Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade forex or Trade coin?  (Read 263 times)
Kemeron

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:50:39 AM

I think koinis are more viable than forex. koini is the innovation of new technology
arthur304

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

Well if you are a professional in the two fields then you can enjoy both trading experience. Personal I would prefer forex trading because of its less volatility.
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:06:06 PM

Actually this will depend on interest of the investors. If you want to invest in the risky and volatile market then you will have to invest in the crypto market whereas for having relatively stable investment then forex is the best. It should be kept in mind that when risk is high then profit will also be high.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

I will say it fully depends on your risk taking capability and knowledge. Forex market is safer than crypto insutry though profit is much higher than forex market. But knowledge in both market is must to trade.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

Between both, i prefer to chooce crypto trading because the risk is lower and crypto price is more easy to predict. No margin call for crypto trading and we have opportunity to make bigger profit because many coin possible to going up 10 times just in short times. But in forex trading is very hard to make profit more than 30% amonth.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

Hi everybody. Forex market and Coin market are exchange very active.
Now, Should Trade forex or Trade coin?
Why not try both fields if you can advance and learn from two markets? I wasn't a fan of forex trading but I'm seeing a lot of ads on how people are making much money with it.

But its good that we have crypto's and I've understood that they have almost the same strategies and markets that revolves that a trader can stay. If you can focus to only one make sure that you know how to take advantage of your experience there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

This all depends on the level of interest of the investors. If they have the desire to invest in a market where it is associated with risk, then they will be a potential investor. Forex is the best option for having a stable investment, for those who are not that bold to take risks.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

I'm one hundred percent favor in coin trading because crypto volatility is one great creation satoshi nakamoto has made for us

I have been in this forum for almost a year now and all i can say is i gain enough to say how good crypto trading than forex ,and besides why choose others when we are talking in this forum
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

I Think cryptocurrency tradings are good more than forex trading. So i saw forex market has lot of risky and some peoples are losing they are capital doing forex trading. But cryptocurrency is investing methord and it will future transaction solution. Every day we can made profit holding some valuble cryptocurrency tradings.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:19:36 PM

Both forex trade and Trading coins are two risky, but profitable businesses. If you have your way with doing both, then I would advise you indulge in both because I'm not a believer of limiting yourself to a specific thing, most especially if you can function properly in the different areas.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

If you want to make more money, digital money is best choice. So the price change can be 200-300 pips in 1 hour. But, this profit brings more risk with itself. But forex is less risky and has proved itself.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

Both of them are modern form of investment. But different strategy is required for each. I believe that forex is easier and calculative than crypto where higher profit can be generated in crypto market.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

Personally i think if you are a day trader then you should trade forex because it  is way bigger market as compared to crypto till now and also volume is very big so even scalping can yield good profits while i see crypto as more of a hold and wait game.

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

Forex has more opportunities to predict than in the coin market, so the choice is obvious!
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:24:37 AM

who likes it, then the taste and color as they say. On Forex I will never come back after cryptocurrencies. I think they'll take a big place.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

I think it's better forex, as I know forex is easier to predict than crypto, the price is relatively stable, the profit can be greater than the crypto, just imagine you have $ 300 capital in 5 days can profit $ 200- $ 700, most important you are not a beginner in forex
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

Whether an investor wants to depend on which one will totally depend on the strategy of the investors. If they want to be the risk taker, then they will invest on coins. and if they want to be on the safer side, they will invest on forex. So, they need to see what their forte is.
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:33:26 PM

Both forex trade and coin trade are very good investment areas. Forex trade has a quite predictable market trend unlike the coin trade where the market very volatile. The coin trading market cannot be predicted and makes its difficult to stay relax when invested. Aside its volatility, it pays a lot more than the forex trade because you can earn a colossal withing a shortest possible time when the market is very yielding.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

My friend moved from Forex 1.5 years ago, for 1.5 years, he said, he earned in the crypto market much more than in the Forex, but according to him in the crypto more dangerous.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:54:54 PM

The factors that differentiate various trading options are the profit margin and the risk associated with it.
Forex trading may be considered to be less risky and less profitable in some cases when compared to crypto trading.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: