Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins rule!!!  (Read 1676 times)
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:06:30 AM

yes, you are correct at some point, but honestly, on the other side, it is very risky and perhaps from profit to zero, no other way around. You see, not all altcoins are reliable and legit, so you should also think twice before investing huge money.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

Very good for you. It is quite true at tines that GOOD altcoins yield better profit returns than Bitcoin. But this all depends on the market swing at a particular period of time, meaning you need to continuously monitor the market and the percentage change in price of the different coins. Be it btc or the alts.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
arthurgrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:24:52 AM

Substantial growth of the market is not only restricted to bitcoin. Altcoins these days give more profits because they still have a lot of room to grow.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

There is a tendency of some coins kind of catching up with bitcoin. It will remain the most prominent coin for a few years but that could change at any time and take a big dip.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

Despite the fact that there are so many coins with higher prices, such as bitcoin being the highest of all. Yes altcoins at this time are more profitable. A friend hinted me on this few months ago and i decided to yield to the advise.
Whenever i open my portfolio, i discovered that most of the altcoins i hold are yielding better profit that most of the main coins in my portfolio.
As a matter of fact, i have decided to continue investing into good altcoins.
I dont have same opinion. When you look at Bitcoin dominance, it is growing. It means that altcoins falling more than Bitcoin!

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

Despite the fact that there are so many coins with higher prices, such as bitcoin being the highest of all. Yes altcoins at this time are more profitable. A friend hinted me on this few months ago and i decided to yield to the advise.
Whenever i open my portfolio, i discovered that most of the altcoins i hold are yielding better profit that most of the main coins in my portfolio.

It does depend entirely on the coin. Some altcoins are great, really strong and undervalued projects that offer huge potential rewards. Others are awful projects or outright scams that turn your investment rapidly to $0. Yes, alts can be great, but it is all in choosing the right one amongst the hundreds of possibilities.
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

it is very good we altcoin but so far no one is superior than BTC but also very important for Altcoin if we want to profit it can be made into a tool to invest, not separated from it turtle must also be vigilant and meticulous in interact kalobkita wrong step we can add loss.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

It is not true.
Most of cryptocurrencies in the single trend.
Could you explain which Alts  in you portfolio is profitable? As I see from the market picture, alts could be pumped or dumped out of market trend, but it looks like short term market manipulations.

Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:21:07 AM

So altcoin gives more profit than bitcoin?
Yes altcoin gives a good profit thats why some turns to altcoin than bitcoin.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

Yes! this is so, if you find a good project that has an interesting idea and a talented team, you will be able to earn much more than bitcoin or other already known and popular altcoins, this is due to the fact that the new projects still have a very low capitalization compared to the bitcoin, Ethereum and other profitable and popular altcoins already known to us!!!
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

Altcoins are getting a good impulse since many new coins really make sense and have a use case, the question is which technology is going to prevail in the long term and which ones will be forgotten.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

It seems that your investment is going well. I think many people would like to be like you, whenever look at the portfolio all see profits and grow over time. But in the current market situation, I think this thing no longer exist, almost altcoins are going down

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

OP your friend was correct. Altcoins really gave us good return of investment compared to investing in bitcoin. The only problem is finding the good altcoin to invest. It really need an extensive research to find a nice project to invest.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:33:25 PM

For me the alternativecoins rule to make me profitable is buy when the price of alternativecoin drops to be affordable to your budget and sell it to the public when the value of it change in the high amount.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

You seem to be a bit overexcited, my newbie friend Roll Eyes I agree with you that alts can bring profit, but don't forget that not all alts are worth of investing in. Many alts are born and die within 1-2 years, their life cycle is short and unpredictable. BTC is the best option for long-time investment, as for me.
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Yes, with all i have seen happened this year, altcoins holders are getting more profit. There are good altcoins that give profit within a month. There are also some that can be traded within 24 hours and still get your profit. Except for the fact that we needs to research on every coin we want to invest in.
I do not think that in the past time people have made a profit when investing in altcoin. I am an investor and believe in altcoin. But now I have lost 40% of my capital with altcoin. Maybe I was wrong to invest in altcoin in the past few months
Flygonz

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

In alternative coins rule for me we should always be patient in all scenarios or possibilities that may happen because anytime from this moment all things can possibility happen whether loss or gain.
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:11:33 PM

I don't really get what you trying to explain. You are totally off topic because what you explained does not go with the topic. Maybe you should try to reframe your topic or better still, expantiate more on the content.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

You can't squeeze much profit from bitcoin even with the current price it is still expensive to buy you should possess some great capital to deal with it, altcoins most especially those newly developed and released coins from ICO's and stuff can give you a lot of profit but more risk from scammers, worthless and failed projects from their development or the price, you should also be saying that altcoins are full of risks and the investors should deal with this careful with knowledge and understanding.

Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

Tho I hardly understand your point but the market is mooning currently so many potential coins are rising in prices. Maybe you have not experienced the downturn in the market before, if you have experienced that, you will know probably you are just fortunate you came in the right time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: