Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:14:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodling requires perseverance  (Read 644 times)
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

You did a great mistake buying with high price but now don't sell it. Most of people doing same mistakes then somebody sell it with loses but somebody waitin a long time until 2 years. Those people will get their victories for long term hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

Yes, it is true that perseverance is the mother of success. One of the toughest thing to do when it comes to crypto, is the ability to hold for long.
I had a discussion with a friend. We decided to hold our tokens, because we had fiat to fall back on peradventure there is any need for it.
Presently, it is a different story, we are now in need of fiat, but all the tokens we presently hold have dumped. If we sell now, we would sell at loss, but getting money without selling is quite difficult.
As a matter of fact, we are seriously deliberating on what to do, yet we kept on telling ourselves that "it's just for a while."
It certainly does! Holding on to something while seeing it decrease in value is not easy. Most of the time, it is frustrating! But along side perseverance should be faith and optimism. These are two things that will keep us going even if things seem hopeless.

JohnHendry

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

The market of crypto currency is extremely risky, before investing the investor should have good knowledge on the market and should have good planning. In order to hold a coin for a long time investor should have a backup to fall back to as the prices might stay low for a long time. even with good planning the risk of loss still exists therefore investors should be very careful
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

Yes hodling is the best strategy here if you want to get bigger profits. But if you really need money then you should sell parts only not all so that you can still recover it when the price goes up.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

Yes, it is true that perseverance is the mother of success. One of the toughest thing to do when it comes to crypto, is the ability to hold for long.
I had a discussion with a friend. We decided to hold our tokens, because we had fiat to fall back on peradventure there is any need for it.
Presently, it is a different story, we are now in need of fiat, but all the tokens we presently hold have dumped. If we sell now, we would sell at loss, but getting money without selling is quite difficult.
As a matter of fact, we are seriously deliberating on what to do, yet we kept on telling ourselves that "it's just for a while."

Perseverance with putting some patient because as investors i believe that patient is the key to get a big rewards and to have a big profit as always. Yeah you perseverance is so important too in all to show to them that you deserve that successful because you have perseverance.

Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:12:13 PM

Yes, perseverance must be owned by a crypto holder, in fact everyone has to work hard to earn a profit in any job. In addition, high patience becomes the main capital for a crypto holder. The crypto holders must be able to survive in all crypto market conditions and do not sell when panicked.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:13:13 PM

you are right, holding requires serious perseverance. Watching the market in a continuous down fall can be heart wrecking and it takes patience and perseverance to overcome.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:17:38 PM

Really holding crypto tokens requires patience of the highest order, because many times we are always in need of fiat money to solve our financial issues. Also watching your coins go down in value needs energy to withstand the pressure.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:24:07 PM

Emotions beats intelligence in terms of holding investments and the key to win in investment is patience and perserverance and you can test your emotions during the downfall of the crypto market it is whether you hold it or sell it.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

the most important thing in success in crypto is patience and waiting because if we panic and sell everything we have in a state of market like this then the losses in can not be a profit.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

The main problem, as I think, that people buy crypto and want to get fast profit. As soon as they lose 15-20% of money, they sell and tell that "crypto is the pyramid". I want to believe that in future everybody will learn more begore investing money!
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

I am going through exactly the same kind of situation right now, I decided to hold, I have seen my asset grow so big and i was happy about it and i say I will keep on holding but when bear came, everything went down so bad, and i really need fiat, but I have decided to sell some and raise few fiat and keep on holding others, but it is really painful, sometimes i regret but it's well, I know someday i will be happy with my decisions.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:39:37 AM

It is really hard to decide to whether or not hodl or sell.Me also is needing fiat but how can i sell now,now that all tokens do not have enough value.And there is this thinking that better to sell now rather than to have no value at all in the near future.Patience and perseverance are being tested.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:49:04 AM

Making long time hodl in the crypto market is definitely a ability, i fully agree with this idea. When Coin's price goes up a little, it takes a lot of perseverance not to sell it.
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

Preserverance is a key to success. As to progress in trading crypto currency yiu have to hold on to your coin, preserverance is also required.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

Actually it is a part of the virtue once you are holding a coin, .
because waiting for a longer period of time is not easy because there are some circumstance that will come that you cannot resist the temptation.
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

I keep some coins for a long time because they have slipped in price. I need the money, but I'm not fixing the loss, because that would mean I lost the money.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

Holding is all about patience for the perfect timing to come. Cryptocurrency takes time to develop and unfortunately, this red market is the hardest part when you are holding an altcoin. Seeing your investment going down and down really is a pain in the ass. As a holder you always have to practice how to wait for that investment to multiply.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

Cryptocurrency is for the strong. Most times, you have to be fit enough before you can succeed in it. There are tokens you cannot hold for too long. Else, you might loose your fund. Notwithstanding, if what you are holding is good, even if it drops, it will still rise, but you need to be at alert.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:30:56 PM

Imho hodl works only if you have good entry point, steel patience and made really good research about company you invested. It is not enough just something cheap on the market:)

I agree with this. If you have a low entry point on good projects, you really do not have to worry about the movement of the market. You can hodl all you want until it's the right time to sell.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: