Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trading or Holding Cryptocurrency for long time  (Read 1597 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

Considering the present market situation, which one will be more benefiting whether Daily trading or holding cryptocurrency for long time? Please let me know.
It is impossible to say that which is more benifited for you. It is totally depend on you. If you are a experienced trader, so it is benifited for you. Then if you want, so you can hold your cryptocurrency for long time. Then you can understand holding is become profitable or not.
I think long-term investment is the best way for investors who do not have much knowledge in this market because it does not require too much investment experience. The thing to do is to carefully study the coins and their potentials, and pick the right time to buy and hold in a few months, which is how many investors are using and succeeding.
Yes.Even for those who are knowledgeable already in crypto investments,they still prefer to buy in dips and hold for a long time.Especially with the condition of the market we have right now,it's still best to hold our coins and only sell it when the price has already reach its high market value just like the previous year.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:51:22 PM

looking at the price movements within one last week, I think trading with small profit margin is better
big chance for spike correction but there's also a chance for gradual increase
but hodling $ fiat seems reasonable too because of the recent price spike due for correction anytime soon
sell now ~$7300, wait and buy when it (possibly) gets corrected back to ~$6500
noone can really predict with 100% confidence Wink

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:26:47 AM

Considering the present market situation, which one will be more benefiting whether Daily trading or holding cryptocurrency for long time? Please let me know.
At the present time, I think you should only trade on bitcoin and should not invest long term and any coin. Although the market is uptrend in the short term, it can be seen that in the long term the price of bitcoin may decrease at any time and this will cause the price of altcoin to fall very deep. Therefore, you should only trade day and short-term investment.
Bitcoin will be good for long term investment, I don't see any reason for the decrease of bitcoin because I believe it should be grow over time. In this kind of situation that we are experiencing a very volatile market, I think holding for at least months is a good decision, don't trade if you can't stand for it.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:35:57 AM

I really hate daily trading, it's like a gambling that makes many people loss their money, I prefer like to trading if there is signal that come up, so I just wait and hold my coin unril the price rise.

anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:07:08 AM

Daily trading is good because you earned money quickly but when it is on pumping time.Holding is good when the market value decreases.This way you will be able to choose if you hit the goal you wanted when you sell your coins but  of course at the end of the day it's up to you to decide.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Markyway88

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:37:04 AM

If you just divide your coins from daily tradin and long term hold then you will gain better. In my opinion, I will not depend upon the coins I hold. If the coins I hold will pump everyday then I will use it as daily trade but if there is a slow fluctuation of the coin, I prefer to hold it for a long time.
bungphe

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:22:52 AM

It's true that there are people that make huge profits in day trading crypto's. However, not everyone succeeds with day trading, and it is also one of the reason why most people lose money trying to beat the market.
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:17:01 AM

I would suggest to buy and hold for now.. The market still down good time to buy..  Just need patience though.. But personally i do both.. Im holding some and trade other asset also..
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:32:48 AM

I hold some of the currencies very cheap and hold them for long time. Also trade those which have constant fluctuation, like Bitsend. It has constant fluctuation and with all the masternodes it definitely has a future.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:46:13 AM

In this current market situation, its better to hold cryptocurrency for the long term in this market as short term strategy are not so good for this current situation. Buy the coins and hold. This has proven to be the best strategy in the world of cryptocurrency in my own opinion. Prices are at great discounts now.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

if you have a chance to trade a good coin in the market and earn some of it thru trading also, then it is better to do it while you will hold some of your earnings in trading but when the market is red it is better to hold.
Well I think if you are a good market observer, you would not trade day because the market is not very much good and the trading can never be perfect so the chances of earning money is not normally good in the down market.

However since we have a slow rise in the values of Bitcoin, we might be moving towards the economic perfection soon and this is the time you should hold your portfolio because selling or trading right now might not earn you as much as you might if you trade in boom.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

If you want to start trading as a newbie so you must hold your altcoin for a long time. Day trading is very risky if you don’t have more knowledge about cryptocurrency trading so you never go to start day trading. In my opinion is newbie must behold his altcoin because it is a nice system to grow your own money but it takes a long time but it is more secure so holding is perfect for newbie trader.
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

I think Both have almost the same opportunity to gain profit, for trading at least you use TA so that when trading you can estimate what to do buy or sell.
And for HOLD you should choose a coin that has a good reputation, let alone for long-term investment.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

for me in my opinion i prefer holding for long term because there's a good return after and less stress than day trading. but the profit will depending as well on the market performance . because sometimes market is so volatile and too hard to predict  but no need to worry because indeed long term is safe than doing day trading , and the advantages of it is you can build a new strategy on it incase when needed.  
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

I really hate daily trading, it's like a gambling that makes many people loss their money, I prefer like to trading if there is signal that come up, so I just wait and hold my coin unril the price rise.

Many people like it because it's interesting and you can make a lot of money, or lose it if you do it badly, but in the end I really don't have the time for it. I prefer holding and selling at the right time. Less stress and less time needed.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

If you just look at investors historically day traders have never beat long term holders. Take Warren Buffet one of the most successful investors of all time. What does he do? He buys companies and holds them for a very long time. He DOES NOT day trade.

“Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.”
Paul Samuelson
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:02:01 PM

long-term is good for a project like this because they can change whole market and their coins could grow significantly. Moreover, I think the first platforms that will solve multi-transaction problem will rule the ball. Smiley
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

At the present time, I think you should only trade on bitcoin and should not invest long term and any coin. Although the market is uptrend in the short term, it can be seen that in the long term the price of bitcoin may decrease at any time and this will cause the price of altcoin to fall very deep. Therefore, you should only trade day and short-term investment.
Bitcoin will be good for long term investment, I don't see any reason for the decrease of bitcoin because I believe it should be grow over time. In this kind of situation that we are experiencing a very volatile market, I think holding for at least months is a good decision, don't trade if you can't stand for it.
exactly , the moment that every person wanted to happen the bitcoin price are very hard to predict and when the price are may have to pump again predict for this are rare to be. So we should and we have to take patience.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:13:01 PM

I think that this time you should only trade the day, can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating, although in recent days bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly recovering strongly, but in the long run the price Bitcoin is still in the bearish trend in the long term so I believe you should not invest long term at this point will be very dangerous and risk will be very high.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

I firmly believe that at the moment you should not invest long-term in bitcoin or any other coin, you can see that from the moment of touching the $ 19800 mark, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and have dragged both Crypto market fell sharply. So, if you invest in the long run you will face a very high risk, I believe that you should only trade the day to be able to profit the most safely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: