Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 🔥 AvailCom - NEW GENERATION RENT OF PROPERTY 🔥  (Read 33275 times)
Afina_22

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

I had already in my life situation when I needed to choose miss my flight or leave a flat with open door(((
Cheesy I had the same situation as well and with a car too. Which is why I am very interested in the project. Yep, will see)
Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

Thanks everybody for feedbacks! Your opinion is really important for us)

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:28:52 AM

Do you plan to involve to cooperation large local real estate agencies?
But they are competitors, do not they?

For the start we are planning to cooperate with average and upper agencies. They are not our competitors but our partners who will help us to interact with the clients initually.

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

This is not the first project to work with real estate, which uses blockchain. What are your advantages?
The first talking point is the keyless access. For opening a leased property is is enough to have a smartphone. Seconldly, we offer accommodation and car rental in one application. Now you do not need to browse different webs or use several apps to rent housing or a car. Availcom will combine these two functions into one application. Finally,the car can be leased by a private person, so any owner of movable or estate property will have the opportunity to lease it and get profit for it. More information you can see on the picture below:

SergeyZ

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

I had already in my life situation when I needed to choose miss my flight or leave a flat with open door(((
if I were the owner of an apartment, I would never let a guest go just like that. First you need to check everything in the apartment.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

Availcom Platform For Keyless Acess To Property
AvailCom establishes the new standards in the sphere of renting both movable and immovable property. Traditional methods of renting, when the tenant and the landlord must meet in person to sign a contract and give out the keys, are mercilessly passing away. These principles of a partnership simply do not go along with the modern world, where the time and convenience have a top priority.
http://www.coindiary.net/availcom-platform-for-keyless-acess-to-property/
fgp5

Activity: 245
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

This idea looks great. I am impressed. Will its possible to use different crypto currency, for example Bitcoin or  Ethereum?
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

The first stage of Pre-ICO broke in!
Hurry up to take part from 15th August to 15th September and get a 50% cut-rate deal to buy the tokens!

Fill the Whitelist - https://goo.gl/forms/e1cEhLI6nhXUKVRQ2
Buy tokens link - https://availcom.io/buytoken.html?checkme=on

How long I should wait for confirmation that I'm on the white list?

Hello guys. Is anybody have bought already tokens. How it is with site? Does the site it work good? Everything is fine?  The transactions are fast?
d3precat152

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

I have studied your company in great detail and I liked your idea. I would like you to make your product perfect and bring your work to the end.I believe that this project will be able to realize its idea and take a worthy place in the crypto industry
I sincerely also believe in the victory of the project. And also the project has a very customer support especially resolving issues
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:37:50 PM

Cheesy I had the same situation as well and with a car too. Which is why I am very interested in the project. Yep, will see)

Yep situations could be different and people also. I think, they will have insurance options

▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
d3precat152

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

Yep situations could be different and people also. I think, they will have insurance options

Sorry, i don't understand. Which insurance  do you mean?
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:37:53 AM

I saw that until 15 September there was an attractive bonus of 50% and I believe that there will be many investors who are interested in these bonuses and hopefully successful sales.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:14:54 AM

I saw that until 15 September there was an attractive bonus of 50% and I believe that there will be many investors who are interested in these bonuses and hopefully successful sales.
This will definitely improve and surely there will be many who are interested in this project, moreover the bonus given is quite large, and surely many investors will be interested and this project will be able to achieve the targeted results, continued enthusiasm for the team in developing this project.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:20:02 AM

very attractive bonuses offered. Hopefully the bonus still in effect on that date could attract the attention of more investors.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
UstadSoleh

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:21:03 AM

amazing bonuses offered in the project is very tempting, I'm sure a lot of investors who won't miss this opportunity.

SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:32:26 AM

I mean, for example, an additional fee. When the owner checks that the apartment has all the things in place, he will return this extra fee to the guest.

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

Great project with a great future. The team of professionals who confidently goes to the goal. I have studied the project, and understood how many it has advantages
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

The project deserves attention. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a great future. Accordingly, investors are waiting for a good profit Wink
fgp5

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

I mean, for example, an additional fee. When the owner checks that the apartment has all the things in place, he will return this extra fee to the guest.

The site says that the platform will solve the problems, if, for example, the guest will damage the property. But how, I didn't quite understand
fgp5

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:21:22 AM

I think in the program there should be a sheet with prices for the damaged property of a particular apartment or car.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: