Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★  (Read 345256 times)
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:44:12 AM

gone again?Huh

what a helll.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danfred

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:48:34 AM

UPDATE ...
 I changed pools to chasingcoin.com and received coins almost the same minute I started mining.
chain is fine and blocks are moving...
its that shit flappycoinpool.com .... deff scamming people...WARNING!

Back when the coin was new... flappycoinpool.com was called the OFFICIAL pool... mostly likely setup by the original developer of the coin. That says it all!
NJRiot

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:04:01 AM

Looks like this one may be a goner! Luckily I didn't buy tooooo many.

RIP Flappy

no need to buy... as of right now you can still mine millions per day.

also
lets give the new dev a chance just cause he said will be ready on the 18th doesn't mean we have to hold him to that timeline.
things happen especially with code.
sometimes adding the wallet splashes get screwy
or the kgw adjustment fails ... etc etc etc
or ya just get busy with life for a day or two and put it off.
lets wait and see. maybe someone can shoot him a pm and have him post an update for us.

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:07:41 AM

This is so fucked up it's almost funny... the new dev was all over the old dev too about how he disappeared and didn't deliver and etc etc... rofl....
8bitinvader

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:32:27 AM

A few of us on the IRC came to some of these conclusions hours ago: http://www.reddit.com/r/flappycoin/comments/23ebay/devs_where_is_the_new_wallet/cgwaahm
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:55:46 AM

this is hilarious.

New dev disappear before launch.

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:37:26 AM

i still belive Dev will up new wallet soon.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:29:00 AM

i still belive Dev will up new wallet soon.

FORGET THE OTHER CON
FLAP MOON

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:36:24 AM

Gentlemen,

While we wait for the devs to show and explain themselves, please familiarize yourselves with the efforts we have made as result of the pump campaign I am leading. I am the commander of the FLAP champ PUMP squad.

All of these posts are on reddit for your review:

Keep in mind there are much more information I posted on reddit.

This is a repost from Reddit:

---------------------------------------------

Here is an update on the situation:

The FLAP pump is still ON.

Greetings the strong FLAP community, the very strong FLAP community,

On 17 APR, yesterday, I started a FLAP coin pump by passionately promoting it on cryptsy, poloex crypto chats, and other boards. . It quickly spread to ltc/flap pair poloex (up about 150% yesterday alone) There were about 3 people and I who simply were chatting decided to start it in crypto chats, but then those guys very quickly fell out and went to sleep at night in the US, cryptsy went down for maintenance, and while it was down and after it came back up I pumped (not spam) NONSTOP for 8 HOURS STRAIGHT.

I have to tell you it was hard work guys. Nobody asked me to do it, I just decided it needed to be done (of course I own flap). Just FYI, I consider my time to be valuable and a full time job and all the rest.

I quickly found little support because of frankly how bad the old dev screwed up the coin's reputation, but slowly started to see movement, but then there were sharp increases in buying volume on all exchanges---The pump was very successful. During the pump, I was successful at advocating the reasons why FLAP is a huge opportunity at the moment.

I invited people to check out the new talented devs at flappycoin/flapcoin reddit. I sold FLAP to new people as an undervalued coin with a great new team of guys who quickly turned the coin around.

Anyways, after 8 hours of pumping and being a complete champion on my own, talking to everyone who would listen, strongly advocating the merits with skeptics, with no breaks, I was unfairly banned for one day on cryptsy chats for promoting FLAP (not spamming). Doesn't matter though, the 1 sat buy wall will come down. We decided its time. FLAP will be in the 100s sat within a month or so depending on how long the awareness campaign and how much support you guys and everyone else can offer the pump.

Are you ready? Will you help?

Today we need you to remove your FLAP sells for 1 satoshi on the exchanges for crying out loud.

One problem was that when I started the pump, on cryptsy, there were 5.2 billion FLAP for sale at 1 sat over there. I started the pump and people started buying and reached 4.9 Billion FLAP at 1 sat. Then suddenly someone saw the pump and someone from the FLAP community put a huge sell order for 900 million FLAP on top of what was already there, it was unbelievable guys. The person was watching my pump efforts, but did not vocally support me, the person just dumped 900 million FLAP at 1 satoshi on the top. Whoever you were, since it is apparently not obvious to your little brain, that was a real self defeating move on your part. It is not in your self interest to dump 900 million FLAPs on top of 4.9 Billion FLAP sells at 1 satoshi on cryptsy right after a pump kicks off and we need the momentum. After that people were laughing. I was laughing too because it was so unbelievable. So then there was 6.1 billion FLAP or 61 BTC of flap at 1 sat. After that, it started to very slowly sell off.

In any case, We WILL clear all those 1 SAT sells on cryptsy and other exchanges.

The PLAN:

1 Right now, log into cryptsy and other exchanges and cancel your sells for 1 satoshi.

This is critical move guys, a very critical move.

As a result, it will raise Confidence in the coin. Right now, today you must cancel your sells at 1 Satoshi on all the exchanges, especially cryptsy. I am asking you to clear out the backlog. I am asking you to hold for now (if we do nothing it will just sit there and won’t be sold anyway guys) This will raise confidence in coin and more people will buy. After that you can sell and get your money if you want to sell. The goal is to get FLAP's engine started, but come on guys, right now its all seized up and the engine won’t turn on because its flooded with too much fuel.)

2 if you have not bought FLAP at 1 sat, you should consider buying FLAP for many solid reasons. At one FLAP, it cannot go down much more than it already has at 1 satoshi. And the litoshi market went up 150% after some people found out that basically one guy cared enough to make an effort yesterday. There is little risk that FLAP will go below 1 satoshi from now because of the new devs, the new coin dynamics, and the strong community support that is building.

3 After we break the 1 sat wall down, the 2 sat wall will build. From that point, as a coordinated effort start removing large amounts of FLAP sells at 2 SATs. From there, we will do it again, and again until we start breaking much higher.

Finally, I want to tell you guys, we can do this. We have nowhere to go but up, we are a very strong community.

Thanks for listening team !!!!!

Are you ready guys? , I’m ready…

On break, arrow up please, vote up this comment, get it up there!! Then take the time to share this with the very strong slap community.

Readdddddyyy

LETS GO TEAM GO, FLAP MOON FLAP MOON FLAP MOON FLAP MOON, GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1146 PM, 18 April, Japan Standard Time (JST), I am happy to announce to the very strong flap community, that I believe, but cannot confirm, there is an a second anonymous FLAP whale among us, and our second whale has removed, an act which was confirmed, approximately 1 billion in sell orders on crapsy.

(pause)

Again, we are now announcing that another approximately 1 billion in FLAP sales at 1 satoshi has been taken off the crapsy market forever. Since yesterday, 1 satoshi FLAP sales has decline by over 2 billion flaps to approximately at the time of this writing 4.3 billion FLAPs down from approximately 6.2 billion FLAPs.

As explained in my earlier post (see mandatory reading in my comment titled "FLAP Pump (And Request for Help)", we are successfully moving to remove all 1 satoshi sell orders on crapsie in order to support our FLAP following successful efforts and in support our new talented devs and current new coin developments.

(pause)

Since yesterday, over 2 billion 1 satoshi FLAP sell orders have been removed from crapsy forever. This indicates very strong support from at least two FLAP whales.

(pause)

Again, as mentioned earlier, we are strongly protesting FLAP/LTC trading pair market on polex and working to eventually get FLAP/BTC market on poloex after we start breaking 1 satoshi level with your help. Folks, we are better than LTC market, our pride will no longer tolerate the humiliation of selling FLAP for less than it is worth. We stand here as strong hand, very strong hands, to support our strong community.

To be sure, it is now critical, remove all 1 satoshi FLAP sells on all markets, and hold. We are well organized, dedicated to our craft, old people, with well paying jobs and responsible citizens. We have a natural spirit to strongly protest selling, dumping, trading, boting FLAP !!!!!!!!!!

That's right, we are not taking it any more !!!

FLAP is a BUY. FLAP is a BUY and FLAP is a HOLD.

Get Fired up People !!!!

GO FLAP GO FLAP MOON FLAP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its 5AM local, we are here Fighting for FLAP, we are Fighters, We don't Give Up!! (self.flappycoin)

submitted 8 hours ago* by FLAP_MOON

Good Morning !!!!!

Gentlemen, a lot has happened last night, please take time to read previous Reddit posts from yesterday.

Also, please consider, this morning, we have in on our very strong community and Team FLAP, many unfair competitive advantages in the cypto market today, we are old people, we have good organizational skills, well paying jobs, and we dont give up easily, and FLAP is under new management. Start talking to everyone you can find, leg it out, and let everybody know.

Post a lot updates on reddit today, together lets make flappy reddit go mega viral.

Keep running, keep momentum building.

We are FLAP champs

GO FLAP MOON

---------------------------------------------------------------

Trending// Several Missions in Progress NOW! This is a Rally Cry (self.flappycoin)

submitted 6 hours ago* by FLAP_MOON

While we wait for our talented devs to arrive we will carry out several other missions you can participate in:

1 Gentleman, mandatory reading of my previous Flappycoin Reddit comments for those who have missed yesterdays developments: FLAP PUMP (And request for Support)

2 Cancel All Sells on all markets for less than 1 satoshi as part of the plan outline described inside my previous Flappycoin Reddit comments FLAP PUMP (And request for Support)

3 Support the ongoing very strong protest against FLAP/LTC market pair at poloex via vocal opposition to the trading pair inside poloex chat. There has also been misguided comments by some in the community due to a lack of confidence in our FLAP to change and trade FLAP via LTC trading pair on cryptsy and soon mintpal. Our strong community will not stand for this. We will not longer tolerate selling FLAP for less than it is worth. This protest movement has been a very clear indicator to the overall crypto market that we are taking charge of our duties to jealously safeguard the value of FLAP. As mentioned in the Whale FLAP posts on flappycoin reddit I posted earlier, our pride no longer permits us to sell FLAP for less that is worth. Since these efforts began two days ago, FLAP is way up on poloex--THIS protest is gaining momentum and is prompting the cyptpo market to reevaluate the value of FLAP. Again, let it be known to everyone in the community that our very strong community and FLAP Team strongly protests and strongly disagrees with FLAP/LTC trading pair and we are moving forward with our plans to trade only BTC markets as soon as the value of FLAP sufficiently rises to justify this action which will be sometime in near future Again, it is critical that you vocally support these efforts here and on poloex in a show of solidarity.

4 Vote on minpal,its FREE !!!!

GO FLAP MOON GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

---------------------------------------------------------------

Trending// 1300 HRS JST, The Crapsie 1 Satoshi Sell Wall is Collapsing!!!! (self.flappycoin)

submitted 1 hour ago by FLAP_MOON

Gentlemen, I have been pumping since 0500 HRS, here is my report to the community:

Since yesterday, in a 24 hour time period, the FLAP sell wall on catcrapsy exchange has declined from 6.2 billion to 4.1 billion. This success was due to the efforts of our very strong community, and at least two generous FLAP whales who in my estimation appear to hold approximately 2 billion FLAP and have agreed with our plans to move FLAP into the 100s satoshis. Other miners who I have discussed this issue with today are HOLDING FLAP, and agree not to not sell FLAP.

Our strong community is picking up and gaining momentum.

I will now rest for while

GO FLAP MOON

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Respectfully,

FLAP MOON,

Commander, FLAP PUMP Champ Squad

(Jealously guarding in my control: 168 million FLAP)

NIPPON

FLAP whales and miners you know what to do:

FPKVjozMmdhQkH2on8utjL5aLdw3MHSXyE
qiqide

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:37:59 AM

Are there people in the speculation this coin? The price has not been good.
There is no good news I am ready to sell coin. Huh
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:48:14 AM

Are there people in the speculation this coin? The price has not been good.
There is no good news I am ready to sell coin. Huh

We are fucked up again and again
zsutbd

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:41:42 AM

Today I bought some FLAP in Cryptsy。

NEM:NCVE3G-VBES2G-H7QEUG-L25X6E-EGYSPC-3DMFXM-UIP7
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:54:30 AM

Today I bought some FLAP in Cryptsy。
http://flappycoin.info/flap-game-online#canvas_container relax and see it Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:04:00 AM

one thing common in both developers is they are liar.
Sumpfbiene

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 08:21:24 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 08:48:55 AM by Sumpfbiene

THX

Now you build the same shit as the old team.

Even when the wallet is still coming. It can not be your seriously after all that it has happened to bring out late without info. What the hell are you doing?

Plus: CURRENT WALLET VERSION: 1.0.2 < this wallet Version never exist. Only Version 1.0.0.2

Now you can apologize and puplish some good news. Quickly!

Wink Donation for speaking out the TRUTH: FFXQRgvLQQ86etqERMzSa5JDMYp2EBEZHR

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 09:01:45 AM

bastards lol!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:48:53 AM

I am sad the so called new dev get full control of all accounts.

But with some competent guys, the bird may survive.

We all saw the momentum behind flappycoin
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:00:43 AM

Absolutely! It may be time for both devs to respectfully step down, and we should all work to find a really great dev who can win this... but with oversight, transparency, and accountability. The devs don't need to control the social pages, or website really either.

It's about decentralization right?? Whats with this central power and control?

but we can not take back btt account/domain/subreddit.

i think i will leave this coin. say byebye
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:09:00 AM

but we can not take back btt account/domain/subreddit.

i think i will leave this coin. say byebye

It's certainly possible - it can be done with proper negotiation and diplomacy. Transparency is paramount here of course.

Someone with sense of responsibility stand out please!
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:09:47 AM

Don't sell with weak hands.Hold the bird and wait for strong growth and not unsustainable pumps.The person pumping Flappy meant well but if he is from Asia maybe he should spend some time trying to get the flappybird game back in the iphone stores.

I bought a lot of FLAP yesterday at its highest price and do not want this coin to fail either.It has too much ready made audience to depreciate and a way lot more than doge which I also hold but the people need to communicate more effectively on social media etc.The forum is good but more word needs to be put out that it is there.

Well that's my 2 cents/FLAPs anyway
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: