Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:59:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 🔥 AvailCom - NEW GENERATION RENT OF PROPERTY 🔥  (Read 33280 times)
SergeyZ

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

I think it would be good to add a navigation system to the AvailCom platform. Sometimes, if you are a tourist and are in a foreign country it is very hard to understand how to get to the right place

For what? Huh You can just use google map or whatever...

I mean not this, I mean public transport. it would be nice if AvailCom platforms showed what public transport one can get to the object, and also buy a ticket for AVL coins. We have such an application in Germany (fiat)

I think this is not possible (not now). Public transport is a segment of the government, and many states do not recognize the crypto currency yet. But the idea is very good

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
d3precat152

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

I think it would be good to add a navigation system to the AvailCom platform. Sometimes, if you are a tourist and are in a foreign country it is very hard to understand how to get to the right place

I mean not this, I mean public transport. it would be nice if AvailCom platforms showed what public transport one can get to the object, and also buy a ticket for AVL coins. We have such an application in Germany (fiat)

I think this is not possible (not now). Public transport is a segment of the government, and many states do not recognize the crypto currency yet. But the idea is very good

I would like the project to bring all ideas to life and achieve success. I already bought coins Smiley
Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:09:01 PM

Will you announce the results of the first round of PRE-sale?

Of course we'll announce them as soon as possible) Follow our news!

vavan37

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

My life experience shows that young teams are more successful in achieving goals. I really like the community in the project.  A project without drawbacks, everything is done simply and easily. I trust them
atsyazani

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

My life experience shows that young teams are more successful in achieving goals. I really like the community in the project.  A project without drawbacks, everything is done simply and easily. I trust them
because they usually have many more brilliant idea for his project can make easily to achieve his success. and I personally believe that the team here is able to attract the attention of many investors.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:14:58 AM

because they usually have many more brilliant idea for his project can make easily to achieve his success. and I personally believe that the team here is able to attract the attention of many investors.
It is true that you say that if the project is managed by a young team it is also easier to attract investors to join because they believe that the team will work well and provide satisfying results as well, we pray for this project hopefully what will be His hopes can be realized for the future.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

It is true that you say that if the project is managed by a young team it is also easier to attract investors to join because they believe that the team will work well and provide satisfying results as well, we pray for this project hopefully what will be His hopes can be realized for the future.
want the team involved both young and old, the most important thing is that they always work together in a compact manner and the enthusiasm for the results to be given will surely be satisfying. The most important thing we support is that this project is successful.
jusjeruk

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:08:17 AM

The attractive offer from Availcom comes with the concept of property rental when traveling, with Availcom all processes will be accelerated and simplified. so it is usefull platform for travelers. And for investors must consider this project to be included in the investment list. Hopefully the project can continue to be developed and run according to the roadmap.

Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:47:42 AM

The attractive offer from Availcom comes with the concept of property rental when traveling, with Availcom all processes will be accelerated and simplified. so it is usefull platform for travelers. And for investors must consider this project to be included in the investment list. Hopefully the project can continue to be developed and run according to the roadmap.

yes this project has a concept and also an interesting goal of course in the future there will be more support for this project and hopefully the target can be achieved.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

In which country will the application be tested?

The start is planned in LA)

tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:15:10 AM

yes this project has a concept and also an interesting goal of course in the future there will be more support for this project and hopefully the target can be achieved.
a major project is promising. This should be one project that became the Centre of the attention of many investors, because I think this project is great for can be developed in the future.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

wow, this is a very interesting and promising concept because this project provides many properties that are often used by most people, hopefully, this project gets a lot of support so that it can be realized.
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

In my opinion this function does not completely correspond to the idea of the project, but I admit the idea that in the future it can be realized.
Bigjackpot

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

Young teams are very ambitious and this is one of their advantages.
Arching_wild

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

It is worth investing in this project, your white paper is quite explicit, hope the team is prepared for competition as we have several upcoming, project with likely vision, what innovation are you coming up with that will enhance sustainability.
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

In which country will the application be tested?

The start is planned in LA)
The launch in Los Angeles is a serious statement. I hope you will succeed in realizing your plans.
Ring8523

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

This project greatly simplifies the travelers the process of choosing and renting habitation and saves time.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:04:49 PM

When I found this project, I immediately realized that this is a very promising project and I can not pass by. I hope this project will develop rapidly.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

I like traveling very much. I have a question. Can I work on the platform by inviting new users? Something like a referral program or a pyramid

Of course you can! Please write us the message or on info@availcom.com
I would be glad if you could write the conditions here. I think this kind of cooperation is interesting to many people.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

This idea can be realized when governments settle and legalize the work with crypto-currencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: