Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 🔥 AvailCom - NEW GENERATION RENT OF PROPERTY 🔥  (Read 33275 times)
SergeyZ

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

The business is very interesting and if you actually get on in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be nice.
If on the platform will be a small commission, I am sure that they will occupy their niche in the market.
Low commission and the possibility of renting not only housing is certainly a strengthof the project. But in what way will the platform protect its users from scammers?

When a person chooses an object, the system simply blocks the money on his account. And when a person comes and looks at the site, then he will give consent and the system will write off the money, and the owner will give him the keys.
But what about the situation when there is only one object in the photo, and on arrival you are given the keys from completely different?

Your owner will not get your money if he offers you the keys not from the object that was in the photos. This is the first. Secondly, to be 100% secure, it is better to pick two objects at once for yourself in the city where you eat. Then at least one object, but come up to you.
Book several apartments at the same time too is not very convenient, because in this case you frozen for reserved several times more personal funds.

So what? A person still prepares a lot of money for traveling to another country. Nothing will happen with frozen deposits. More povalozgo with wallets or bank cards will not be written off.
I can not agree with you. You are talking about wealthy travelers. but there are traveler's categories that are limited in financial resources. And double freezing of financial resources can hit their budget.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

I can not agree with you. You are talking about wealthy travelers. but there are traveler's categories that are limited in financial resources. And double freezing of financial resources can hit their budget.

Payment for the rental of real estate is not half of the amount that the traveler will take with him on the road. In addition, already defrosted funds, he can then use in a foreign country.
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:21:03 PM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

I think fiat will be available in future... or already available, but I don't know where

You can ask the question about payment by the fiat in the telegram chat https://t.me/availcom
Lukky88

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:29:43 PM

Is there any information about listings on the exchanges?
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

Is there any information about listings on the exchanges?
The team is negotiating with a number of exchanges about the possibility of listing their token.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:22:14 PM

I've been studying this project for several days already and I'm glad that Token AvailCom is absolutely not a security token.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

I've been studying this project for several days already and I'm glad that Token AvailCom is absolutely not a security token.
This is a digital product that does not have ownership rights, and this token is a fuel to assist in the operation of the platform within the AvailCom ecosystem.
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

This is a digital product that does not have ownership rights, and this token is a fuel to assist in the operation of the platform within the AvailCom ecosystem.
At least due to the fact that the token will be used as fuel for the platform, as the popularity of the platform grows, the cost of the token will also grow.
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

At least due to the fact that the token will be used as fuel for the platform, as the popularity of the platform grows, the cost of the token will also grow.
I try to look for projects in which the economy of the token is conceived. I do not dare to invest in this one yet, Im still studying it, but it's on my investment list.
Lukky88

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:41:13 PM
Merited by Crypto_Otter (1)

What is the difference between DAICO and ICO?
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:06:58 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 03:10:39 PM by Crypto_Otter

You can find this information in the WP and on the website AvailCom: "The main difference between DAICO is the complete management of the funds received at the time of DAICO by the investors themselves, a smart contract prescribes the frequency of issuing funds to the team, as well as the issuance of funds is possible by voting, thus we once again affirm our security"
Lysiderva

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:07:28 AM

The plan is very interesting and if you really prosper in realizing your visions, then I suppose it will be cool.

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

It is very good that the use of the platform is absolutely free, users can spend AVL tokens on payment for booking, raising and allocating ads or other premium privileges.
An interesting point is that part of the profit received in a fiat currency the company will spend on redemption of its tokens
Lukky88

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

The main difference between DAICO is the complete management of the funds received at the time of DAICO by the investors themselves, a smart contract prescribes the frequency of issuing funds to the team, as well as the issuance of funds is possible by voting, thus we once again affirm our security.
Very ineteric. I first encounter with DAICO.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

The main difference between DAICO is the complete management of the funds received at the time of DAICO by the investors themselves, a smart contract prescribes the frequency of issuing funds to the team, as well as the issuance of funds is possible by voting, thus we once again affirm our security.
For the first time I encounter such a form of raising investors' funds.

It is true that the form of attracting investments is somewhat unusual for us. But, I think that this is not so important. The main thing is for the American market to learn about this platform and hundreds of thousands of customers could use the functionality of this application.
Enchantment99

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

It is true that the form of attracting investments is somewhat unusual for us. But, I think that this is not so important. The main thing is for the American market to learn about this platform and hundreds of thousands of customers could use the functionality of this application.

I think so too. The main thing is that investors can buy the project's tokens, and the team managed to list and launch its application with useful functionality.
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

This requires a strong advertising campaign in this market.
oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

This requires a strong advertising campaign in this market.

It does not matter what way the investment team collects.
For any project, you need strong advertising for a good start.
Enchantment99

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

I think that the AvailCom team will organize a good advertising campaign, as well as visit various conferences. Then many people get acquainted with the application and the team will have new partners.
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

It is very good that the use of the platform is absolutely free, users can spend AVL tokens on payment for booking, raising and allocating ads or other premium privileges.
An interesting point is that part of the profit received in a fiat currency the company will spend on redemption of its tokens
This is good, it means that the coin's price will rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: