Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:55:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★  (Read 345258 times)
chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:14:21 PM

I think flappy just died...this sell walls on cryptsy are impossible...soon the price will be at 1 satoshi...

See my above post to the other person who is falling for the walls meant to encourage selling.

I am happy to take all the flappy you want to sell at 2 sat.  Plese sell them on cryptsy if you can.  Thanks, that is where most of my buy orders are.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:17:20 PM

Should we worry about the sell walls?

I like this coin because the dev is amazing, the community is pretty large compared to some coins in the top 25, and the coin already has more things (games, updated wallets) than a ton of others in the top 15...

It seems like its a great value. But, if others don't think so, then I'm obviously wrong.

The thing is... so what if it has a nice looking wallet? And even a game built in? Does that really give it any value? There's still no actual use for the coin and until there is then it won't be worth anything.

Having a nice looking wallet with a game built in is more than 90% of the coins out there have, so FLAP at 1-2 satoshi is way undervalued at the moment in my opinion. And in the end of day, facts are what matters here: in 1 month, you have lots of development from the devs, presence in exchanges, hype in the crypto community and all built on top of a 0 pre mine coin.

This thread is like a troll box with people panicking when FLAP goes down 1-2 sats but I can also see some balanced people around which makes me believe in the community here.

The last frontier, having products to buy with the coin, does not come with 1 or 2 months.. it takes time to mature... so, adapting a quote from a well known ex-president from the USA: "Don't ask what FLAP can do for you, but what you can do for FLAP". Smiley

I also have confifence in the community from posts like this that understand how it all works.  100% spot on. 0% premine and making this progress already?  Great sign.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:17:35 PM

Dont think this is dead at all, you can see on coinmarketcap:
http://gyazo.com/9d1af84f4022053684e2257905335c00
Spot 31 on the list of most volume in 24 hours.
I really compare this to doge I remember doge staying below 10 satoshi for a while to but then suddenly it spiked.
Tell me what has doge over flappy, if we get a good game in the wallet that would make it so much better even.
Nr 19 on Cryptsy

The volume has been huge past few days trading about 50% of the total market cap. Now that the sells are slowing down and the difficulty has continued gaining hash its just a matter of when the price jumps.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:18:03 PM

I think flappy just died...this sell walls on cryptsy are impossible...soon the price will be at 1 satoshi...

See my above post to the other person who is falling for the walls meant to encourage selling.

I am happy to take all the flappy you want to sell at 2 sat.  Plese sell them on cryptsy if you can.  Thanks, that is where most of my buy orders are.

i feel relaxed after dumping my 1 billion holding.

i will never and ever look back at this doomed coin.

even the devs are working very hard on something amazing, but all those efforts are not helping at all.

i think the market is done. no more hope.

that is it. sell now!

spartagates

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:37:17 PM

Cheesy

Machete

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:37:29 PM

Thank you dotcoin for your coins and fairytale. Bye.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:37:54 PM

even the devs are working very hard on something amazing, but all those efforts are not helping at all.

that is it. sell now!

I will have a competition soon where you can get some free flappies. So stay tuned, guy. Roll Eyes

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:06:28 PM

Just got the flap logo on my homepage as well as bitcoin and litecoin. We are 1 step closer to launch with a huge promotion. I will be doing several promotions so that everyone will have a chance to earn some free flappy.

I have a lot of work to do on the site, but I am going to be with flappy for a while as long as the devs are supporting the coin like they have been there is no reason to be in any other coin in my opinion.

I am thankful for the support I have had from the analytics I've seen. 8 different countries checked me out yesterday and I really appreciate it. I appreciate the flap community who is trying to better the coin.

I have been saying for a week I wanted to do my part. This is how I am going to improve the value of my stake. Not going to cut and run for another coin like many want to do when the coin doesn't double everyday.

GL to everyone. Won't be long and we'll be starting the giveaways. You can follow me on reddit, twitter, fb ect. I will have individual promotions for every social media we will promote on. Every promotion will be handled in FLAP only. So, we will see how this goes now. I am relentless, and I have just expanded my platform in which I can speak and promote.

Anyone who can work with me on ideas. Its a open slate. I am planning on doing upwards of 50 million flaps in my promotion. If I outline how I plan to give that away would someone help me get a proper PR out? I am not great with english so some help would be great.

chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:31:26 PM

that is it. sell now!

Nobody sold off 1 billion, I would have had a lot of transactions go through.  Maybe you are getting confused?  1 million is 6 zeros  ie 1,000,000

You do realize there are about 18 bil total flap? Smiley

chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:32:09 PM

Just got the flap logo on my homepage as well as bitcoin and litecoin. We are 1 step closer to launch with a huge promotion. I will be doing several promotions so that everyone will have a chance to earn some free flappy.

I have a lot of work to do on the site, but I am going to be with flappy for a while as long as the devs are supporting the coin like they have been there is no reason to be in any other coin in my opinion.

I am thankful for the support I have had from the analytics I've seen. 8 different countries checked me out yesterday and I really appreciate it. I appreciate the flap community who is trying to better the coin.

I have been saying for a week I wanted to do my part. This is how I am going to improve the value of my stake. Not going to cut and run for another coin like many want to do when the coin doesn't double everyday.

GL to everyone. Won't be long and we'll be starting the giveaways. You can follow me on reddit, twitter, fb ect. I will have individual promotions for every social media we will promote on. Every promotion will be handled in FLAP only. So, we will see how this goes now. I am relentless, and I have just expanded my platform in which I can speak and promote.

Anyone who can work with me on ideas. Its a open slate. I am planning on doing upwards of 50 million flaps in my promotion. If I outline how I plan to give that away would someone help me get a proper PR out? I am not great with english so some help would be great.

Just post here what link etc you need to be advertised and I am sure we can get it out.

GPrime2

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:41:01 PM

that is it. sell now!

*sniff sniff* I smell someone trying to tank the price to buy more before it blows up. Tongue
chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:43:42 PM

that is it. sell now!

*sniff sniff* I smell someone trying to tank the price to buy more before it blows up. Tongue

At least he could have tried to be subtle about wanting more flappy cheap lol.

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:50:31 PM

that is it. sell now!

Is not like you can get them much more cheaper.

GPrime2

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:53:19 PM

that is it. sell now!

Dropping it down to 1 satoshi from 2 means you get double the number of coins per btc. It's a pretty big deal to stay away from 1 sat.
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:00:21 PM

that is it. sell now!

never dream of blowing up a dead ready coin. here we mean flapppppa

tatterz

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:02:27 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 05:12:50 PM by tatterz

I'm removing the rose tinted glasses and trying to look logically and things aren't looking so hot, at the moment. Everbody knows that almost every coin dies a painful death after hitting cryptsy. This coin was added to cryptsy at a terrible time - it was already dumped down to about 2 satoshis by the time of its addition. There needs to be steady growth and then get added there.

I do have some hope and its possible this can can succeed because the devs, premine, possible media coverage etc but demand really needs to pick up.

For the people saying "Well Doge was like this one day"..so was every other coin in existence. Doge is an anomaly, its different. Its rise was attributed to many things:
  • Massive, giving community
  • Being added to China's Cryptsy, Bter
  • A pump instigated by donating about $35000 to the Jamaicans
  • Many big players got in the pump to push prices higher
  • Media Coverage

All of these things happened practically all at once, synergizing with each other to create massive demand. Can Flappy do something like this? Perhaps but unlikely.

Can it be something like MOONcoin, which was massively pumped by major players? I think so, but again, it depends on what the major players want to pump. Mooncoin was sitting at 1 satoshi with zero buy support when it was pumped up to 36 satoshis. Big players (Fontas, Woolong, etc) realized 1000%+ gains on Mooncoin and its entirely possible for them to target Flappy next.

Its nice to see a confident community here but Leafcoin also had that: "people selling their leafs so cheap at 25 satoshis are stupid, MORE FOR ME!". Leaf is now sitting at 3 satoshis.
Really, there's no way to know. I want Flappy to succeed and still hold about 30mil or so but its looking bleak.
chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 05:24:06 PM

I am happy to take all the flappy you want to sell at 2 sat.  Plese sell them on cryptsy if you can.  Thanks, that is where most of my buy orders are.

that is it. sell now!

1 Sat vs 2 sat is a lot cheaper.  I have over 5 btc on exchanges in the que or ready to buy at 1 sat.  Buying at 1 and then even selling at 2 is 100% gain.  

You can mark this post and I can easily be wrong.  But this is how I see it played out.  On crypsty they accumulate at 2 sat for a while let the btc bid at 2 sat on crypsty get pretty low.

Then a bunch of selling comes in as people try and sell at 2 sat that were holding out.  

That is when the accumulators make 1 of 2 possible decisions......

1. They take all they can get at 2 then put up a massive btc bid at 2 spurring price to start going up and rebuying at 3 what many had just sold at 2. ( Talking like 32 btc + on bid at 2 )

2. Second option is they let it slide to 1 satoshi where they start accumulating all they can for days/weeks.... however long they can get sellers.

Ultimately I am putting my money on at some point it trades well above 3 satoshi. WELL above.  Yes, it could be today it could be a while from now, but it will get there.  When you pump a coin like mooncoin that had nothing, you cna be sure a coin that has plenty coming in the pipe will and is being heavily accumulated.  ( also manipulated with the big sell walls buried deep in the ask, to not get executed before they are ready )

I could be wrong sure... but so far my balance says otherwise.  Yes, I did miss the mooncoin accumulation at 1 sat, I will admit that.  It took a lot of willpower and btc but they pulled that off.  ( My mistake was I didn't think they could get a worthless coin with nothing off the ground/pump, was wrong.  I mean they even copy pasted the doge logo on their wallet Smiley )

Gl all I am accumulating big at 1 Satoshi, if youw ant to sell pls do so on crypsty, it is where most of my buy orders are in.  Thanks in advance.

tatterz

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:29:31 PM

1 Sat vs 2 sat is a lot cheaper.  I have over 5 btc on exchanges in the que or ready to buy at 1 sat.  Buying at 1 and then even selling at 2 is 100% gain.  

You can mark this post and I can easily be wrong.  But this is how I see it played out.  On crypsty they accumulate at 2 sat for a while let the btc bid at 2 sat on crypsty get pretty low.

Then a bunch of selling comes in as people try and sell at 2 sat that were holding out.  

1. They take all they can get at 2 then put up a massive btc bid at 2 spurring price to start going up and rebuying at 3 what many had just sold at 2. ( Talking like 32 btc + on bid at 2 )

2. Second option is they let it slide to 1 satoshi where they start accumulating all they can for days/weeks.... however long they can get sellers.

Ultimately I am putting my money on at some point it trades well above 3 satoshi. WELL above.  Yes, it could be today it could be a while from now, but it will get there.  When you pump a coin like mooncoin that had nothing, you cna be sure a coin that has plenty coming in the pipe will and is being heavily accumulated.  ( also manipulated with the big sell walls buried deep in the ask, to not get executed before they are ready )

I could be wrong sure... but so far my balance says otherwise.  Yes, I did miss the mooncoin accumulation at 1 sat, I will admit that.  It took a lot of willpower and btc but they pulled that off.  ( My mistake was I didn't think they could get a worthless coin with nothing off the ground/pump, was wrong.  I mean they even copy pasted the doge logo on their wallet Smiley )

Gl all I am accumulating big at 1 Satoshi, if youw ant to sell pls do so on crypsty, it is where most of my buy orders are in.  Thanks in advance.

I agree. People say this is the next doge but I say this is the next Moon. All speculation though..whales dictate the market too much. What made moon even better was the rumors of being added to cryptsy which helped the pump succeed and when it was added to cryptsy, the price more than doubled from 15sats to over 30sats.

Cryptsy's timing was crap and should have been added to other exchanges, such as CoinedUP, first in order to get more stable growth. Why on Earth CoinedUp added 10 new coins in 24hours and did not include Flappy into their rotation is beyond me (considering the coinedup flappy votes, flappys volume, etc). Cryptsy beat them to the punch.
chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 05:36:17 PM

I am happy to take all the flappy you want to sell at 2 sat.  Plese sell them on cryptsy if you can.  Thanks, that is where most of my buy orders are.

that is it. sell now!

I agree. People say this is the next doge but I say this is the next Moon. All speculation though..whales dictate the market too much. What made moon even better was the rumors of being added to cryptsy which helped the pump succeed and when it was added to cryptsy, the price more than doubled from 15sats to over 30sats

I was talking more along the lines where they accumulated moon at 1 satoshi for about 2 weeks.  The gain on that was incredible how much they made.  REMEMBER that was with a coin that had/has zero absolutely zero going for it.  No copyrights to a popular cult app, no devs to keep developing the coin... so worse case flappy gets a pump at some point.  Best case the devs come out with more solid results and we get a sustained huge upside for a long time.

Either way you look at it the reward vs the risk here is tremendous.

My advice is if you are in doubt at least get in the que on the 1 or 2 sat bid.  You can always sell for what you buy it at basically with just the trading fee.  Again the reward vs the risk on this one is tremendous.

chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 05:44:40 PM

Just a side note.  Accumulators/pumpers love to pick coins without premines as they don;t need to worry about a dev or anyone else interfering with their play book.

I am sure a lot of people here have started to understand many of the plays in the book.

Sadly people are starting to get it but instead of buying in before they continue to buy after a coin starts running ( sure money can be made at that stage, but by then it kills your risk/reward )

If you notice that it keeps happening to you maybe it is time to switch up your style of trading and get in before, not during or after runs.

Edit- One last note to watch.  If you notice the size, frequency and amount being sold at 2 sat on crypsty has slowed significantly.  It can be a precursor to a momentum and price trend change. ( not guaranteed, but something to watch )   Also keep an eye on net hash rate.

Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: