Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 🔥 AvailCom - NEW GENERATION RENT OF PROPERTY 🔥  (Read 33279 times)
fgp5

Activity: 245
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

Good night .
I rely that the plan will satisfy all that has been estimated.
Yes. You are realy right!
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

Many people have several houses and apartments. And to constantly have customers, they need a lot of time to search their. This platform will help to facilitate the search for customers.
In addition, due to the lack of intermediaries for customers, rent will become more affordable and landlords will remain at the same level of profit.
In general, the rental market is undervalued. It's not for nothing that the developers did not stop just for renting a house. You can rent almost any property. Even an airplane if the means permit.
Lukky88

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

The undoubted merit of the project is that on the platform you can use not only the crypto currency for the rosta, but also the fiat currency.
In this case, the platform can be used by people who do not know how to use crypto-currencies.
Such people will not only be able to use the platform, but also people with its help can to learn how to use various cryptocurrencies.
Thus, this platform will also act as a a training tool for working with cryptocurrencies))
Unmoustugi

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:25:51 PM

I like the construct of this idea! In right mind job, absorbing job, excellence idea!
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

Many people have several houses and apartments. And to constantly have customers, they need a lot of time to search their. This platform will help to facilitate the search for customers.

Very often, real estate agency employees are searching for clients for rent or purchase of real estate for a long time, because people do not want to pay large commission amounts. But the product of the company AvailCom will solve this problem, since the link of intermediaries will already fall out.
Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

Thank you all for your feedback!
Your feedback is important to our work

oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

The undoubted merit of the project is that on the platform you can use not only the crypto currency for the rosta, but also the fiat currency.
In this case, the platform can be used by people who do not know how to use crypto-currencies.
Such people will not only be able to use the platform, but also people with its help can to learn how to use various cryptocurrencies.
Thus, this platform will also act as a a training tool for working with cryptocurrencies))

More than once I came across the news that people are selling their property for bitcoins. So you are right. People can put real estate on sale for dollars and crypto currency. With the help of a decentralized system, it will be easy for us on the platform to pay for our purchases or rent in the application AvailCom.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

I especially like that all transactions between landlords and tenants will occur both in crypto-conversion and in fiat. When paying in fiats, a percentage will be set that will go to buy AVL tokens and their subsequent burning.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:34:49 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 12:50:25 PM by Bigjackpot

More than once I came across the news that people are selling their property for bitcoins. So you are right. People can put real estate on sale for dollars and crypto currency. With the help of a decentralized system, it will be easy for us on the platform to pay for our purchases or rent in the application AvailCom.
It's really a good idea if you can use the platform to not only for rental property, but also for buy it.
Enchantment99

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

It is very good that the team starts working with the American market. The real estate market in the US is currently in a phase of rising prices and demand, the current cycle continues for nine years and, according to many industry experts, can last another five to six years.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

Advantageous offers with a lot of bonuses. Your product is simply impressive. Without any doubt it is necessary to support the project
I already take part in the bounty program. For me, this is a good chance to get free project tokens, which I interesting in.
Participation in the bounty program allows interested people to learn more about the project and at the same time get a part of the tokens for free.
Enchantment99

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

Advantageous offers with a lot of bonuses. Your product is simply impressive. Without any doubt it is necessary to support the project
I already take part in the bounty program. For me, this is a good chance to get free project tokens, which I interesting in.
Participation in the bounty program allows interested people to learn more about the project and at the same time get a part of the tokens for free.

When users participate in the project's campaign bounty, they contribute their share to the dissemination of information on the network, thereby helping to attract investors' attention to selling the project's tokens.
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

This platform  allows you will not only promptly rent various assets, but also track ratings and avoid fraud on the part of the customer and the performer.
This is a good project and a strong team, look at their Linkedin and you will understand everything.

You're right. The team consists of a large number of people. And between them are all the responsibilities. This is very important, when each member of the team is responsible for a specific part of the work and performs it.
The undisputed plus is that the team members already have sufficient experience which allows to implement the project.
fgp5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

I especially like that all transactions between landlords and tenants will occur both in crypto-conversion and in fiat. When paying in fiats, a percentage will be set that will go to buy AVL tokens and their subsequent burning.
Redemption and burning of tokens will increase their value in future.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:45:47 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 03:02:38 PM by solnce010515

The technology of blockchaine has been developing quite successfully over the past nine years, with its help thousands of projects involved in all spheres of people's lives, including the provision of various services.
Lukky88

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

The US real estate market is one of the most promising for investment now.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

I am sure that this project come for a long time. I looked telegram and twitter, AvailCom has a big and friendly community. Well done!
Yes, I also in the telegram group. There you can quickly find out all the news about the project.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

Very often, real estate agency employees are searching for clients for rent or purchase of real estate for a long time, because people do not want to pay large commission amounts. But the product of the company AvailCom will solve this problem, since the link of intermediaries will already fall out.
I'm looking for an apartment for a long time, because I'm trying to find a homeowner, not an agencies. Very often agencies has are very high commission.
fgp5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

The US real estate market is one of the most promising for investment now.
By the way, AvailCom is not the first project that I study and which is aimed at working with the US real estate market. The potential of the real estate marketis huge.
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

I like this project, but for today in the market of services to organize and withdraw for the consumer a new interesting project is rather difficult: the service market is oversaturated and the competition is high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: