Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I give up now?  (Read 13229 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:40:47 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Nowadays so many scam projects are coming out this year.but this  not enough reason to stop doing bounty don't lose hope because there are still many legit projects just work hard to find a good bounty.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

You should not give up so easily. Not just you who ever feel cheated. But many of the members of this forum have also felt the same. You just need to be more careful and do not think about it. You must stay focused on thinking into the future.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:40:15 PM

I hope for the best, and therefore I continue to participate. There are real honest projects that need support and they are ready to pay for it.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:45:08 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
do not give up for granted, because every process that we live will bring results according to our effort, keep the spirit!
nothing is impossible in crypto. Cheesy

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:58:38 PM

There are some projects that promising that they will pay us all but didn't happen but that is not the reason to give up and stop for the goals that we want to achieve it is only a chalenge for us.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:06:05 PM

don't waste your time my friend
and do not joined on many airdrop and bounties.
but, jjoined only on few airdrop and bounties with a lot of potential and have a reall team with real idea

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:36:18 AM

It may be that the value will be small at this time, and even many successful ico also have difficulty when it starts release in the exchange market. But maybe this is a period to go through to gain momentum in the next cycle. But if we are observant enough, maybe there are still many projects that actually send the token even if the value is not big enough if sold at this time.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:43:01 AM

This happen to me too and that's make me angry and sad. But that is the reality in this world sometimes you will get scam because that suppose to happen to learn about the things. Just make that a lesson to your life so that next time you will be more smart about other things. Don't give up we only getting started just think 'I will give up tomorrow' and then you will never give up.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:57:08 AM

Perhaps the situation in general also greatly affects the sales of ico, and of course the ico sales situation will affect the allocation and distribution of airdrops and bounties. But doing it is really an investment, and probably will only really produce in the long term.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:01:08 AM

If you stop, then what? You have gone this far just to quit? This is not a perfect system. So what if not all projects pay off? There are reasons for this. It will boil down to how eager or determined you are to achieve your goals despite of all the difficulties and controversies. Keep pushing forward and good things will come!

TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:03:14 AM

Don't give up because there are a lot of opportunities here if somehow you failed on your first try or second try it does not mean that you will failed in your next try. I myself is also having a hard time finding ways to earn here and most of the time i get scam, or the bounty that i join or airdrop become useless afterwards. Just always try on the next one and maybe you will hit soon your desire.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:04:00 AM

Never give up, working for a project is easy but choosing the right project is the most difficult phase. It is necessary to spend a lot of time and hard work to select promising and quality projects for the future.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:04:16 AM

No, don't give up on your journey in crypto because one day you will appreciate the beauty of being involved in crypto world. Even if there's a lot of projects now that is a scam you should not give up because there are few projects that can make us rich. You just need more experiences on how to handle your situation right now on crypto.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:37:20 AM

It seems nowadays very difficult to get great results from marketing activities. But of course doing it will help us to get the information needed to survive in this business. And this could be an opportunity if we have additional capital for now, because it seems that all tokens have a fairly cheap price when viewed from the potential of the developed project.
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:37:47 AM

yes this is time to give up, rather than just wasting time to promote fraud better stop. there are millions of ico out there but that works only a few and the rest is fraud.
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:41:02 AM

If you are doubting, its better to quit and dont comeback because when it comes to investing. Its a risk what you can afford to lose especially this is a speculative market.
Kulang

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:51:44 AM

In the world of crypto we cannot hold the fact that there will always be a scam ICO and project but still you need to have lot of faith and hope on it because there still lots of ICO that tends to be reliable and legit you just need to be more mindful and wise in joining and participating to avoid being scammed.
JasperDespeissis

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:00:59 AM

Hey be patient and don't give up early, try your best and you will find happiness in this job, Okay? Try your best
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:03:14 AM

Some people say that ico will not be great if Bitcoin has not experienced a big rise. So it seems that the current situation of airdrop and bounty is also different from last year's situation. But of course the market will fluctuate, and tokens that may not be too big right now, can be a surprise in the future.
So wait longer, and maybe you will get what you expect.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:10:13 AM

Before taking part in a campaign, you need to thoroughly consider the project. When it feels really reliable, join in, do not do too much without evaluating it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: