Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:12:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I give up now?  (Read 13231 times)
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

In my opinion never have to do such mistakes to lose so big investments always take attention on project idea,peoples who work there like advisers,creators how much they need hard cap and more...

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
In my opinion, 70% of all present reward hunters get a lot of disappointment with the bounty and the titip air. even investors have started to doubt the ico project. this is the weakness of cryptocurreny, crypto is free trade for everyone to seek wealth, so we must be smart if we want to trade in crypto world.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

The quantity of the Bounties you participate in is not as important as the quality of the projects itself. It is much more profitable to find 10 projects you've analyzed and you liked them than participating in 100 campaigns without any project' analysis, generally it is a waste of time
Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

in my opinion, not all ico cheats, for that you have to be careful in buying ico, choose a good ico and much recommended by others
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

It is not good to join so many airdrops. It is just better if you take the time for doing proper research about solid projects. Already many projects do not worth wasting your precious time on it.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

Don't give up now. Clearly, they're paying you with tokens, but eventually, the price of the token will spike in our favor. Just hold everything you've earned up to this day and then sell when the right price comes. Just keep your emotions under control and keep yourself cool during the red market.

liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

Before you go into airdrops you should know the pros and cons of it so that you don't expect too much on it. Airdrops are totally free and you do nothing but just waiting for them to be on your wallet so don't really expect too much because you will only be frustrated if the outcome of it is not that good. If I were you focus more on other ways to earn through crypto and let the airdrops be a sideline so that you will earn profit in a good way.
rapidgoog

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

No no no. You must not give up now, or your previous work is in vain. I think the crypto market will still recover.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

No not at all. What is there to give up? You always have to be very confident about every obstacle that comes in your way. With coins like Prg, Icx and Neo, you do not have to worry at all bud. Just be calm.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

There is no way an investor should give up. Keep holding your good coins, like Tau, Ada and Qsp. These are great coins and will never disappoint you at all. Just wait till the price goes high and you can sell then.
whyrqa-1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

of course, do not throw everything, be patient and if something does not work you do not need to give up, try more and more and everything will turn out I'm sure. work more and never give up.
in any case, you can not lose heart in the full fall of the market. The crypto-currency market is only beginning to develop and the single-digit positive growth trends we will see in the near future. Therefore, you can not sell any of your assets. It is better to wait with a calm soul.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

Don't despair and don't stop. To get the benefit of bounty then patience is required, you should also do research so you can choose a good bounty, so you will get real results.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:22:40 PM

Do not give up. Usually it is the last key on the key chain that opens the door. Once you entered this world, you already knew that nothing would fall from the sky, everything has a reason. Perseverance is the way for the strong, if you have taken a creep, stand and start again. There are many good projects that with study and a good commitment will be rewarded.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:26:51 PM

what is the sense of just quiting now? wait a little bit more and you will be proud of not quiting before, it is a waste of time and money, there is too much room for making more in here
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:51:36 PM

what is the sense of just quiting now? wait a little bit more and you will be proud of not quiting before, it is a waste of time and money, there is too much room for making more in here

Quitting now will just make you regret it in the long run. I really don't think that this is needed because the market has already started recovering.
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

The reason that you got small rewards for AirDrops and social sites in Bounty campaigns is that too much participants are in such bounty campaigns. There are enough good projects and a lot of scams as well. It is better to be more careful choosing the project, and do not expect to get the high reward.
boss1dg

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:04:49 PM

Joining all the airdrops give you no guarantee that all of those projects will be successful in raising funds , and even raise fund then may do scam . so if you join any airdrop or bounty then you should be ready for almost 0 payment . if you cant afford it then you must join only good projects after proper research but that too will take your some time . choice is yours .

olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

I always ask myself this question but I think this is not the option, it is worth to change the strategy and to base the new one on the gained experience
vertolesrix

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

It depends on how you choose the project and its bounty campaign in which you want to participate in. I also got scammed, however, all the projects that have paid me resulted to be somehow profitable. Just remember that the only thing that you lose is your time, which is the valuable thing nowadays, however, it's not that but when you invest in something and you lose everything that you have invested, and, in some cases, you can lose even more than you have invested
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:35:24 PM

Quitting now will just make you regret it in the long run. I really don't think that this is needed because the market has already started recovering.
I think the same , people who are now coming out of crypto,  after in a couple of months or earlier, very much about this will pity. But in any case it's your choice.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: