Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trading or Holding Cryptocurrency for long time  (Read 1597 times)
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

Considering the present market situation, which one will be more benefiting whether Daily trading or holding cryptocurrency for long time? Please let me know.
Day trading and long-term investment both are good decision at the moment. But day trading is more profitable for me. Cause if you have enough skill in day trading then you can get profits every day. But sometimes you may loss some. But it's better for me.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

Considering the present market situation, which one will be more benefiting whether Daily trading or holding cryptocurrency for long time? Please let me know.
Day trading and long-term investment both are good decision at the moment. But day trading is more profitable for me. Cause if you have enough skill in day trading then you can get profits every day. But sometimes you may loss some. But it's better for me.

day trading really gives you a profit because the market always moves in different directions therefore it is up to you if you will adapt the movement to earn or not, it is good because when you earn the quantity of the coin that you have will increase time after time when you do a successful trading meaning you will earn number of coins and not value which is when you do holding only the value will increase and not the quantity of coins.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:29:21 PM

you should be able to trade daily rather than have to hold the assets you have, because by doing daily trading you will be able to get a profit every day when the coin price has a movement, so you should never hold the coin for a long time because it will make trading capital you have become unable to grow and make sure you know to determine the right time to buy and sell coins so you can do daily trading.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

for me, it is always the hodler wins rather than the day trader. because in this industry based on my own experience, patience in hodling is more sustainable rather than scalping or day trading.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:04:24 AM

Given the stagnant market conditions, it seems that daily trading is not the right strategy to do at this time. I know, 'daily trading' can still be done, but it seems difficult for us to get maximum benefits. In theory, market conditions are quite stagnant is very easy to predict the direction of movement namely Up or Down. But, what can we expect from day trading, if the conditions are stagnant this will continue to be prolonged.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:13:30 AM

Thats the point. You must have the skills to be able to do daily trading because there will be many things that you have to analyze
and calculate and that requires high knowledge and skills. yeah it's more profitable but of course the consequences will be more greater risk
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:27:03 AM

Thats the point. You must have the skills to be able to do daily trading because there will be many things that you have to analyze
and calculate and that requires high knowledge and skills. yeah it's more profitable but of course the consequences will be more greater risk

Agreed. If you have the skills you can do day trading, or simply ride the trend of the market. Crypto market today is stable, there is a few ups and highs, if you can ride that then it will surely be a profitable system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: