Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:33:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I give up now?  (Read 13232 times)
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:10:42 AM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Dont give up now. There are really good projects that pays you token or coins that are really worth to work for. You have to choose better projects or projects that pay in tokens or coins that are already listed on a exchange. Take part in such projects and you earn something with them. It's not always easy to find good projects, but it's worth the search. So do not give up and keep going. It is worth it.  Wink

Despite many ICO's failing or turning out to be a scam, or airdrops which are 90% scam, never give up. Because there really is future in cryptocurrency. For one, there are many good news and updates flying around crypto right now. Many countries are discussing the legalities of crypto so just hold up and sit tight and wait.
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:16:11 AM

If I were you I will not give up right now. Considering I've already wasted my time, I will not get out until I earn big to compensate my wasted time. Its a learning experience for you. You need to be careful in choosing bounty campaigns. Analyze it very carefully and look for indicators that might tell you that its a scam. I think you should focus more on bounties not airdrops because most airdrops are scam.
borjois56

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:45:29 AM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

there are many ico now, for that you have to be careful in choosing ico, if you follow bounty ico, see first, what project and who is their team, if you already believe in ico it, work well

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:08:25 AM

The idea of giving up can be considered in the sentimental and emotional aspect. We must let go of old beliefs in the crypto world to move on without frustration and great loss. In moment the market is heading for a definition the scam will not have time in this selective market. So we can reassure ourselves and focus on projects that will really bring us profits or a need.

I strongly agree on your point regarding of the aspects that people might show to everyone. But,this should not affect one's self give up what has already done in crypto. It's should not be focusing on the idea that because of different speculations about crypto market you are doing that. The only thing you have to do is keep up and face reality. Anytime,we can still get profit if positivity surrounds within yourself.

Because of what happened today, it  is better we need to understand. We take more patience at this moment when will be  the market is rissing up again on its stable price. We should keep it coal because it is a very chalenging of Bitcoin so we never to give up but we need to encourage of life.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:18:43 AM

Giving up right now seems like giving up in a battle with armless enemies. Considering that you have invested your time and effort, it will be regretful to waste it all. Maybe all you need is patience and more understanding about this industry.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:19:51 AM

This is  the real thing in crypto. Sometimes okay and not okay when it comes to profit. We can dectate the project owner for that so sometimes our effort while turn to ashes and let me add thisbour rank also matters, when we are in the low rank we should not expect much token specially when your a newbie or jr.member only in short there no constant in crypto world.

paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:41:12 AM

in my mind, if you do not have to give up. The experience you have in your participation in airdrop and bounty is something I have also passed that I believe that most people in the crypto business must have experienced it. Yes Most ICO is a scam that reality and most bounties and airdrops are scams as well. so my advice if you want to participate in it do research first so you do not get scam the next.

anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:44:26 AM

Failure is the mother's failure to succeed. You have to learn to stand up when you get up and then you learn how to make people know that you are an adult and not a child anymore. Try to support me.

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
Salloystic

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:52:33 AM

Why should you give up when your success is about to come ?.if you give up you become  a failure. In crypto  ,Rome is not built in a day, you have to exercise patience and work industriously for good reward to come
Remulewak

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:07:45 AM

Most ICOs and new coins are inside and out tricks, and the ones that aren't are generally useless. Your chance would be vastly improved spent landing a position, all things considered, any activity, and utilizing the cash you win to purchase Bitcoin than squandering your opportunity profiting by means of these tricks.
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:26:00 AM

Before join any project I recommend you should learn about that project. Read the whitepaper and team, and other information to evaluate the project. Instead of spending time doing multiple projects, you should take the time to evaluate the project

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:31:30 AM

Well, the market is now has slowly recover and my decision on holding is not in vain. Let's just hope that this bullish trend will continue and the market prices will hit its peak again.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:32:03 AM

Giving up should never be an option.  Cryptocurrencies no doubt makes people tougher and their skin thicker.  The market is very volatile and there are many scams to be careful of.  Just learn from your mistakes and think of it as paying your dues to learn.  
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:51:59 AM

Don't give up,I do also experienced joining scams and I did not loose hope I am still here trying to get a good  one.And hoping not to encounter scams on my way.
keep trying and struggling I'm sure with hard work someday will give results, just to be patient. people who surrender are people who do not understand the world of Cryptocurrency. by continuing to learn and understand Cryptocurrency then you will be more intelligent and someday you will succeed with your intelligence.

Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:02:21 AM

Don't give up, rather change your strategy. There are many good project out there that pays well, just take your time and find them. Know what the project is all about thier bounty allocation etc, you will be alright. Don't give up too easily, put up a fight and win
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:16:34 AM

Bounty campaigns definitely pay and if you did not get paid then you need to open an accusation against them, however I get your point, if you do not feel that your efforts are being compensated then you should stop to participate in bounty campaigns and only enter in campaigns that pay with established coins like ethereum or bitcoin, there are also some campaigns that pay in tokens but that are already traded and pay weekly so that is a good option as well.
sayyank

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

So if you want join in the airdrop or bounty campaign, you must carefully choose it to protect from the scam project. For me, airdrop has more scam rather than in bounty campaign. So i lazy join airdrop because besides it's waste a lot of time and also has more scam. Eventhough i have already get scam from the bounty campaign, but for me bounty still usefull and we can get more tokens from that. So i never give up participate in bounty campaign.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:47:54 AM

Don't give up,I do also experienced joining scams and I did not loose hope I am still here trying to get a good  one.And hoping not to encounter scams on my way.
keep trying and struggling I'm sure with hard work someday will give results, just to be patient. people who surrender are people who do not understand the world of Cryptocurrency. by continuing to learn and understand Cryptocurrency then you will be more intelligent and someday you will succeed with your intelligence.

There is a saying that if we should never give up, and it applies to this crypto currency world because when you give up you will not be abel to win, and if you are winning, ofcourse you should never give up.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:55:02 AM

Crypto currency, gave all of us a chance to make money. Do not lose it. Even if there will be a couple of failures. All the same, at least something to work.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

I think this situation is normal in investment so we do not need to give up and always have to be optimistic will benefit from all the things we do

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: