Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins rule!!!  (Read 1674 times)
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

Despite the fact that there are so many coins with higher prices, such as bitcoin being the highest of all. Yes altcoins at this time are more profitable. A friend hinted me on this few months ago and i decided to yield to the advise.
Whenever i open my portfolio, i discovered that most of the altcoins i hold are yielding better profit that most of the main coins in my portfolio.
As a matter of fact, i have decided to continue investing into good altcoins.

Yes, indeed, if you invest in quality projects, then the profit will be higher than from the growth of bitcoin. Therefore, I agree with the author that it is more promising to invest in altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:20:33 AM

Altcoins also have their own functions and are used differently from other Altcoins.
We can see that Altcoins can also grow well if they are continuously developed like Ethereum.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:36:58 AM

With the level of price and the fluctuation on the market. that is correct if we choose altcoin over BTC to trade and makes some profit out of it.
Why is choosing altcoin, cause if we infest on BTC for something like day trading, we won't get so much profit out of it.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

Despite the fact that there are so many coins with higher prices, such as bitcoin being the highest of all. Yes altcoins at this time are more profitable. A friend hinted me on this few months ago and i decided to yield to the advise.
Whenever i open my portfolio, i discovered that most of the altcoins i hold are yielding better profit that most of the main coins in my portfolio.

of course there are many differences in terms of investment and trade, bitcoin and altcoin. but it depends on how you have to research and try to analyze each altcoin that can bring profit in a certain period. and there will always be risks in every investment. well that's why experience will really help you
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

Investing in altcoins is very risky specially in ICO.
The scam is beside the corner.
Be aware
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

I think this misunderstanding must be corrected. Of course there are lots of altcoins that are good at investing or trading, but don't forget there are many altcoins that are rubbish and useless at all, yes nearly 80% of the altcoins in circulation don't have a big chance of growth. I'm sure of that, so the problem is with developers and teams. that's why one must have extensive knowledge if you want to make a profit.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

Well, I don't know which type of altcoin you are holding, most of top alt this year have been losing mmarket value and lost me money. Ethereum was above $1400 now is less than $250 and this seem to be the same story for litecoin, Neo etc.

Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:52:50 AM

I too believe in altcoins. Diversifying your portfolio with good alts will definitely give you more profit and cut your chances of loss, than just sticking to btc.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

Altcoins must be used in a special way because they don't like a lot. Rules have to be followed and in that situation you will be pleased with the final result.
Tistergis

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Now it is not visible. unknown tokens cost every day cheaper and cheaper but I after all recommend them to buy it is possible to get profit

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

There are a lot of altcoins out in the market now, if one can be able to single out a coin with good potential, then invest in that coin for the long term, they might find themselves becoming millionaires in the not so distant future when the coins finally decide to bull at that point. Although so far it does not seem to have been a very good year for the altcoins I believe that better prices are coming.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

good work and extraordinary enthusiasm. it is true even though the market price is now down, it does not mean that everything is finished. if we believe and believe that the altcoins that we have and we invest will bring unexpected benefits.
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

It's expected and actually easier for an Altcoins to grow 1000% than for already established ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin etc to grow with such an insane percentage in a bull market. But there are some downsides to investing in Altcoins too, it can dump by 1000% in a jiffy. The rule now is investing in good Altcoins with great community, reputable developers as well as good use cases. By so doing the risk of investing in Altcoins can be reduced to the minimum level. Cheers mate

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

I believe it will become more profitable if we could done the trading, from it we could gain so many profits.
Even though it also has a risk on it, but it still worth to try.

csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

Altcoins will be on the first place on the cryptomarket because only their abilities are strong to beat BTC and to stop its being dominant on the market.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:14:49 AM

This has a lot to do with the marketcap. Bitcoin being the dominating cryptocurrency in the market with 50% ++ share, the volatility of Bitcoin has reduced over time. Also, the price is at $6k which is a reason of the reduced volatility. Whereas there is a variety of altcoins in themarket with variable marketcap. They are comparatively more volatile and hence, can give more returns. If you are good with charts, altcoins can definitely yield more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: