Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:59:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 🔥 AvailCom - NEW GENERATION RENT OF PROPERTY 🔥  (Read 33277 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

I like this project, but for today in the market of services to organize and withdraw for the consumer a new interesting project is rather difficult: the service market is oversaturated and the competition is high.
Advantage AvailCom that they are aimed not only at the rental of real estate. Also it is planned to integrate with platforms from adjacent areas.
Bigjackpot

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:54:07 PM

Greetings dev's. I suppose it is a very nice project! Percipient approach, interesting vision!
This is not only an interesting project. This is a promising project that works in a field with great potential.
strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

with the allocation of very large bounty. easy I hope many participants join into the bounty project AVAILCOM. A lot of investors may glance at it
solnce010515

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:18:28 PM

Many people have several houses and apartments. And to constantly have customers, they need a lot of time to search their. This platform will help to facilitate the search for customers.

Very often, real estate agency employees are searching for clients for rent or purchase of real estate for a long time, because people do not want to pay large commission amounts. But the product of the company AvailCom will solve this problem, since the link of intermediaries will already fall out.
I'm looking for an apartment for a long time, because I'm trying to find a homeowner, not an agencies. Very often agencies has are very high commission.
This project will be popular due to the reduction of mediation commissions.
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:36:10 PM

If AvailCom creates a service with an intuitive interface that meets the requirements of customers, it will be very cool
Lukky88

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

If AvailCom creates a service with an intuitive interface that meets the requirements of customers, it will be very cool
You are right. Often applications with a sophisticated interface scare away inexperienced users.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:29:04 PM

The business is very interesting and if you actually get on in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be nice.
If on the platform will be a small commission, I am sure that they will occupy their niche in the market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Unmoustugi

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:39:30 PM

I'm review in website on your business, It's truly good!
Apperceptive vision, wondrous business, pretty good logo.  Good luck team.
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

In the US apartments are very expensive and many of people rent it. So launching the platform in the US is a thoughtful and balanced decision.

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

Where is AvailCom legally registered?
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:40:42 AM

You are right. Often applications with a sophisticated interface scare away inexperienced users.
Complicated interface may discourage experienced users to deal with platform.
Lukky88

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

The business is very interesting and if you actually get on in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be nice.
If on the platform will be a small commission, I am sure that they will occupy their niche in the market.
Large commissions are the main disadvantage of centralized similar existing services.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

Large commissions are the main disadvantage of centralized similar existing services.
I rarely use these services, but I think the higher among them is the competition, the better for the end user.
Enchantment99

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

In the US apartments are very expensive and many of people rent it. So launching the platform in the US is a thoughtful and balanced decision.

Many foreigners come to America, ready to rent an apartment and rent a car for several months. With the help of the application AvailCom, foreigners will be able to safely, at home, choose their own accommodation and transport and go to America safely.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

In the United States are very expensive housing and rent is one way to provide yourself with housing

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

The American real estate market is quite promising. The team will be able to interest the people with its application, but for this it will need to conduct a good advertising campaign and conclude an agreement with experienced partners.
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

Many foreigners come to America, ready to rent an apartment and rent a car for several months. With the help of the application AvailCom, foreigners will be able to safely, at home, choose their own accommodation and transport and go to America safely.
You're right. Many visitors need to rent home and a car. And on arrival they spend time on their search. And with the help of AvailCom it can be done at a convenient time without leaving home.
oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

You're right. Many visitors need to rent home and a car. And on arrival they spend time on their search. And with the help of AvailCom it can be done at a convenient time without leaving home.

Thanks to the team, another source will appear on the network, where it will be possible to pay for crypto-currency services. Do not have to transfer coins to Fiat and spend money on commission.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

Low commission and the possibility of renting not only housing is certainly a strengthof the project. But in what way will the platform protect its users from scammers?

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

In the United States are very expensive housing and rent is one way to provide yourself with housing
This platform will provide an opportunity to find yourself not only a home, but also a car or other means of transportation, without leaving home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: