Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I give up now?  (Read 13229 times)
thanhqn (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

You made the first mistake by not paying proper attention to the project you are joining and rather than using your valuable time to select quality projects with products, you were busy using all those times to want to pack up as much as possible different altcoins including shit ones and now you are thinking of giving up.

My advise is for you to see what you have not been doing right and make amendment and in this case, try to do some little research on the project so it can be worth your time. Getting a quick glimpse about the authenticity of a real project should not take you hours.
kazakovv

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

Of course NO. It is necessary to work even more. More such chances will not be. Only now you can earn good money in the cryptocurrency.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Dont give up now. There are really good projects that pays you token or coins that are really worth to work for. You have to choose better projects or projects that pay in tokens or coins that are already listed on a exchange. Take part in such projects and you earn something with them. It's not always easy to find good projects, but it's worth the search. So do not give up and keep going. It is worth it.  Wink
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

Most ICOs and new coins are outright scams, and the ones that aren't are mostly worthless. Your time would be much better spent getting a job in real life, any job, and using the money you earn to buy Bitcoin than wasting your time making other people money via these scams.
Tirdok

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:22:14 PM

everywhere and write that 80% are scammers and continue you work or not you decide.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

Most ICOs and new coins are outright scams, and the ones that aren't are mostly worthless. Your time would be much better spent getting a job in real life, any job, and using the money you earn to buy Bitcoin than wasting your time making other people money via these scams.
Consider investing in cryptocurrency as an investment channel to get more income and do not invest all your time in it because you can be disappointed when the market is constantly fluctuating. I believe that the potential of the market is great but it takes time to develop more steadily.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

I agree it is so much hard to discover a very good and profitable Ico now, you promote them for a long time then you ended up with nothing there should be regulation here so people will not get scammed again and these airdrops are just a waste of time for everybody.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

Yes, you should give it up but not everything, you just should give up joining airdrop only Smiley. You no need to join any airdrop anymore cause it's not worth Smiley. At this era, I think to be able to earn money in crypto world you need to have a lot of knowledge about it so if you don't have much knowledge so you need to learn about it first then you can find out so many ways to earn money in this cryptocurrency world Smiley
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

Yes it's time to give up now instead of wasting your time on promoting scams, Out of every million ICO's there you can find a few good and promising with real teams Cheesy Have a few hours on researching the market to see which ICO's are fake and which ones are not, Few hours could really make a difference.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:33:39 PM

Don't give up....everything that happen to is charge to experience. Try to research first and know their project if where is this all about,i mean you need to know the purpose of the project,read their whitepaper,know their platform,and know the people behind this project before joining those project held by the ICO or airdrop. This can help you find a good project that you can earn better and not wasting your time. In crypto knowledge and learning is very important factor to become successful and to earn more profit.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:34:03 PM

The idea of giving up can be considered in the sentimental and emotional aspect. We must let go of old beliefs in the crypto world to move on without frustration and great loss. In moment the market is heading for a definition the scam will not have time in this selective market. So we can reassure ourselves and focus on projects that will really bring us profits or a need.
cryptoman1111

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:38:10 PM

I agree, it's a waste of your time to try to do 10th of Airdrop a day. I tried it too using my PC and my phone while working. I became schyso.
I stoped all when i had a text thumb injury!
Now I take more time to read and I'm focusing on max 2 projects and the real life...
anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

NO! giving up now just proves that you are still ignorant about how the business operates and that you don't love the business...worse of it all is no quitter ever make a major mark in any business....QUITTER DON'T WIN AND WINNERS DON'T QUITTER  
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

Why give up??Just be highly selective now with the bounties,read alot about a particular project before joining it's bounty.Make sure they have a solid team and are capable of raising the amount they spoke about.Just don't give up,there are always good projects around

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

Airdrops are a nice way, as newbie, to get used to crypto. Indeed most of them are scams, so you must make your own research. The same with participating in bounty campaigns, do some background search before joining them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:51:00 PM

Short answer: No!
Like anything in life, its a risk... but you can mitigate your risk by researching and understanding who you are backing and what you are backing. Not every project is equal, what is equal is their ability to give away free tokens/coins.
Projects like Privcy have a great community backing it and is currently in week 6 of a 20 week airdrop. Great coin with huge potential.
Many ICO/Aidrops are a minefield but it sounds like all you have to lose is your time. Spend your time wisely and have a look at Privcy, you wont regret it.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

IMO, I think you should focus on one channel only. If you have time, join the bounty signature instead of the airdrop to make more profit from the Token. And most importantly that is the ICO campaign selection step, you need to carefully selected to avoid encountering ICO scam.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

Don't give up. Just continue but with different approach. Try to study the project and the team. Don't just joined any airdrop or bounty that you see or read in this forum or telegram. I assure that when you gain experience, you will not have a problem finding successful project.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:05:29 PM

The idea of giving up can be considered in the sentimental and emotional aspect. We must let go of old beliefs in the crypto world to move on without frustration and great loss. In moment the market is heading for a definition the scam will not have time in this selective market. So we can reassure ourselves and focus on projects that will really bring us profits or a need.

I strongly agree on your point regarding of the aspects that people might show to everyone. But,this should not affect one's self give up what has already done in crypto. It's should not be focusing on the idea that because of different speculations about crypto market you are doing that. The only thing you have to do is keep up and face reality. Anytime,we can still get profit if positivity surrounds within yourself.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: