Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:08:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 🔥 AvailCom - NEW GENERATION RENT OF PROPERTY 🔥  (Read 33277 times)
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

The business is very interesting and if you actually get on in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be nice.
If on the platform will be a small commission, I am sure that they will occupy their niche in the market.
Low commission and the possibility of renting not only housing is certainly a strengthof the project. But in what way will the platform protect its users from scammers?

When a person chooses an object, the system simply blocks the money on his account. And when a person comes and looks at the site, then he will give consent and the system will write off the money, and the owner will give him the keys.
Charisma359

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

Fresh news from the team:

Private sale (AvailCom): 15 August - 15 September 2018

>Entry on the whitelist 0 ETH.  After August 15, the minimum price of entry is 1 ETH.

COST:

1 AVL = 0.03$ (+50% token in the private sale)

Private sale objective: 800 ETH or 400 000$

These funds will be used to organize Pre-ICO and DAICO, to finalize the platform and product for the release of the Alpha version in August, as well as to provide legal support for the project.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

The business is very interesting and if you actually get on in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be nice.
If on the platform will be a small commission, I am sure that they will occupy their niche in the market.
Low commission and the possibility of renting not only housing is certainly a strengthof the project. But in what way will the platform protect its users from scammers?

When a person chooses an object, the system simply blocks the money on his account. And when a person comes and looks at the site, then he will give consent and the system will write off the money, and the owner will give him the keys.
But what about the situation when there is only one object in the photo, and on arrival you are given the keys from completely different?
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:42:14 PM

The American real estate market is quite promising. The team will be able to interest the people with its application, but for this it will need to conduct a good advertising campaign and conclude an agreement with experienced partners.
The advertising campaign depends on the funds that can be spent on it. Let's see how the fees will go.
Afina_22

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

Do not forget that on the platormorum will be not only services for the rental of property, but, for example, services for car owners, for example, monitoring the technical condition of the car.
gernar228

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:02:00 PM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

I think fiat will be available in future... or already available, but I don't know where
Lukky88

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

I think fiat will be available in future... or already available, but I don't know where

Yes, you can pay BTC, ETH, Fiat and others crypto-currencies
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:55:19 PM

I am glad that the developers plan to regularly audit the platform.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

how will the audit firm be selected?
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

For the audit one of the best and trusted European companies will be selected using voting within the platform.
Are you sure about this information?
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

But what about the situation when there is only one object in the photo, and on arrival you are given the keys from completely different?

Your owner will not get your money if he offers you the keys not from the object that was in the photos. This is the first. Secondly, to be 100% secure, it is better to pick two objects at once for yourself in the city where you eat. Then at least one object, but come up to you.
naderba666

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:15:51 AM

I have seen some posts that suggest  could be the solution to corruption within ICO listing systems? Is this true and if so can you further explain how?
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

For the audit one of the best and trusted European companies will be selected using voting within the platform.
Are you sure about this information?
Yes I am sure. This information is from the site https://availcom.io/
Charisma359

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

Do not forget that on the platormorum will be not only services for the rental of property, but, for example, services for car owners, for example, monitoring the technical condition of the car.

That's only the technical condition of the car can be checked in the event that the car will be a new brand and will be equipped with electronics with a computer. In the other case, you can not check the technical condition of the car with the help of the application AvailCom.
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

Your owner will not get your money if he offers you the keys not from the object that was in the photos. This is the first. Secondly, to be 100% secure, it is better to pick two objects at once for yourself in the city where you eat. Then at least one object, but come up to you.
Book several apartments at the same time too is not very convenient, because in this case you frozen for reserved several times more personal funds.

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

That's only the technical condition of the car can be checked in the event that the car will be a new brand and will be equipped with electronics with a computer. In the other case, you can not check the technical condition of the car with the help of the application AvailCom.
Information on monitoring the technical condition of the car is on the company's website.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

It is very good that the use of the platform is absolutely free, users can spend AVL tokens on payment for booking, raising and allocating ads or other premium privileges.
Enchantment99

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

Information on monitoring the technical condition of the car is on the company's website.

I read on the project website AvailCom that not all cars can be rented with this application, but only those models that can be controlled remotely. Accordingly, their technical data will show us this application AvailCom.
Enchantment99

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

Error
oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

Book several apartments at the same time too is not very convenient, because in this case you frozen for reserved several times more personal funds.

So what? A person still prepares a lot of money for traveling to another country. Nothing will happen with frozen deposits. More povalozgo with wallets or bank cards will not be written off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: