Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 🔥 AvailCom - NEW GENERATION RENT OF PROPERTY 🔥  (Read 33275 times)
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

When you go to a foreign city or country, you do not know where the car rental or transport is located. You have to spend a lot of time and look for information on the Internet. But with the platform of this project everything will look different. Since in one place will be collected information about the rolling points in different countries around the world.
Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

When you go to a foreign city or country, you do not know where the car rental or transport is located. You have to spend a lot of time and look for information on the Internet. But with the platform of this project everything will look different. Since in one place will be collected information about the rolling points in different countries around the world.
Yes, it will be very comfortable and It's especially safe

oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

I agree. It's enough for us to download the application AvailCom, go to the necessary section, read the assortment and choose the offer that suits us best. We all found out, agreed, booked and quietly went on a trip.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

If this project is launched in Russia, it will be convenient for me to use it, because I often move to different cities and I regularly need to seek new housing.
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

It's wonderful that a project is being developed with the help of which one can rent something without leaving home. And the transparency and the integrity of the transaction are provided by the blockchain technology.
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

I got acquainted with WP. The project has a very thoughtful and practical program of the development and distribution of funds.
ndyarisya

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:38:48 PM

This is what should be said is a good project and interesting, this project allocated bounty facebook and twiter 30% I think ne a courage that should be given an aresiasi, hopefully many investors who participate into AVAILCOM project, let's enliven the follow-up bountynya. hope AVAILCOM project runs successfully.
Charisma359

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

The team really allocated a lot of tokens for the bounty campaign. There is nothing surprising in this, because the team AvailCom expects to collect a completely rigid cap. For this purpose, good advertising will be conducted and many people will be involved.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

This platform will make the rental of real estate even more affordable. There will be no commission of intermediaries.
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

This platform  allows you will not only promptly rent various assets, but also track ratings and avoid fraud on the part of the customer and the performer.
Lukky88

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

I like that the project does not stop only on renting property, but plans to collaborate and merge with suitable ones other platforms.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

I like that the project does not stop only on renting property, but plans to collaborate and merge with suitable ones other platforms.
Yes, the WP specifies that the project plans to cooperate with decentralized platforms, for example: platforms that are specialized in accounting for and storing data that control reviews.
Enchantment99

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

Yes, the WP specifies that the project plans to cooperate with decentralized platforms, for example: platforms that are specialized in accounting for and storing data that control reviews.

Such partnerships will help the project AvailCom to develop faster and become popular. The selected sector is very large, but has not changed for a long time. But now everything will change.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

I like that will be developed  devices that will provide automatic access to the leased property.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

This platform  allows you will not only promptly rent various assets, but also track ratings and avoid fraud on the part of the customer and the performer.
This is a good project and a strong team, look at their Linkedin and you will understand everything.
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:46:18 PM

This is what should be said is a good project and interesting, this project allocated bounty facebook and twiter 30% I think ne a courage that should be given an aresiasi, hopefully many investors who participate into AVAILCOM project, let's enliven the follow-up bountynya. hope AVAILCOM project runs successfully.
You're right. Now there is not much projects can afford to allocate such a large budget for the bounty.

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

And another undoubted plus to the project is that the team is already negotiating with various exchanges about listing their token.
Afina_22

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

Start AirDrop company on July 20!
Soon there will be a link, we will give out 33,000$ for simple actions!
Follow the updates!

wooaawww, the good news of this project, the success continues gan, hopefully this strategy can attract many investors to join, success for the future, the spirit.
I like it when projects do airdrops. This increases the recognition and interest in the project.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:29:36 PM

indeed, the cost of leasing and brokerage in the purchase process is too much. a project with different perspectives. I hope it's good.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Lukky88

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

I am sure that this project come for a long time. I looked telegram and twitter, AvailCom has a big and friendly community. Well done!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: