Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:00:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 🔥 AvailCom - NEW GENERATION RENT OF PROPERTY 🔥  (Read 33277 times)
lunar blazz

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

what is your strategy to attract investors and bounty hanter to join this project? are you ready and sure about the strategy, man? I am curious can you explain it? thank you for your answer.

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

Are there plans for the prices offered in pre-sale for each coin or for 1 eth. I think it's important to know with openness.
Bonuses for early investors:
If fill in the form, before the start Close token sale - Purchase from 1 Eth (After the start 5Eth)
Bonus buy - 50%

Pre-ICO by appointment - 35%  buying coins for 5 days from the start of the Pre-ICO
Pre-ICO - 20%

ICO bonus   10%  from 0$  to 5 000 000$
   7,5%  from 5 000 000$  to 10 000 000$
   5%  from 10 000 000$  to 15 000 000$
   2,5%  from 15 000 000$  to 20 000 000$
   0%  from 20 000 000$ дo  to 25 000 000$

Bonus buy   5%  from 100 000$  to 500 000$
   7.5%  from 500 000$  to 1 000 000$
   10%  from 1 000 000$  to 5 000 000$

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

what is your strategy to attract investors and bounty hanter to join this project? are you ready and sure about the strategy, man? I am curious can you explain it? thank you for your answer.

We have a well-built strategy to get involved as many Bounty hunters and investors in our project as possible. Actually we work not only with investors from the Internet.
If you’re talking about the restriction on entering the private sale of tokens, then yes, we placed the limitation of 1 Eth, but at the same time we gave you an excellent bonus!
If you want to know more about our development strategy and to find out why we chose DAICO then please read the WhitePaper of our project.
 DAICO is a great safety for investors, because it gives them a 100% guarantee on their funds security.

Vins9

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

What feedback did you receive after AirDrop?
We’ve got a lot of messages with good wishes and pleasant emotions!
Great, when do you start the second stage?
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:51:39 AM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Yes, you can pay BTC, ETH, Fiat and others crypto-currencies

If the investor wants to buy the tokens of your project, will he need to register and verify? Can your investors be users from all over the world? Investors will receive their tokens right after the purchase?
Charisma359

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

In the description of the project it is said that the owner will receive in due time his money for renting real estate.
How will the payment take place in this case? Will the money be blocked or what?
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

If I understood correctly, it turns out that on this platform it will be possible to rent an apartment or an office without intermediaries? With the help of a computer it will be possible to study information on the platform or only using a smartphone?
oficman

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

There are times when scammers publish photos of other people's apartments and rent them out. If a person falls on such a fraudster, the system will protect the borrower's money and not transfer them to the account of the non-real owner?
Enchantment99

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

It is good that the project's service AvailCom will allow clients to leave the rented apartment at a convenient time. Often the owners themselves choose this time. Also, the administration itself arrives in hotels, because the rooms still need to be cleaned before a new settlement.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

Today I found your project. I want ask, I can rent only real estate with the help of your platform?
Afina_22

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

Today I found your project. I want ask, I can rent only real estate with the help of your platform?
You can rent not only real estate. It is a platform for renting almost any property, for example, apartments, houses, cars, bicycles, etc., with the possibility of paying in fiat, as well as without interest.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

Can I take part in testing the beta version of the platform?
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

There are times when scammers publish photos of other people's apartments and rent them out. If a person falls on such a fraudster, the system will protect the borrower's money and not transfer them to the account of the non-real owner?
In my opinion, developers will  provide protection from scammers in any case.
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

What are the fiat currencies you accept and is there a minimum limit for buying tokens?
Lukky88

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:31:47 PM

Is it possible to rent an apartment on your platform, through an ordinary paper contract?
We do not have strong rules in keyless turn in property – owners have the right to choose the method and the deadline themselves

A very useful project that will help to avoid inconvenience when renting a house or car. In which country will the application be tested in August 2018?      
Thank you for the review! We plan to launch the platform in the US
Do you plan to work in the CIS market in the near future?
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

You have information on the site that one of the priorities is to enter the exchanges. Do you plan listing on centralized exchanges first of all or are you considering decentralized exchanges too?
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:20:05 PM

You have information on the site that one of the priorities is to enter the exchanges. Do you plan listing on centralized exchanges first of all or are you considering decentralized exchanges too?
I think that doesn't matter what the exchange will be first. It is important that the team is already negotiating the listing of its token.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

What feedback did you receive after AirDrop?
We’ve got a lot of messages with good wishes and pleasant emotions!
Great, when do you start the second stage?
Stage two 10.08.2018 - 01.09.2018 first 2000 only!

If the investor wants to buy the tokens of your project, will he need to register and verify? Can your investors be users from all over the world? Investors will receive their tokens right after the purchase?
Yes, he must fill the KYC form
No, more about the countries listed on the site
Tokens will be distributed after DAICO

In the description of the project it is said that the owner will receive in due time his money for renting real estate.
How will the payment take place in this case? Will the money be blocked or what?
Payment for the rental of real estate, the owner receives immediately.

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

If I understood correctly, it turns out that on this platform it will be possible to rent an apartment or an office without intermediaries? With the help of a computer it will be possible to study information on the platform or only using a smartphone?
Yes, there will be a laptop version and iOS & android version

Yes, of course, only after confirmation of the borrower

It is good that the project's service AvailCom will allow clients to leave the rented apartment at a convenient time. Often the owners themselves choose this time. Also, the administration itself arrives in hotels, because the rooms still need to be cleaned before a new settlement.

Can I take part in testing the beta version of the platform?
Yes of course! write your contacts in PM

What are the fiat currencies you accept and is there a minimum limit for buying tokens?

Is it possible to rent an apartment on your platform, through an ordinary paper contract?
We do not have strong rules in keyless turn in property – owners have the right to choose the method and the deadline themselves

A very useful project that will help to avoid inconvenience when renting a house or car. In which country will the application be tested in August 2018?      
Thank you for the review! We plan to launch the platform in the US
Do you plan to work in the CIS market in the near future?
In our plans, USA next Europe next Asia and CIS

Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

The real estate market has many intermediaries. Therefore, few people want to deal with the change in the real estate market. But once other areas of our lives are updated and improved, then the real estate market should not lag behind.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: