Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 🔥 AvailCom - NEW GENERATION RENT OF PROPERTY 🔥  (Read 33280 times)
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

Rent an apartment in a good location at an affordable price - it's not an easy thing. But thanks to the application of this company, the search for a good room at a reasonable price will be greatly simplified.

You're right. Especially if we go to the selected section every day and learn new ads. With this approach, we are among the first to negotiate with the owner about the lease of property.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

Rent an apartment in a good location at an affordable price - it's not an easy thing. But thanks to the application of this company, the search for a good room at a reasonable price will be greatly simplified.

You're right. Especially if we go to the selected section every day and learn new ads. With this approach, we are among the first to negotiate with the owner about the lease of property.

This is a good working chart. I did the same when I was looking for an apartment for rent. Every day I studied new advertising and immediately called by phone. But very often I got on intermediaries and paid for their services. Now the AvailCom platform will save us from paying intermediaries.
Charisma359

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:08:24 PM

Owners of apartments like the fact that for the sake of working with the application of the AvailCom project it will not be necessary to change the old locks in the apartment to new, electronic ones.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

By the way, you know that experts note the good rental potential in the cities of Fayetteville (Arkansas), Riverside (California), Salem (Oregon), San Antonio (Texas) and Phoenix (Arizona) - in all cities the percentage of residents who do not own housing, fluctuates around 35-37% of the total population, which allows investors to earn on the delivery of real estate for rent. Housing in one of the listed cities is able to generate rental income of $ 891 per month. In large cities, such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, Auckland, Boston and New York, demand for rental properties is also growing rapidly.
Enchantment99

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

By the way, you know that experts note the good rental potential in the cities of Fayetteville (Arkansas), Riverside (California), Salem (Oregon), San Antonio (Texas) and Phoenix (Arizona) - in all cities the percentage of residents who do not own housing, fluctuates around 35-37% of the total population, which allows investors to earn on the delivery of real estate for rent. Housing in one of the listed cities is able to generate rental income of $ 891 per month. In large cities, such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, Auckland, Boston and New York, demand for rental properties is also growing rapidly.

This information confirms the fact that the team has chosen the right country to promote its project. I believe that many Americans will want to use this app to rent their property.
Charisma359

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

When choosing housing in America, the main thing is to determine the area of residence and the availability of funds. If desired, you can find a good apartment in a decent area is very inexpensive. In extreme cases, you can rent a room.
Enchantment99

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

Are you  have rating on Icobench or other  more prestigious rating service?

you can see everything there , but I didn't see the icobench

I see that the project has many partners. And this is despite the fact that the team is just launching its new project. This is very commendable.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

Are you  have rating on Icobench or other  more prestigious rating service?

you can see everything there , but I didn't see the icobench

I see that the project has many partners. And this is despite the fact that the team is just launching its new project. This is very commendable.

The screenshot also shows that the AvailCom team received good scores in the ratings. And at what not in one rating, but in several. These assessments will be very important for the conclusion of new partnership agreements.
Charisma359

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

Most rental offices, with the exception of racks at airports, operate on a standard schedule from Monday to Friday. In this regard, to take a car in the early morning or late evening can be more difficult. Sometimes this is paid separately. So the application of the project will eliminate all these inconveniences for us.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

Because of the large distances traveling in the United States without a car is difficult and expensive: you need to carefully plan the route, calculate the time of travel, book and pay for tickets for trains, buses and planes. That is why car hire in the USA is incredibly popular, travelers can rent a car of any class - from a budget car to a real house on wheels.
MoLoKo789

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

Experienced travelers claim that without a car, America can not really be considered and experienced. That's why car rental in this country is very popular.
Enchantment99

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

Who first plans to rent a car in America, it will be important to find out that the rental price usually includes taxes and airport tax. But on the US territory are distributed toll roads. If you are going to drive through such areas, it will not be superfluous to get a "travel card".
Charisma359

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

It is not superfluous to know the American PDR. But if there are none, just carefully look at the signs and markings, observe the speed limit and parking rules. Remember that you can not stop at any time at your request. For recreation, eating and other important things, there are specially equipped places. Also, you can be fined for throwing garbage out of the proper place.
Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

Most rental offices, with the exception of racks at airports, operate on a standard schedule from Monday to Friday. In this regard, to take a car in the early morning or late evening can be more difficult. Sometimes this is paid separately. So the application of the project will eliminate all these inconveniences for us.
Yes it is, I hope we can make life easier for many people!

Aleksandra 81

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

I read all the notes related to the rent of apartments and cars, and realized that before you go to another country, you need to read about it and find many moments for yourself.
Enchantment99

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

I read all the notes related to the rent of apartments and cars, and realized that before you go to another country, you need to read about it and find many moments for yourself.

You're right. Each country has its own customs and practices. But one of them unites 100%: any country is best viewed by traveling by car, which can be rented at an affordable price. And the AvailCom project will help us in this.
MoLoKo789

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

Many moments with the rent to their clients will help to settle this project. For example, when a lot of orders for renting a car are received by a firm, it can negotiate with the client about renting a car of one brand, and when a person arrives, it can offer a car of another class. It's good that it will be better. But anyway, a person expects to get one, but they offer him another. So at the time of rent through this platform, such inaccuracies will no longer be.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:52:33 PM

By the way, who has already rented an American car, they say that in big cities rent is more expensive than in small towns. So this should also be taken into account when choosing a car and its owner.
Enchantment99

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

I'm very interested in who will be more profitable to rent a car: from an individual or a company that earns this trade?
MoLoKo789

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

I'm very interested in who will be more profitable to rent a car: from an individual or a company that earns this trade?

For the clients of the project, it does not matter who leases the transport: the company or the person, because the customers will first of all pay attention to the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: