Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 🔥 AvailCom - NEW GENERATION RENT OF PROPERTY 🔥  (Read 33275 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

Why did you decide to launch your platform first in the US?

According to our analysis, the rent property market in USA develops rapidly, in latest 5 years this index increased by a factor of three. The other essential reason is that to start and to develop the project within the big country is easier than in Europe, because there is no language barrier and the difference between legal systems. Nevertheless, USA is just a start)

Well, it is very smart. I didn't think about this. Very well prepared and well planned project
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:16:29 AM

As I understand, on this platform you can use crypto currency and Fiat. Will it be possible to charge the account via a bank card?
Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

The site says that the platform will solve the problems, if, for example, the guest will damage the property. But how, I didn't quite understand

The owner establishes the minimal deposit that will recover damages. If the owner and the renter can't come to the consensus, this question is to be solved by undependent arbitrage. It decides whether the damage is substantial or not.  In case if the damage is bigger than the deposit, the owner has the right to enquire with the relevant authority.

arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:15:05 AM

The owner establishes the minimal deposit that will recover damages. If the owner and the renter can't come to the consensus, this question is to be solved by undependent arbitrage. It decides whether the damage is substantial or not.  In case if the damage is bigger than the deposit, the owner has the right to enquire with the relevant authority.
I like the concept of Availcom, but I want to ask about partnership, will there be future cooperation with other organizations?
Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

I think in the program there should be a sheet with prices for the damaged property of a particular apartment or car.

The inventory of estate will be in smartcontract.

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:17:46 AM

I like the concept of Availcom, but I want to ask about partnership, will there be future cooperation with other organizations?
Certainly! We are engaging the negotiations.

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

This platform will have independent arbitration. I think this is a great blues for the project. This is a good insurance for the owner and guest

The independent arbitration it's great but i still can't understand how its will work(

The question goes on to the undependent arbitration in case if one of sides does not agree. There should be furnish proofs of the damage (photos, videos of the problem).  If the owner can't cost that, for example, the broken vase cost 2 thousand dollars, the arbitrage will estimate it and announce the average market price.

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

Interesting. Where can I buy equipment to access an apartment without keys?

I think it will be very expensive and the order will be available only in the developers

The initial batch of the equipment will be handed around free of charge. Then the price will be about 30$. You can buy it on our website very soon)

fgp5

Activity: 245
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

30 USD only? Well, it is quite cheap. But as i understand it is price for the apartment's devices. For the car's devices the price will be higher
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:26:36 PM

30 USD only? Well, it is quite cheap. But as i understand it is price for the apartment's devices. For the car's devices the price will be higher
No, for the car will be the same price, i think. You will pay additional fee to instal this device into the car
smile_me

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

Hello everybody)) This project has a great potential and I personally believe that this is going to be a very useful project for all of the crypto users and people who like travel. I am interested in the project like an owner of small hotel. Will it be possible to know the personal information about the guest? For example, passport data, where did he come from
solnce010515

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:58:17 PM

If I were a guest, I would not want everyone to know the information about me.
smile_me

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

If I were a guest, I would not want everyone to know the information about me.
Yep, as a guest I understand you. But there are two sides. For me, as an owner, it is very important for marketing, for example.
d3precat152

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

Do you know how much they have already collected the investment? Huh
Ring8523

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:19:47 PM

This is a great achievement and this is one to make all the middle to top investors increasingly believe in this project, I am more and more trust with this project will be a great success
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:22:16 AM

This is a great achievement and this is one to make all the middle to top investors increasingly believe in this project, I am more and more trust with this project will be a great success
this project can run smoothly and achieve satisfying results because the team involved always cooperates in a compact manner, with compactness that is easy to attract investors to join, hopefully in the future it will be more successful for this project.
Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

The price for the car's devices will depend on the installation method.

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

Hello everybody)) This project has a great potential and I personally believe that this is going to be a very useful project for all of the crypto users and people who like travel. I am interested in the project like an owner of small hotel. Will it be possible to know the personal information about the guest? For example, passport data, where did he come from

Good afternoon! All the necessary information can be seen after the payment, like in case of usial filling out.   

smile_me

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

Good afternoon! All the necessary information can be seen after the payment, like in case of usial filling out.   

That is great! Would it be possible to try trial version and when?
your_secret

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

Great project. It will be one of the most successful of its kind! They have an excellent vision and purpose. This project deserves attention. Idea, team competence, achieved results, partnership. All this indicates that this project has a great future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: