doing good in the market nowadays.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

Despite the fact that there are so many coins with higher prices, such as bitcoin being the highest of all. Yes altcoins at this time are more profitable. A friend hinted me on this few months ago and i decided to yield to the advise.
Whenever i open my portfolio, i discovered that most of the altcoins i hold are yielding better profit that most of the main coins in my portfolio.

I hope that's it.
but in fact, in this decline it would be very difficult to make a profit even if it was a little bit. the market tends to be red every day, it only takes a while its growth. here we are actually tested, especially in the level of patience and clever to create profit opportunities. one of which short trades can be a gamble for now.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

Surprisingly, altcoins are more profitable compared to all the other coins, even bitcoins. This has indeed took a very different turn in the market as well as for the investors. Then again, we all know that nothing is certain in this market and nothing remains stable in this world of crypto currency.
Veks_King

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

Any coin which is not BTC is considered an altcoin...
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

of course, this is your chance to find a good altcoin and be the main goal to save your investment.

today's bitcoin prices is down, but still more expensive if we compared to 2 years ago. so, cheap altcoin which has good growth is our choice.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

of course, this is your chance to find a good altcoin and be the main goal to save your investment.

today's bitcoin prices is down, but still more expensive if we compared to 2 years ago. so, cheap altcoin which has good growth is our choice.
But altcoin will actually give you a better advantage than bitcoin especially if you choose altcoin that has a dedicated member and has a strong partnership. The top sections of the top ten in coinmarketcap will bring you unexpected profits until next year.
Nevermind344

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

No one argues with that, investing in good altcoins is the fast way to earn money on bull market and the main thing in this case - is to choose coin wisely to invest in, because we have hundreds and thousands of altcoins already.

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurity (https://tokensale.heroic.com/)
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

the number of crypto currency in market is huge. Apart from bitcoin there are a number of coin which investors can extract out profit. It depends on the investor, if the investor has seen an opportunity with alt coins he/she can work out a profit. But it is wiser to hold on to bitcoin, as the prices are expected to rise.
FalconB

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

Some altcoins are really very classy, but unfortunately most of them are complete crap. Invest in good projects and everything will be cool)
Brezz

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

Altcoins are superb if you invest on a good one. Nevertheless, established coins are also good when you have the plan to hold.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:05:56 PM

Normal thing! When we do talk about possible profitability then low valued altcoins can still possibly give you out 10-100x of your investment compared to bitcoin that it would just give you some percentage because hitting up 2x would already be hard due to its current price and we cant jump of high for a short period of time but the entire different between altcoins and bitcoin itself is on the support of the community which would lead up the volatileness of the coin.If we do compared altcoins can dump to the lowest or almost dead on a short period of time if investors decide to leave it but in bitcoin even we do see crashes theres always a strong support below it.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

Yes. Altcoins are performing very well and some of them deserved to be there in the top list. Altcoins like Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin etc. they are doing great and has achieved great popularity. I really appreciate people to have an investment of altcoins.
Sendal btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

Yap, you're right, i agree with you. My friend also say rhe same thing. But more precise for short term investement, not for hold in a more long time. Altcoin was very profitable if you invest in a good one, but the things you never want will happen if you make the wrong choices. 50: 50 may be my suggestion to you, 50% short term, and 50% long term.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

The price of altcoins is much lower than that of mainstream encryption currency. So altcoins has relatively huge room for growth. But the current market is relatively low. I think we can buy the premium altcoins again when the market is relaxed.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:08:36 AM

Of course the altcoins are cool.
When I have 20 altcoins and when an asset does x5-x15 it's just amazing. I immediately sell it and buy another asset. With bitcoin this is impossible. BUT, the risks with altcoins are much higher.

keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

I believe that altcoins will take a leadership in financial world. Don’t be foolish and don’t fool yourself when you don’t want to participate in investing into alternate cryptocurrencies. It is wrong idea.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:43:43 PM

The problem is that the altcoins potential in terms of profit is absolutely proportional to the risk of a drop in value and a loss of the funds invested in it. That is why it is recommended to diversify the portfolio and have investments in the top 10 coins, which are guaranteed to yield profits, although not as great as the altcoins can give.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

The altcoins are so much profitable. If you can invest on the proper altcoin and wait patiently to trade then it might give you a better result.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: