Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:07:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodling requires perseverance  (Read 645 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:31:35 AM

Holding requires a lot of patience and perseverance, holding gives us a lot of stress when the market is down for a long time and at times like that we can't  afford to lose patience or else we are going to be the ones who will be suffering.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:42:31 AM

It also requires a lot of belief and a strong will to hodl rather than sell. If you believe that crypto is the future then you should accumulate as much as possible while it is relatively new, otherwise you will regret it for life
struggle, patience and confidence are needed to join cryptocurrencies. make sure you research the coins that will be stored for long-term investments. the future of coin can be analyzed from now on with how to see popularity and widely used to transact.

jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:16:46 AM

Sometimes it is difficult to take that decision when faced with such a difficult situation where the market price is down then we need money, then we have to sell it at a price that we should not sell.
deafmaster

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:40:18 AM

Thank you for imparting such knowledge like this.
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:55:13 AM

yes its true you needs perseverance in holding crypto and thats the definition of long term trading, some says patience is the key to success but think of this before you do this, you should  check your coin you are holding if it has a future or it is worth to hodl. Because some altcoins in the market its start with the boom but in the end it will still fail. But if you choose to hodl some coins that are popular like eth of course youll earn a lot profits in the future.

JaekRock

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:13:42 AM

I'm still hodling most of my altcoin bag, but have begun trading about 1/5 of it just to have some fun in the meantime.  The problem with hodling is that market swings can make you feel totally powerless if you're just sitting on your coin and checking in on the market.  Trading has given me an outlet to feel like I have a little bit of control (I've made about 30% profit so far in the month I've been trading), while also providing liquidity to the market (I'm just flipping back and forth between my altcoin and BTC).

But yeah, if you're able to just forget about your bag for a while and let things transpire, more power to you.  Maybe I should get hypnotized to ignore anything to do with crypto for the next 5 years.  Wink
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:24:55 AM

I agree with this. It's easier said than done, especially during a bear market. But the truth is, it's still really early to get into crypto. We are talking about multi trillion dollar market in the future. Patience and perseverance will definitely pay off long term.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:37:24 AM

I very much agree with your statement. I think it is indeed the best choice is hodl when market conditions are bad. Indeed there will always be positive and negative. All will depend on the choices you make. If I indeed prefer to play it safe. So hodl is the most effective way for me.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:35:14 AM

I think hodling requires more than perseverance because you have to make sure you are hodling a good project capable of doing 6x or 20x
So you should do your own research before buying and hodling coins for a long time
Persevere monitor your portfolio and trade to bitcoin At the most appropriate time
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

Yes indeed hold crypto currency is a very difficult task, because when the price starts to fall people start selling their coins, in my opinion this is completely wrong. It is better to have patience and hold coins for a long time and then you will get a big profit.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

It's not just about perseverance, but to hold also need patience. It will be an awful lot of temptation to resist including it from others as well because of the circumstances that exist. However, better hold off on leave with a loss because it was too frantic. Crypto is unfortunate if should be abandoned because the result there will be no match compared to other jobs.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

perseverance is a thing what you need to success in every work,  and in case of cryptocurrency success is lot far thing you can't able to survive if don't have perseverance for the work specially the new arrivals must have to settle it's mind toward the market otherwise it will be difficult to progress.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

Yes, it is true that perseverance is the mother of success. One of the toughest thing to do when it comes to crypto, is the ability to hold for long.
I had a discussion with a friend. We decided to hold our tokens, because we had fiat to fall back on peradventure there is any need for it.
Presently, it is a different story, we are now in need of fiat, but all the tokens we presently hold have dumped. If we sell now, we would sell at loss, but getting money without selling is quite difficult.
As a matter of fact, we are seriously deliberating on what to do, yet we kept on telling ourselves that "it's just for a while."
Yes,., You are right.
Crypto world sometimes takes a long time to get a big profit from investing.
it is because doing the development of a project needs patience and persistence in order to achieve the results of the product well.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:51:47 AM

I think that instead of trying to persevere in your holding, you can better just try to even forget that you have cryptos at all and come back in a couple of years.
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

yes most people can not wait to hold their altcoin in fact it's just a matter of watktu until one day will be a month if you do not ya a lot of regret that happened, like penaglaman that I feel alone, I try to sell my altcoin without me see pontesi big and true if I am selling now maybe get 3 or 4 ethreum far from when i first sell that get 0.9 ethreum only

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
clairdelune

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

Yes you have said it right. For you to earn in crypto you have to study the different ways on how to make a money so that you will earn big, and one of the way is hodling that requires perseverance then if you know how to do trading then you will earn fast with trading but if you are a first timer in trading it is like a gambling for the newbies because it is too risky for the newbie and you will have fear of doing the trading cause you do not the result but if you have master it already it will not be difficult for the newbies to do trading. You can sell coin on the exchanges or peer-to-peer (p2p) selling. There are many ways on how to make a profit in crypto not just hodling your coin.   
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

Yes, it is true that perseverance is the mother of success. One of the toughest thing to do when it comes to crypto, is the ability to hold for long.
I had a discussion with a friend. We decided to hold our tokens, because we had fiat to fall back on peradventure there is any need for it.
Presently, it is a different story, we are now in need of fiat, but all the tokens we presently hold have dumped. If we sell now, we would sell at loss, but getting money without selling is quite difficult.
As a matter of fact, we are seriously deliberating on what to do, yet we kept on telling ourselves that "it's just for a while."
I would say that perseverance is just a part of success in holding crypto but not a mother as what you said, it should be a combination of four elements which are intuition, patience, luck and lastly perseverance, we are now in a very dizzy situation and these elements serve as a supplement to keep ourselves in focus, to sustain the downswing of crypto.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

I totally agree with you. We need to have faith on the coin in which we are investing on. The cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating and we need to hodl our coins for future benefits.
jdnthny

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

Futurov

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

That is true in dealing with crypto holdings you need to have very large amount of perseverance and patience for you to gain and earn more because I can definitely assure you that it is really a worth of your time and patience once you see all your earnings through your patiently waiting and holdings.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PaulTrace

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

This is the right saying. Actually the most important thing for the market of crypto currency is the patience. Investors need to have patience to be successful in this market otherwise they will not be able to make profit. Without patience, they will not be able to hold any coin for long time and so they will not be able to make profit in the long run.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: