Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 09:32:46 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodling requires perseverance  (Read 648 times)
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

Indeed correct. It requires perseverance, because you can be possibly tempted by some short rise of the token you hold or even you can also be tempted to sell all your tokens when you see the bad price. Better lock it in the safe box, and never see its price history.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
abuhazzan

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:00:17 AM

Holding no doubt requires a great deal of patience. However, most times, once can be burnt by holding some tokens. I decided to hold some tokens and I got burnt in the procese

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cllo78

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:02:14 AM

I agree with you that perseverance is the key to success. Just as people often say that patience is the key to success is a truth. I think that we must persevere in the cryptocurrency market or in our daily lives. Don't give up easily, come on
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:07:49 AM

Holding exactly requires a lot of patience and a nerve. It's very hard. At me as always patience absolutely does not suffice. Just you do not have to think about profit, otherwise you will not succeed.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:17:09 AM

Yes holding is not really easy as it seems. Yes it is easy to say hold but you don't know how hard it is to say no to temptations. Plus the fear when the market goes bad and prices drops. Holding is one of the hardest thing to do specially when everyone is selling their coins. But if you have faith in what you are holding then you know you are in good shape.
Glen1989

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

Many people now say that this situation will soon change in the market - and it gives great hope that there is not so long to wait. Want to make money , but not at a loss to sell at the current situation. So of course you need patience and perseverance in your patience
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

This is really what we need in the market. Patience and perseverance. You cannot hodl your coins if you lack these two qualities. Cos most of these coins might need you to hodl them for as long as two years, or even more. and there are times that these coins would not even be doing so well during the time you are hodling them, this is why you need perseverance and patience.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

Yes, it is true that perseverance is the mother of success. One of the toughest thing to do when it comes to crypto, is the ability to hold for long.
I had a discussion with a friend. We decided to hold our tokens, because we had fiat to fall back on peradventure there is any need for it.
Presently, it is a different story, we are now in need of fiat, but all the tokens we presently hold have dumped. If we sell now, we would sell at loss, but getting money without selling is quite difficult.
As a matter of fact, we are seriously deliberating on what to do, yet we kept on telling ourselves that "it's just for a while."

Too bad, that's the reality of the crypto market situation now, however you could continue to hold because selling now I think is not the best option,because every crypto fan believes that the future is great for us. I understand the situation my brother.

HOMT